Guy Secrets ...😉

Carlos1881

Secret confessions from guys  you may or not know about: 

We really love  compliments!

"If you compliment my appearance, I will probably remember forever. I still remember when a girl in college told me I look nice with my beard when I first grew it out. I’ve had a beard ever since."

We need our alone time.

"When we want to be alone, it's not that we don't want to be around you, it's that we don't want to be around anyone for a bit.

We've figured out how to make our penises, uh, "talk."

"You can squeeze the head of your penis and the tip lips will move like a mouth, and you can talk to it."

Sometimes, we masturbate to kill time.

"It is not sexual at all. It is a bit like making a coffee to pass ten minutes."

We don't care if you're popular or not.

"We don't care how popular (or unpopular) you are with other guys. So it shouldn't factor into how you value yourself when dating."

Can you think of any others ? 

Look forward to hearing your thoughts guys 

Karl 😀

Edited by Karl8181
  • Like 1

• Carlos1881 changed the title to Guy Secrets ...😉

Who is the “we” you’re referring to? If you’re suggesting these are somehow universal “guy things”... um, no.

I’m actually not comfortable with compliments, don’t just masturbate to kill time, and I sure as hell don’t talk to my cock like it has a little mouth. That may just be a you thing. (Not judging.)

Although I don’t agree with everything you said, I like the sentiment. Most of us, for no other reason then ego, like to think that we are so different and special. Though it’s clear everyone is unique, I like the sentiment that a lot of us have more in common than we think we do. Maybe if we acknowledge that the “gay community” wouldn’t be so nasty and divisive as it is now.

• Upvote 1