to all the married guys what would your wife say or do if she found out you like to suck cock?

wild175133

On 4/20/2022 at 6:13 PM, Justaholeff said:

All the married straight guys I've played around with have told me that would never tell their wives nor leave them...to each his own, I guess.

I have sex with straight married men all the time, they tell me the same. They just want to use me and for some unprotected sex. I'm cool with that

On 4/21/2022 at 12:35 AM, fskn said:

This is the worst, when one partner is not fulfilling the other's sexual needs and is effectively blocking the person from getting sexual satisfaction elsewhere.

It is irrational, selfish, and mean — quite inconsistent with love.

I hope you continue to have the sex you want, and either that you succeed in keeping it hidden (under the circumstances), or that your wife surprisingly accepts your needs (if she ever finds out).

Thanks for the support bud!!

14 hours ago, TheSRQDude said:

Let me flip the script: Suppose you were in a long-term relationship/marriage with another guy and he suddenly revealed to you that he craves pussy and wants to bareback women to try to conceive a kid with her. That likely wasn't the situation into which you bought. You're gay, he turns out to be at least bi if not more possibly straight. The question is whether that would be something you could accept as a partner?

Absolutely! What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

If a partner's sexual behavior isn't illegal or harmful, I don't believe I have any right to try to regulate it. I also don't believe it can be regulated. (That's what drives people to cheat.) Most importantly, I believe that a desire to regulate someone else's sexual behavior is completely incompatible with loving the person.

I find it perplexing that, in a society that places extra value on long-term marriages, people who marry assume that their partners will remain static and unchanged for decades. Our sexual desires evolve over time, if for no other reason than that we are constantly discovering new things.

A person who divorces a spouse because the spouse turns out to be bisexual is stupid and selfish. (I'm of course not saying you advocate divorce in these cases. I appreciate your thoughtful post.)

I agree @fskn.  In fact one should expect their partner to evolve during the course of their relationship.  Ideally we are curious about how our mate will evolve and will want to stay in the game (so to speak) to see how it all turns out.  

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/11/2021 at 12:02 AM, wild175133 said:

I ask this question because I know 99.99% percent of men who are married and who like to suck cock have never told their wife of their interest, What would your wife's reaction be if she found out? 

I have never and will never tell my wife. Don’t want to think about what she would do if she found out. 

On 4/26/2022 at 2:14 PM, wow456 said:

I have sex with straight married men all the time, they tell me the same. They just want to use me and for some unprotected sex. I'm cool with that

I chuckle when I here guys talk of having sex with a straight married man. News flash, if he’s sucking cock or getting his cock sucked he ain’t straight n

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

• 1 month later...

I hope never to find out as know it won't end well... Probably would need to move cities to not cause the worst.

But married and no sex for the last 8 years, things happen especially as I split sex and love into seperate areas as you can have each without the other and found I prefer raw sex with men so....

On 5/30/2022 at 3:19 PM, Cumslut3883 said:

My wife loves to watch and she joins sometimes as well. She is pretty kinky but she doesn't know when she isnt around i take cocks raw

Your a lucky man!! So jealous...

My wife has no idea I am bi, much less that I enjoy being a subservient cumdump for older daddies. I bottom about four times per year, usually with a dominant guy in a town 8 miles away that I met on grindr. Most of the time I hook up when she is out of town, but recently I needed bred so bad I faked that I was doing a late night workout and instead drove to his apartment where he bred me with 7 total loads. I almost got caught because I realized I wore flip flops not my workout shoes. 

To answer your question if I told my wife I was bi shed probably be understanding, but if she knew of or saw these older guys cumming in me raw shed divorce me on the spot. Coming out isnt an option for me, so this is where I am. 

I absolutely love being dominated, called a faggot, and bred by rough older tops. The guys I see I dont expect get a lot of action but who knows. But they sure love pumping their daddy cum into my boy hole.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

7 hours ago, dumbcuck said:

My wife has no idea I am bi, much less that I enjoy being a subservient cumdump for older daddies. I bottom about four times per year, usually with a dominant guy in a town 8 miles away that I met on grindr. Most of the time I hook up when she is out of town, but recently I needed bred so bad I faked that I was doing a late night workout and instead drove to his apartment where he bred me with 7 total loads. I almost got caught because I realized I wore flip flops not my workout shoes. 

To answer your question if I told my wife I was bi shed probably be understanding, but if she knew of or saw these older guys cumming in me raw shed divorce me on the spot. Coming out isnt an option for me, so this is where I am. 

I absolutely love being dominated, called a faggot, and bred by rough older tops. The guys I see I dont expect get a lot of action but who knows. But they sure love pumping their daddy cum into my boy hole.

As a self claimed denial master/mistress of what I am, took me over a century to accept my thing... You're a cheater.... That's what gets you off. Your wife takes loads, you lick them out of her. She probably would not blink twice at finally seeing her partner for who/what he really is.

But if she knows, it wouldn't be cheating... 

Edited by MrsTatt00
typo
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...