Threesome

Bokkierob

Yesterday I hooked up with a 55yo Daddy, Jim (I’m 57). He came over in the afternoon - thick hairy body, shaved head and beard - fukkin well horny. I planed for us both to surprise my boy Drew when he come from work. Jim and I got naked and played around for an hour or 2 before Drew came home. We didn’t cum as I wanted Jim to save his load for Drew’s ass. When I heard Drew open the front door I told Jim to stand behind the door.. Drew came into the bedroom and Jim stepped forward sporting a solid thick hardon pointing straight up. I said “Drew, this is Jim. I think you should suck our guest’s cock” Drew undressed and got on his knees and Jim shoved his cock deep in Drew’s mouth. Jim moaned and said “fuck Rob, you don’t tell me Drew was so young (he’s just turned 23). I said, "he loves his daddies, enjoy his mouth - just don’t cum in it” Jim had a big goofy grin on his face as he fucked Drew’s mouth. I sat back and masturbated just watching them. After 10 minutes I said “ok Drew, get on the bad, lie on your belly and spread your legs, ok Jim, mount my son and enjoy his ass” Jim grunted as he opened Drew’s hole and buried his cock deep in my boy’s ass. Jim pumped him hard and I couldn’t resist eating Jim’s hole as he fucked. I moved round and deep kissed Jim as he enjoyed my boy. Finally Jim looked at me and said, “fuck Rob, I’m gunna breed your boy - you cool with that” I said, “fuck yeah, empty your sack inside him” Jim grunted and pumped Drew full of sperm. He pulled out and I could see Jim's seed leaking out Drew’s hole. I got stuck into Drew and enjoyed Jim’s hot freshly pumped load lubricating my boy’s hole. Man I shot quickly. After I shot, Jim wanted to suck Drew’s cock so I said "go ahead” But make sure Drew cums in your mouth and not deep in your throat. Drew shot his seed in Jim’s mouth, all over his tongue. I deep kissed Jim, shoving my tongue deep in his mouth, enjoying the taste of Drew’s sperm. We kissed hard, swapping Drew’s load before each swallowing half. Jim is definitely a fuck buddy now and step daddy to Drew. We’re gunna fuck Drew again at the weekend. 

• Like 7
  • Upvote 2

Drew and I had another session with Jim. He came over last night sweaty and wearing a jockstrap and cockring. Jim and I got naked and hard and got Drew on his knees sucking our cocks. We both forced our cocks into his mouth side by side. Man he looked hot with 2 cocks in his mouth. Jim and I undressed Drew and we both rimmed his asshole. We made Drew lie down on his belly, Jim climbed on top of him and shoved his cock between Drew’s ass cheeks, His cock found Drew’s hole and with a loud grunt Jim forced his cock inside my boy all the way up to his balls. Jim started slowly with long deep thrusts then got harder and soon he was riding my boy like a champ. Jim has a beaut ass and I ate his hole while he was fucking. His body shuddered, he grunted “boy, I’m seeding you now” Another 20 thrusts and he’t emptied his balls into Drew. As soon as he pulled out I shoved my cock deep into Drew - I love fucking his ass when he’sgotna fresh hot load in him.  Fucked him hard and soon he had a second load in him. We all piled into bed, kissing and licking our bodies and relaxed for an hour. Then round 2. I fucked my second load up Drew then Jim added his second load. Jim stayed the night in our bed with Drew sandwiched between us. In the morning man we smelled of sweat and sex. Jim fucked Drew and came real quick in him. I did the same. Man Drew’s hole looked real good after taking a pounding from 2 Daddies, gaping and dripping with 6 loads.