Should I take a Poz Load or Not???

junito

After reading all of ur comments ( thanks for the replies), i went over to the guys house i met on barebackrt that was positive. I came in and sat down and we started to kiss. We went to the bedroom and lay there kissing and talking about life. I then took his cock and started sucking it. nice thick cock. i was thinking about his precum being poz and everything but i just deep throat it. Then he wanted to put his dick in me all the way in so i let him, he fucked me a little then pulled out and started cumming all over my body. So did i get it? I don't know. I just have to wait and see. I will give a detailed explanation on the sex we had when i get a chance to. just wanted to update everybody.

I just found out today that a dude claiming to be married-negative was in fact positive at the time he fucked me. The fucker stealthed me five years ago. I was so careful about safe play, let my guard down for a dude I felt safe with...healthy looking, young, married guy. I let him bareback me and I barebacked him...was fun, but he wasn't the hottest fuck, didn't have a huge cock, so I cut it off with him and only fooled around a few times. Its hard remembering back that many fucks ago, but I'm pretty sure he never actually busted a load in me. I've not tested poz, so I narrowly escaped a fate of a changed life...which someday I'll actually be alright with. I'd luv to fuck, breed, have my ass filled with lots of cock and cum and not worry anymore about HIV. Until I'm ready for that, I will just keep doing the best job of picking dudes carefully. Obviously I've now got to watch out for lying married guys.

I just found out today that a dude claiming to be married-negative was in fact positive at the time he fucked me. The fucker stealthed me five years ago. I was so careful about safe play, let my guard down for a dude I felt safe with...healthy looking, young, married guy. I let him bareback me and I barebacked him...was fun, but he wasn't the hottest fuck, didn't have a huge cock, so I cut it off with him and only fooled around a few times. Its hard remembering back that many fucks ago, but I'm pretty sure he never actually busted a load in me. I've not tested poz, so I narrowly escaped a fate of a changed life...which someday I'll actually be alright with. I'd luv to fuck, breed, have my ass filled with lots of cock and cum and not worry anymore about HIV. Until I'm ready for that, I will just keep doing the best job of picking dudes carefully. Obviously I've now got to watch out for lying married guys.

Sheer recklessness.

If you're not happy with the risks, you should stop barebacking immediately. Remember that it only takes one load to poz you up... so until you totally are happy with that risk, then you should not take any loads at all.

There are too many guys out there who bareback without being happy with the risks, then when they get pozzed, go all "oh, why did it happen to me?" and get depressed about their situation.

I get it all the time from my blog, young guys emailing me with this sort of dilemma..

The truth is until you're happy with the fact that you will get pozzed (or something else such as hep c etc), you should ALWAYS rubber up.

• 3 weeks later...

I enjoyed barebacking too much, so I decided to only play with poz guys. Found one guy who would do pull-out fucks with me, and I loved it. But, I decided it was time to take my first load of poz, so I asked him if he would. He did ask if I was ready, and I said yes. So, we did it. I took his load, and I never felt better. You'll know when it it the right time for you, just as I did for me.

• 3 weeks later...

I agree, you're gonna get pozzed sooner or later if you enjoy bottoming bareback and taking loads. If the thought turns you on then just do it!

When I stopped lying to myself [that I was strictly a top lol] and just let myself enjoy sex, there was this really hot Latino couple that I played with a LOT at the bathhouse. They were both totally versatile and loved swapping fucks and loads with me. It was only like five years later that I found out they've been Poz for like 12 years. Looking back, I think I'd have found sex with them to be even hotter had I known they were pumping Poz loads up my ass every Saturday night! I do know that I was Neg, and had told them so when first meeting them.