Tops who are in your 40s

blktone67

I'll be 40 in about 2 months. I get off 3-4x a day, just like when I was younger. A month and a half ago I shot 10 loads in my boyfriend in about a day and a half. He called me a machine...and apparently I am. ;-)

OK now,I'm envious:)Would like to be fucking like that, always takes me way too long to shoot when fucking , don't think I could give 10 loads in that short a time period.

I'm 41 and the only thing I've noticed is that my recovery time is a bit longer between loads. My sex drive hasn't changed much in years.

And I'm thinking I would really love to hang with all of the hot 40+ tops posting here. I discovered a long time ago that my attraction to older guys was one of the biggest blessings of my young, gay life. Those guys have been been fucking around, having all kinds of sex, for years and years and years. You learn so much more from sex with them. Given the choice between that sexy 20-something guy everyone goes gaga over and someone like Topper, who's been fucking ass for 40+ years, I'll take the master every single time.

And yes, Topper, that's a standing invitation to have at my ass anytime you get the chance.

I'm 41 and the only thing I've noticed is that my recovery time is a bit longer between loads. My sex drive hasn't changed much in years.

And I'm thinking I would really love to hang with all of the hot 40+ tops posting here. I discovered a long time ago that my attraction to older guys was one of the biggest blessings of my young' date=' gay life. Those guys have been been fucking around, having all kinds of sex, for years and years and years. You learn so much more from sex with them. Given the choice between that sexy 20-something guy everyone goes gaga over and someone like Topper, who's been fucking ass for 40+ years, I'll take the master every single time.

And yes, Topper, that's a standing invitation to have at my ass anytime you get the chance.[/quote']

Of give you my ass any day ;P