Flex Cleveland Sunday, May 2nd, 2002

btthwhore53

So, this last Sunday I went to Flex Cleveland after receiving a tip from Asspig.com & a guy there that noon Sundays were busy. I went, rented a room but never really stayed in it as I was fucking horny as hell and needed by boipussy fucked stupid. So, I wandered. Sucked a guy in his room, who said he was not into topping & left. Off to the room with the one sling in off on the side, sucked another guy same thing. This gorgeous 30 something, very  built guy walks in I go to my knees suck like a whore, as does he top. He says yes, I go crazy sucking his cock than ask he ready for some boipussy, mind you I'm 54 but still a boi <lol>. I end up in the sling and he fucks me stupid, moaning my head off loudly saying, "fuck my pussy" and I draw a  crowd. Cock in my ass, one in each hand & one in my mouth at one point. The guy topping withdraws and tells me to suck. A guy I never even saw takes over fucking me. Both guys raw. Second guy not as big as the first said he, "loves my sloppy pussy" then breeds me. Second guy has moved on to a guy on the bench and I move on.

Find this guy in the back area where the second sling is, my age, gorgeous and I go to my knees. He asks, "do you want that pussy fucked!" BAM, exactly. We go back to his room & the guy treats me like the faggot cunt I am. Slaps my face, my ass, my gaping cunt, calls me a bitch. I"m living for it. Moaning my head off, calling him Daddy, saying "fuck my cunt'. We move from his room to the showers & he fucks me there stupid. Same thing. Then we go to dry off on the sundeck and I go down on him again till i'm gagging happily. He fucks me stupid some more. More cunt slapping, calling me bitch & pussy, whore too and when he has gaped & cunted me bowlegged finally breeds me calling me his faggot!!! I of course ask for his number & he gave it. God, I hope for a repeat. 

IMG_2504.JPG

• Like 3
  • Piggy 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...