Getting high on cum?

I was wondering if swallowing large amounts of cum can get you in a high-like state?  Swallowing several cum loads (full of hormones) gets me in a happy state.   Not sure if you'd call it a high but it's def enjoyable.   Any truth to the cum-high?   I've never had a large amount of cum in me - I wish.   Anyone with cum guzzling experience?

16 hours ago, AKFitGuy said:

I was wondering if swallowing large amounts of cum can get you in a high-like state?  Swallowing several cum loads (full of hormones) gets me in a happy state.   Not sure if you'd call it a high but it's def enjoyable.   Any truth to the cum-high?   I've never had a large amount of cum in me - I wish.   Anyone with cum guzzling experience?

When some men breed me I get into a bred-bliss state that lasts several hours. When most men breed me, I get a strong feeling of contentment radiating out from my cunt. 

Guest Xtraglazedonuthole

I can't speak for swallowing but getting bred definitely does something to me. Puts me in this highly submissive, more feminine, slightly dazed,  more whorish mode. 

For this old man, it does get me into a happier state of mind, once at the baths, I took four guys loads in a row and two of them came back for seconds, making it six loads up and in my play hole. I held them and came home, absorbed as much as possible over the next several hours and stayed super horny and happy for the next 4 or 5 days from that.. 

There is definitely some sort of bliss when you receive a load, whether it be orally or anally.  I have read a few articles before about the fact that receiving cum can help you de-stress and things like that.  Personally, I know when I receive a guy's cum, I do get into this bliss-like state that others have mentioned.  It's more pronounced when I get bred, but I still feel it when I get to swallow.

To be clear, that's just a general "high" of being rewarded.  You can also get properly high off a guy's cum if that guy is high off his tits as well...(I've known that to happen too, and it's far less fun).

• Like 1

I had my friend jerk off on some weed I had.

When it dried I rolled and smoked it.

Not sure if his cum added anything to it but I loved watching him jerk off.

On 5/12/2021 at 3:19 PM, BeardedSub said:

This sounds a lot like subspace to me.  Something for you to look into.  Endorphins meets submission meets lust.

I've been in subspace, this isn't the same thing. It's a grounded present thing for me.