Best Cheap generic enema douches at drugstores?

iamwhatiam84

So Monday morning (tomorrow) I'm driving across country from Georgia to washington.  Id like to at least take a few loads along the way, but I don't have any enema bulbs or whatever. I just have a couple cheap CVS brand douches with me so far and wondering if there is a better brand to buy to keep cleaned out when the time comes or does it really matter?  I guess they are all the same stuff basically right?  I have a few Pure fiber pills left too.

16 hours ago, iamwhatiam84 said:

I just have a couple cheap CVS brand douches with me so far and wondering if there is a better brand to buy to keep cleaned out when the time comes or does it really matter?  I guess they are all the same stuff basically right?  I have a few Pure fiber pills left too.

A brand can have more than one variety, just like the brand "Kraft" has mayonnaise, various mustards, and a shit ton of other products. You'll want to compare the active ingredients in each enema (which are clearly labeled on the packaging). You can also re-use the empty bottle for a plain water enema later (they won't last as long as a good quality rubber bulb, but if you prefer plain water to clean out, that IS an option.)

I mean, these were never really that expensive to begin with.  I used to get the Fleet ones from the local drugstore...did the trick and you could re-use the bottles a couple times afterwards.  I will say that if you're looking to regularly want to start bottoming this frequently, you should invest in a proper rubber bulb, though.