Cock hungry bottoms and tops that want them

Ffistboi21

Where are my follow cock hungry bottoms? Im curious how often do you think about cock and how often do you offer your holes up to tops? Also, after taking one cock do you usually want more?  I find myself thinking and dreaming about taking cocks almost daily and when I’ve taken one cock I want more and more.

And to the tops that want to use us. What turns you on the most about bottoms or what would you like us to do so that you can get off?

I am a bottom. Am always ready for cock. Try to prep my body so I can take cock anytime a top even looks at me the right way in public. Am on BBRT for that reason. I am slightly fem and dress right all the time so tops know.  I never say no. Apps like Grindr have sex positions to categorize us, but I feel they are missing one.  They have "vers bottom", and "bottom".  But they need another, "bottom cumslut". It's my purpose as bottom cumslut to take any loads anytime for the pleasure of any top that wants us.  We should exercise, look hot, dress slutty, and be ready to accept any load