Help me be an anon cum dump for the first time in SF

bb-btm

Hi everyone,

I’m new here and I’ve been thinking a lot about taking as many loads as possible recently. It gets me rock hard and all horned up all the time.

I’m thinking about hosting in Bay Bridge Inn in San Francisco. I’m not worried about STDs, I’m more worried about my safety, as I’m going to do it by myself. I want to have the door unlocked so anyone can walk in and fuck me. But I’m concerned some weirdos or cuckoos could hurt me too.

I live in San Jose so Not familiar with the area around Bay Bridge Inn. Is it a good and safe place to do the open door thing? I looked at sniffies and i saw some guys posted their room # on it so I guess it should be OK?

thanks!

• Piggy 1

As a very experienced anonymous CumDump...I agree with @BlackDude, have a door man and if no friend watching the door, then give your room number out individually to each top that requests it.  I learn that lesson the hard way... you can tape the latch open so guys can come and go...

11 hours ago, Hintyt said:

Safety First. Always have a wingman there to help facilitate things and act as doorman/bodyguard.   This will allow you to relax and enjoy what’s cumming.  

I had a wingman for something like this in Florida.  It was TOTALLY necessary.  Had at least one little bitch boy troll in and try to siphon off bottoms we had taken weeks to contact and line up.  We caught another person trying to sneak out with a bag that wasn't theirs.  If you have a wingman, you can have 15+ guys in a room.  

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck

I would also recommend someone trusted there just in case, if that person also happens to be a fuckbud then so much the better as he can drop the initial load in you and, during quiet periods, churn up the cum inside you.