Hot anonymous fuck

After I found BBRT and jacking off to many stories, I started wanting to find a man like many in the stories. I started off on the fringe, lurking around getting excited about that I was hearing and reading.  My cock would get so hard, so much precum, I would play with it pretending that the precum was being used by a hot poz man, he was using my precum as lube.  so many fantasies, so many secrets, so much want to be used as a pig.  Over the course of the last couple weeks I came to the conclusion that I am a cum loving sick fuck that wants to be used by any and all and take what every man gives him. 

I met a guy the other day , we were at a gathering and it looked like he was as bored as I was, I kept telling myself he was not my type, if I have one.  He was tall, lanky, with a smirk on his face all the time like he was up to something.  We were pretty much stuck in the same place so to make the best of it I started going around the room chatting to everyone, when I finally got to him he looked me in the eye and said "what took you so long"  his response took me off guard and I stammered and looked down at his and my feet.  He continued talking saying he noticed how I looked at him when I was standing there,  He said he knew the look and was ready if I was.   Without any effort from my body and almost in a daze, I started following him up the stairs and into a bedroom, he started by undressing and dropping on the bed,  He has a nice body, hair where it was suppose to be, slightly muscular and a nice fat dick,  but something still made my warning lights go off in my head.  Hs said "are you going to stand there all day or strip, if you don't get naked get out of my bedroom.   looking directly into his eyes, my hands reached for each item of clothing and quickly stood before him nude for inspection.  I kept thinking "what the fuck am I doing"  but my brain took over and my inner pig took over, soon his hard cock was being slobbered on by me, looking up at him with that smug grin on his face.  He pushed my head down on his cock and groaned when I reached the hairs at the base of his cock,  he said "you took it all bitch good deal,  now I know you can deepthroat my big cock, I am going to have some fun. I was on my back, head over the edge of the bed, this strange man shoving his cock in and out of my throat.  I had to admit I loved it and a small moan let him know I was enjoying it.  After swallowing his cock for a while I felt his fingers move to my ass.  He pulled away and stroked his cock taking all the throat slime and applied it to my hole and pushed it inside, it felt good and again I moaned on his cock and pushed my ass back on his fingers. Soon he was 4 fingers deep stabbing them into my ass hard, My inner pig came out and I asked him to fuck me.  He said he was waiting for me to ask and said to get his cock good and wet because he was out of lube and it would be all I had to go with.  He shoved deep into my throat and pulled back again covered in spit, drool and throat slime then pulled me onto the floor and said ass up bitch.  I followed direction and he moved behind me and slapped his cock on my ass and around my hole.  I felt his weight shift then felt his big cock slide all the way into me in one slow push.  After he bottomed out he said "you are in for the ride of your life"  he slowly pulled out saying he liked how my hole was grabbing on and pulling him back inside me.  He fucked slow and long, stroke after stroke he would bottom out and grind deep.  He then put me on my back and slowly bottomed out, he looked at me and said "I hope you are in it for the long run because I am not pulling out, he then picked up the pace and started long fast strokes deep into my pig hole.  He didn't last too long, and soon said "here is cums bitch, you are going to enjoy this for a long time"  He flooded my hole grinding as deep as he could, then pulled out and started dressing.  He said for me to dress and get the fuck out of his room, so I did, as he walked away he told me it was good fuck and I should keep that in as long as possible.

A couple days ago I reached out to my friend to see if I could get some more information on this man.  I was told his roommate is a redhead guy and does not fit that description.  I told him what happened and he said "well that clears up one mystery about that night, my roommate found a mess on the floor of his room and evidence someone got fucked".  I admitted it was me and apologized for leaving the mess.  He told me that no one knew him, not even his name.  Apparently he just walked into the party and when given the opportunity, dropped a big load in my ass and just left.  I am now wondering if my chasing has paid off.  I will let you know.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 9

6 hours ago, randyrawman said:

Hot. Question...in the beginning you mentioned stories on BBRT. I wasn’t aware there were stories on there. Are there?

oh yes, check out the back room.  lots of stories on here