How to Accommodate a REALLY Big Cock

downtownswallow

Speaking as an alpha top with a thick 10” cock, it is really satisfying to find a bottom who can just take a pounding. I want the bottom to enjoy my big dick and hear him moan.

If you’re a bottom who’s unsure he can take a huge cock, don’t bother connecting with the top. It becomes frustrating and we won’t want to see you again. Loosen up that pussy first.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

37 minutes ago, BB10 said:

Speaking as an alpha top with a thick 10” cock, it is really satisfying to find a bottom who can just take a pounding. I want the bottom to enjoy my big dick and hear him moan.

If you’re a bottom who’s unsure he can take a huge cock, don’t bother connecting with the top. It becomes frustrating and we won’t want to see you again. Loosen up that pussy first.

That's why I started "training" with rubber dicks.  Wanted to make sure I could take what was coming at me so to speak LOL  

Preparation is key!

#1 - Make sure you are super clean for big ones (puts the psyche at ease). Fiber, Fasting and a douche.

#2 - Butt plugs really help especially those that get wider gradually. Practice with it at least an hour before and closer to the event.

#3 Use the right lubes something slick and something that lasts (Vaseline or something similar).

#4 Slow at first if the top allows it otherwise have your mind made up that you are going to take it. Mind over matter really works! I remember taking a thick and long dick with only spit because he really wanted it and got into my head space. Nothing gets a bottom to open up like a dominant top!

• Like 1

My black buddy with his huge black cock fucked me for the first time last year and we did it for 4 hours in every position. He ended with me on my back and legs in the air and him saying take this black dick slut and it was so hot. It was so big and plump. He files to get sucked and fuck me about every other day for a couple of hours, an hour to suck him and one to fuck me 

D139A5AE-3576-4851-83CE-F65835523997.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I've use a larger sized dildo for one big guy I hook up with occasionally, if I can take that dildo I know I can take him (just). The problem with big cocks being forced in you is anal tearing and that hurts like hell and can take weeks to heal as I know to my cost (which is also why I don't like being fisted). I do find that if I use my medium sized dildo before an orgy party that's usually all that is necessary as long as i'm fucked plenty to loosen myself up before anyone too big gets in me. I can only recall pushing one guy away when I was in a sling but it wasn't an issue with him. The downside of using a big dildo before a hookup is that guys will find you're not tight enough and with a very sloppy hole you also won't enjoy it as much either. And yes, poppers will help. The one thing I still find difficult to take without too much pain though is long dicks.

Stretch your hole with dildos and or butt plugs over time, and definitely the day you will be fucked. During the session lots of lube, poppers really help. Sometimes when taking a really large cock, or if I just feel tight for some reason, I will ask if we can start with me sitting on his cock. It gives me control over the penetration, and allows me to open up. It sounds like your friend would want to make sure you’re comfortable. Take it slow.