Billiard Balls

barebttmpig

I have two thought on this for you:

First, though I haven’t taken billiard balls, I have taken marble eggs that are the same diameter or slightly larger and comparably smooth (for the purpose of seeing what it would look like “laying eggs” from my ass). From this I can tell you that smooth, heavy, ball-like objects can and will happily migrate upwards into your gut, and cannot be relied upon to come back out when desired. Bear this in mind when taking any large object up your rectum - if it becomes stubbornly lodged there, it may become a bowel obstruction, and if so it will have to be medically removed. If the object is very hard and smooth, like, say, a billiard ball, a doctor will have no means of getting a grip in it to pull it out through your hole, and will have no alternative but to cut you open to remove it. This came within 15 minutes of being my fate with a very stubborn 12” double-headed dildo once before I finally dislodged it in the toilet of my hospital room waiting for them to come get me for the surgery. True fucking story.

The other thing is speculative on my part, but if you’re playing with billiard balls, at some point - and especially if others are involved - there’s bound to be some temptation to see how deep into you they can be pushed using a pool cue. Please, don’t do this, or allow it to be done to you, or allow yourself to be fucked with a pool cue. Aside from being really bad for the felt on the tip, the rnd of a pool cue is hard and narrow enough to easily perforate your bowel. Bowel perforations are serious injuries that require medical attention, and can also result a visit to the operating table. So, just... don’t with the sticks.

In fact, I recommend that you never pick up a cue stick at all. Avoid any practice at billiards. That way, when you get into a game where every ball your opponent successfully sinks into a pocket then gets stuffed into your ass, your lack of skill will maximize your desired result.  🙂

(Always play carefully, eh?)