to all the married guys what would your wife say or do if she found out you like to suck cock?

wild175133

On 5/30/2022 at 3:39 PM, Bimarried001 said:

I chuckle when I here guys talk of having sex with a straight married man. News flash, if he’s sucking cock or getting his cock sucked he ain’t straight n

Most of the guys usually just breed me or I suck them off. They also do it out of sexual frustration. I know a lot of them are really horny all the time and the ones I fool around with are cops.  They have stressful jobs and need release. 

I have been doing guys for years on and off. She is suspicious of something but she does not know. I’m pretty sure she would neither understand nor accept it. It has never been her thing. I want to go further and suck at least twice a week and not necessarily the same guy.  If I did tell her I would probably let her find out somehow without telling her directly. She is very straight and not wild and I like meeting people for different sexual experiences. I imagine everyone here swallows and I’m no exception. Perhaps to be continued. Bye…

• 8 months later...

I was lucky I suppose.  My wife and I talked about my urges to suck cock but, I suppose she figured it for a fantasy, all talk no do.

She was traveling for work a good deal, staying away for a week at a time.  I brought her home from the airport and it didn't take long for her to notice a cleaned out area on the futon and she asked. 

She asked so I told.  A short conversation and that was that.  I've sucked cock more openly.  She doesn't care to participate, so she's either gone or holed up in the bedroom.

We're both happy with the situation.