Photographing Jason

4. Jason

Despite having just pounded my ass twice and shot two loads in me in less than an hour, Nathan seemed to hardly need any time to recover. Even before his cock had fallen out of my hole, he had grabbed the camera from the table. He shot pictures of the remanants of jizz on my stomach, my post-orgasmic smile, and my slowly softening cock. "Remember, you're here first and foremost for a photoshoot," he said, smiling. "The breeding is just an extra."

I didn't mind the picture taking that much. But what I really wanted was for him to lie next to me, to feel his warm skin next to me, and to know this was more than just professional, that we were more than just fuckbuddies. I hoped I wasn't reading too much into our mutual attraction. Maybe he just wanted me for my negative hole, another boy for him to poz up, and another notch on his belt. I was happy to be his neg boy, but I was realizing I wanted more from him, something deeper. "You almost done with the pictures?" I asked.

"I think so. Just want to get a few of you dressing though." I hoped that my face didn't reveal how much of a punch in the stomach that statement was. I didn't want to get dressed an leave. I had been hoping to spend more time with Nathan. Maybe even get to wake up in his bed tomorrow, his morning wood ready to plunge deep into my greedy hole.

"Sure. What do you want me to do?" I wanted to be a good sport about it, even if I wanted to stay naked in his bed. He hadn't actually sent me home yet, and there was the chance that I could get him aroused enough to give me another charged load.

"Why don't you start by putting on your jeans?" I grabbed my jockstrap, and began to put it on. "No. Not the jock. Just the jeans. Leave them unbuttoned." I was relieved. It would give me one more chance to get undressed in front of him. We continued the shoot. He ended up taking pictures of me in various stages of dress: just the jeans, just the tank top, and finally, a few with just the jock strap.

The entire time, he stayed undressed, giving me a chance to examine his muscular body as he moved around me. To get a better angle, he would sometimes lie down on the ground. Other times he would stand on a chair over me. As he continued moving around, I noticed that his cock was slowly getting hard again. Finally, after nearly thirty minutes of taking pictures, he put down his camera. "I think that's enough. And anyway, I've filled up the memory card."

At that point, I was in just the tank-top, my cock erect again and sticking straight up. "What now?" I asked.

"You want to look at them?" he asked. It took me a moment to realize he was referring to the photographs.

"Sure," I said. He motioned for me to follow him. I went to grab my jeans, but he stopped me. "Don't bother," he said. "I'm not going to get dressed yet."

I followed him out of the studio back into his house. He ended up leading me to his study. There was a table in the middle, stacked high with photo books, a small couch in a corner, and in the other corner, a good sized desk with several computer montiors on it. He sat down in front of the computers, and motioned for me to sit in his lap. On the walls were large photographs pinned up loosely, most of men at various stages of nudity. I wondered if they were examples of his work.

"Let's see what we have," he said. I was sitting between his legs, and I could feel his cock up against my ass. He was resting his head on my shoulder, and his beard rubbing against my skin was wired directly to my dick. One hand was on the mouse, using it to drive the computer. With his other hand, he reached around my waist, and he started to play with my cock. "Already hard again?" he whispered into my ear. His fingers ran up and down my rigid shaft.

"It's easy around you," I answered. "Are these photographs yours?" I asked, indicating the ones on the wall.

"Most of them, yeah." He spun the chair around and pointed at one. "That's Alan, if you were wondering." The picture was of an amazingly handsome man, with sandy brown hair, and a slight beard. Even from here, I could see his piercing blue eyes. He was shirtless, a spray of hair on his chest. Right above his unbuttoned blue jeans, there was a bright red biohazard symbol. Even from the photograph, his energy and raw sexuality was palpable. I would have jumped on his cock in a heartbeat, never once caring about his status.

He turned the chair back to the computer, and returned to looking at the pictures of me. They were good, but I wasn't focusing on them. I was thinking about Nathan and Alan together. I wondered what Nathan thought in those moments as Alan first pushed his raw cock into Nathan's unprotected hole. Was he scared or excited? Had he known hot it would change his life? Had he given up his ass as readily as I had? "Now, that's fucking hot," Nathan said. I jumped out of my reverie and looked at the screen. It was a close-up of my ass, with some of Nathan's jizz dripping out.

"Seems like a waste to me," I said. My hole was twitching, already needing Nathan back inside of me. "I want it inside"

"Don't worry," Nathan said. "You'll get many more loads to replace it." He continued to page through the pictures. His cock was pressing into my back, slowly getting hard. His hand had also moved down, below my balls, and a finger was slowly tracing out my wet and tender hole. "You want to stay here tonight?" he asked.

"Yes, I do." I tried not to answer too quickly. I didn't want to seem too eager to stay, to get to sleep with him.

"Good," he said. "I wanted you to spend the night here. You getting tired at yet?" I looked at the time, and realized that it was nearly midnight. "I'm not as much of a night owl as I used to be," he said.

"Yeah, I could go to bed," I said.

"Good." He pushed me up out of the chair. He pointed me out of the study, to the bedroom. I lead, he followed. Once in the bedroom, he went into the bathroom. I heard him shuffle through a drawer. "Here's a toothbrush for you," he said.

I followed him into the bathroom. There were a few bottles of pills out on the counter, and he had counted out a small pile of the pills. "Is that for..." I asked, my voice trailing off. It was a frank reminder of an aspect of the illness I hadn't really thought about.

"Yeah, it is," he said. I was quiet as he counted out two more pills. He slowly took all of them. "You ok with this?" he asked, as he drank the last of the glass of water. He turned and looked me square in the eye. "I mean, the whole pozzing thing? We haven't really talked about it. We've just done it." He put the bottles away, a line of yellow soldiers in formation along the back of the counter. They were fighting a war we both knew they would eventually loose.

I was quiet. I didn't know what to think. Once more, I was scared and wanted to run away. I had gotten myself into something I couldn't comprehend. I hadn't thought it through clearly or even much past the initial stages. I had just reacted to Nathan's masculinity and charisma. I had been letting my cock think, and more dangerously, I was still letting my hole, still hungry for sperm, do most of the decisions.

I stared at Nathan, looking at him with fresh insight, more knowledgeable about what I was getting myself into. He was still a fucking sexy man, and I still wanted his cock fuck me. That cock would stay unsheathed. I was willing for him to mark me permanently as payment for these pleasures. I wouldn't ever ask him to pull out.

I didn't know how to say what had just been decided for me by my treacherous cock and hole. Instead, I went up to him and just wrapped my arms around him, inhaling his scent. I could feel his cock against my groin, and it was getting hard. I knew what I needed to say was actually very easy. But, getting the word out, speaking it, was a harder thing than I had ever done. Finally, in just a whisper, I was able to say it. "Yes. Yes, I'm ok with everything."

He didn't say anything in response. He just grabbed my head, pulled me in and started to kiss me. Our hands explored each other's bodies, never stopping the deep, searching kiss. He started to grab my ass, pulling my cheeks apart. I could feel his cock pressing against me, already hard as a rock. My fear of telling him my desires had now disappeared, and the words started to pour out of me. They were interrupted only by our frantic kissing. "Please, Nathan, I need your cock back inside of me," I was begging him.

"You want my toxic jizz? Want me to infect you?" he asked. His cock was now between my legs, pre-cum starting to drip out. "Want to be my pozson?"

"Fuck yes. I want your deadly virus. I need your dirty jizz inside me." I was grinding against his cock, trying desperately to get it into my hole. Unfortunately, because of our position, it wasn't going to happen. "Damn man. Put it in me," I asked.

Nathan grabbed my ass, picking me up forcefully. He wrestled me onto the counter. Thankfully, my ass was now level with his tool. The stone top was cold against my bare skin, but I didn't care. "You sure you want it?" he asked. "You want a life of drugs every day?" He spit, and it landed on the tip of his dick. "Knowing your sperm is hazardous waste?" His cockhead was right against my hole. "Guys scared to even touch you in a bar?" The slightest push from him, and he would be inside.

"Damn, Nathan. I don't care about that. All I want is your sperm. I need you to fuck me." I was trying to get my legs around his waist and pull him into me. I didn't want it to be his choice; I wanted to force him to breed my hole. It was now all about me, my hole, and my desires. However, he kept on pulling away, teasing me, getting me even more desperate for his cock and another deadly load injected deep into me.

"You're a very hungry boy, Jason," he said. He was still teasing my hole with his cock, as I was squirming, trying frantically to get him inside of me. "You think you're worthy of my deathwand?"

"Fuck. Give it to me. Infect me. Use your thick bioweapon on me." I reached down and grabbed my cock and started to stroke it. The dirty talk was turning me on, and I needed some relief, even if it was just jerking myself off.

Immediately, Nathan grabbed my hand and yanked it away. "No, boy. No touching yourself. No cumming until I say you can." He held my wrist tightly. We were well-matched in terms of strength, but I could probably overpower him if I wanted. Still, it would be a hard fight. Despite how badly I needed to get off, I needed his cock and ball juice even more, so I let him hold me back. "Ready for a kill shot?" he asked me.

"Please, Nathan. You know I want it." I could barely control myself, I needed another load from him so badly. My cock was hard as a rock, dripping pre-cum even with just his cockhead nestled against my hole. "Drop your toxic load into me."

Finally, Nathan pushed his cock into my hole. I had enough of his cum already inside of me that he slid in smoothly, filling me up. "You going to take my gun to the balls, boy?" he asked me, slamming his cock into my ass.

"Fuck yeah! Pound it into me," I said. He released his grip on my wrist, and I went straight for my cock. "Is this really the kill shot?" I asked. I was enjoying the process, and I knew I would never get tired of him fucking me. But, at the same time, I wanted to know his seed had taken root inside of me.

"You never know for sure. But you seem like a fighter. So, it's going to take a lot of fucking and a lot of cum before I can be sure I've knocked down all of your defenses." He slammed his cock into me hard. His balls were right up against my ass. Suddenly the fuck was right on the line between pleasure and pain. I must have winced, because I saw him smile. "It's not always going to be easy boy. And, at times this is going to hurt." Even as he said that, he kept on pounding my hole, not slowing down one bit. "But I know you can take it." He had an evil grin. "And I'm not going to stop."

"Anything you can give me, I'm going to take," I said. "From a hard, raw, painful fuck to your deadly cum right into my unprotected hole." He adjusted his angle of attack. For a moment, I thought it was going to be easier, a little more gentle. But it wasn't. It only got worse. I felt every vein on his cock sliding in and out of my hole. "I trust you. You do know how to do this properly, right?" It was a strange paradox. I was trusting Nathan not to hurt me on the small things, even as he was also trying to give me a deadly disease.

"Don't worry Jason. I'm going to make sure you're ok, even as we get you infected," he said. "But I'm still going to enjoy every single second of it." He slammed in deep, further than I expected, his cock exploring new territory. His cock opened up virgin parts of my body to exploit for its own deadly purposes. "This is what you need. I think even if you begged me, I wouldn't stop my deadly pursuit. I might not even slow down a bit."

From what he had just said, I knew my next plea would be pointless, but I tried anyway. "Maybe not so deep, Nathan," I said. I was still a novice bottom, and he was pushing me way past my limit. "Please? At least this time?"

"NO!" he said forcefully. I was surprised at the violence implied by his response. He shoved his cock all the way back into me, making sure it got deep, into a virgin part of my hole. There wasn't a drop of of lube or cum to smooth the journey through the channel. I was getting plowed open, fresh, fertile soil being tilled by the plowshare of his cock. "This is the way it has to be, Jason," he said, pulling out, then forcing himself into me more roughly than before.

I tried my best to relax. I knew enough about bottoming that fighting his cock would only make it worse. It wasn't easy. My body was finally rebelling against this invader, realizing that Nathan's tool was a foreign body in some of my most intimate and delicate parts. "I know, Nathan. It's just more than I am used to right now."

"I understand," he said. He reached into a drawer and pulled out a fresh bottle of poppers. He handed them to me. "But know this. This journey is going to be a hard one. Sometimes, this is how it is going to have to be." I understood. I was asking him to radically change me, and for it to be all pleasure and fun was unrealistic. I fumbled with the seal on the bottle, but was eventually able to get it open. I huffed deeply from the bottle, hoping that the poppers would help mask some of the pain of the fuck.

It seemed like forever for them to take effect, but soon, I felt the wave of pleasure crash over my body. It helped, but it wasn't enough. I was still acutely aware of Nathan's powerful cock pounding my hole and every raw inch of his tool penetrating my abused hole. Nathan intuited my discomfort, probably from the expression on my face and my futile efforts to keep him from plunging all the way back into my body. "Still feeling my cock destroying you, huh?" he asked.

"Yes," I said. The combination of pain, fear, and yes, pleasure was dominating my mind. It was hard not to yell out my answers in an effort to distract myself from the attack on my hole. "Please?" I begged. "Just a short break?" But, I already knew what his response was going to be. I prepared myself by doing another hit from the poppers.

"You know we need to get my poisonous cum into your hole," he said, not once missing a stroke. "I could pull out. But then my seed would go to waste." I still had the poppers glued to my nose, trying to find some small place of peace amidst Nathan's attack on my body. "Do you want that?"

"No," I said. "Please, no, don't waste it. I need you to get your virus into my hole." I was confused and scared. The fuck was turning painful, and I definitely wasn't enjoying it any longer. But at the same time, my attraction to Nathan was only getting stronger. My need for his jizz was as certain as ever. And despite, or maybe because of all these compteing emotions, my cock was still rigid and erect. The poppers were only further clouding my mind, making it hard for me to know what I really wanted. Although I didn't want to show any weakness to Nathan, it was hard for me to not start crying a bit.

Nathan noticed my tears almost immediately. "It's scary, isn't it?" he said, stroking my cheek gently, almost lovingly. I could only nod in agreement. Despite his moves to comfort me, he hadn't stopped his pounding of my hole. "But, this all feels so good to me. Your warm, wet hole around my raw cock. Your young, innocent body under me. Your tears of pain and pleasure. It would be a betrayal of what we both want to slow down, or even worse, pull out." He took the bottle of poppers from me and held it under his nose. "But don't worry. I'm right on the edge." He took a long hit, then handed the bottle back to me.

"Fuck man, breed me," I begged him. "Just fuck me hard and breed me. I want you to infect me.This is supposed to hurt, right?"

"Right on Jason," he said. "You know this is how it has to be." Each stroke of his hard cock into me was like a hot poker. My hole was on fire, and I wondered if I was bleeding. I could barely imagine another second of this, much less what if Nathan decided that he wanted inside of me again tonight. "Oh fuck," Nathan screamed out, his cock forcing itself deep inside me again. Deep in my guts, there was a spurt of cum from his cock.

His sperm was amazing. As Nathan's jizz spread across my hole, it quenched the fire I felt burning. I had expected it to make the pain even worse. Despite how hot his jizz was, it was like an ice cube deep in my hole, cooling and soothing it at the same time. "Please, fill my hole man. It feels so fucking good, your cum up there."

"Fuck Jason. I want breed you every night. Getting to drain my balls into your hole is fucking paradise." He kept his cock in my hole, and I could feel several more spurts of his dirty cum fill me up. As it spread inside my body, I could feel the soreness and pain slowly disappear. "Like that?" he asked. I knew he saw my expression of relief.

"Yeah, Nathan. With your jizz up there, it doesn't hurt as much." Nathan's orgasm had come to an end, and he was slowly pulling his cock out of my hole. "I don't want to loose a single drop of your cum," I said, clenching my ass around his shaft.

"Good man," he said. With a pop, his cockhead fell out. It was an empty feeling, losing his penis from inside me. But at least his cum was still there. He kissed me, holding me close. "You ok?" he asked me as we broke off the kiss.

"Yeah, I think," I said. "That was intense. More than I could take." His hand dropped down to my hole, and he pressed a finger into me. "Almost too much," I said.

"Damn. Your hole is fucking hot. It was an intense fuck, even for me." He let his finger fall out of my hole. Nathan let go of me, but left me on the counter. He pulled out a drawer, and found something int it. "Let me put this in you. I want to make sure you don't loose a single drop of my death juice." He leaned down between my legs, and I felt something slide into my hole.

"What is it?" I asked. It had slid in easily, and stayed in place.

"Just a small buttplug," he said. "Make sure you don't loose a single drop of my pozcum." He helped me off the counter, to my feet, and lead me to his bed. I got in and he wrapped his arms around me as we got comfortable together. "You ok?" he asked me.

"Yeah, I think I am." I was shaking a bit, trying to get used to the buttplug in my ass. At the same time, I was enjoying the mental and physical closeness I felt to Nathan. His scent filled my nose, and his body pressed up close to mine.

"I'm glad. A good breeding can be really intense." He nibbled my neck, and his hand dropped down to my groin, fondling my cock. "But you took it like a man. And your ass felt so hot, so alive when I was inside you."

"It's ok," I said. "I needed it"

"Good. It's not always an easy process, you know." He paused for a moment. "Alan said it had to be rough and violent at times. But other times it will be tender and intimate. It was hard for me to understand then. I hope you can do it better than I did."

"You're trying to get me sick. I know my body is going to struggle," I said. "And, sometimes, to be honest, it's hard for me to take mentally as well."

"Don't worry. I'll be here for you. I wish I could say that if it gets to be too much, we'll stop. But I can't say that. Sometimes my virus takes over."

"What if I didn't want this anymore?" I asked. "Is it too late for me?"

"You can always leave, and it probably isn't too late." Nathan answered. His voice tore as he continued. "I'd be sad. But I would understand and I wouldn't stop you." Quietly he added, "Do you want to stop?" His arms tightened around me, holding me close to his warm body.

Nathan's closeness was a rare comfort right then, feeling his warm body next to mine and his hands on my body. "No. I want to be here," I said. But, his matter-of-fact statement about what would be happening to me over the next few weeks was scary. I pressed up against him, trying to focus only on him, on my pleasure of having his semen inside of me.

"You're sure you're ok?" he asked me, holding me close. It was at least this third time he had asked me that this evening.

"With you next to me, inside me, yes," I said. I closed my eyes, and just stayed close to him.

"Good. We should get some sleep. We can talk more in the morning. Or I can breed you again. Your choice."

"Breeding," I said. It had been a long day for me, and even though my cock was still throbbing, I was getting sleepy. Nathan's breaths grew longer as well. I quickly fell asleep, nestled in the embrace of his strong arms.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

5. Nathan

I woke up the next morning to the sounds of an unfamiliar alarm. I remembered that Jason was next to me, still sound asleep. Still sleep-fogged, I realized that it was Jason's phone right as the ringing stopped. He looked so peaceful, sleeping there in my bed, totally oblivious to the phone. My cock twitched, still hard with morning wood and eagerly anticipating the chance to get back inside the boy.

I wondered if there was still any of the sperm from last night's activities, or if Jason's body had already absorbed all of of my swimmers. It would be nice to slide up there without needing any additional lubrication, but I thought that would be unlikely. As I was getting ready to wake him for a morning fuck, his phone chirped again: this time for a voice message.

I nudged him slightly, and he yawned, smiling at me. "Wake up," I said. "Your phone was ringing."

"Fuck," he said. "What time is it?"

I had to look at the clock. I was surprised to see that it was still early. "Not too late. Only 8:30."

"Damn. Who calls me so early?" Jason asked. He reached across me and grabbed his phone from the bedtable. I could feel his hard cock rub against me, and I wondered how the buttplug was feeling for him his morning.

He listened to the message. As he did, my fingers played across his body, working their way down to his trimmed pubes and then between his legs. The buttplug was still lodged in place, and I grabbed the base, slowly twisting it. Jason let out a small gasp as the plug spun in his ass, but made no move to stop me.

"Fuck. Thomas wants me to film a scene tomorrow morning," Jason said, putting down the phone.

"That a problem?" I asked.

"Not really. I was just going to work out. I can fit it in. And the money wouldn't hurt either." He paused for a moment. "Just not sure I'm in a top mood right now." I had been hoping he was going to want another load pounded into him this morning. He smiled at me, and I knew he wanted it just as badly as I wanted to give it to him.

"Well, I've got a hard cock that needs some relief this morning," I said. "For tomorrow, just do the scene, and get your rocks off. Once you're done, balls drained, you should come over here and get your gut pumped full of sperm. Sound good?"

"Fuck yeah. That's what I'll be needing," he said. He reached down and grabbed my hand. Together, we pulled on the buttplug, and with a wet pop, it came out of his hole. "And right fucking now, I need some of your special sperm," he said.

Jason climbed on top of me. His ass was now empty and I knew he needed something to fill it. He wasted no time starting to rub himself against my hard cock. Reaching beside me I fumbled through the bedstand for some lube. There were some rubbers, but I knew we wouldn't be needing them this morning. I grabbed the lube and found a bottle of poppers. I handed the poppers to Jason, and put some of the lube on his tight hole.

He moaned as the slick, cold liquid spread over his senstive hole. I pushed a finger up into his hole. There was still a bit of the lube from last night up there. Jason did a quick hit of the poppers. As they hit, his ass opened up for me. It didn't take lone for me to be able to get two fingers up there. "You ready for the real thing?" I asked.

"Please, yes," he gasped as we both fumbled into position for him to sit on my shaft. I tried to stroke my shaft a bit, getting just enough lubrication on it for it to slide into him. But he couldn't even wait that long. He was pressing against my cockhead, forcing himself onto my shaft. His hole swallowed my cockhead easily, and almost before I knew it, he had taken the full length of my cock. The speed of the penetration was surprising. I had bare been able to prepare for it.

He took a few seconds to get used to me inside of him, just sitting on my cock, not moving. "So hot and so moist," I said, enjoying being back inside of this amazing man. "Gonna give you a potent load this morning."

"Please man, you know I want it," he said. He had acclimated to having my cock in him, and was now riding it aggressively. Even though I was rock hard, I still I had to hold on to his waist and guide his movements to make sure I stayed in his hole. I was scared I was going to pop out of him right as I was spurting, and my precious seed would go to waste.

I grabbed the bottle of poppers and did a hit myself, then offered it to him. He took it readily, and soon we were both floating on a cloud of pleasure. I could only focus on the warmth around my dick and all that Jason knew was my manhood invading him. I had woken up horny, and I knew I wasn't going to last long with him riding me like this. "I'm gonna cum soon," I said. "You still want me to shoot it inside?"

"Do you even have to ask? You know I want your sperm. Your cum. Fuck, I want your virus," he said. He had a look of raw desire on his face, and I was only too happy to give him what he needed.

"Take it, boy," I grunted. My hips were thrusting wildly, pushing my cock into the abyss of his hole. I could feel my jizz shooting out of my cock, right into his body. "Get your morning injection of my HIV-laden sperm," I said.

"Please man, give it to me. Shoot your jizz deep in me." He was milking my cock with every stroke, getting every drop of cum he could. It was hard to believe that only a few days ago, he self-described as exclusively top. He had rapidly become one of the best bottoms I had ever fucked, able both to get me off quickly and take the longest poundings I had given. Not to mention his unique talent of extracting every drop of semen out of me. "Damn. Love your cum in my hole," he said. "No. Not love. I need your poz juice in my hole."

Luckily I had a few more spurts of cream to give him. My balls hadn't had very long to re-fill from the previous night, so it wasn't as big of a load as I dreamt of giving Jason. But it would be more than enough jizz to start off his day properly. "You want to get off, boy?" I asked him. Jason's cock was still hard as a rock, bouncing up and down as he rocked on top of me. He had taken the poundings without any complaint, and it was time for him to get one more reward, above and beyond my toxins in his body.

"I wish I could. If I'm doing a shoot tomorrow, I need to avoid cumming today," he said, regretfully. "This evening, I'll be hard as steel and bouncing off the wall." I remembered what it was like to be young and constantly horny. He slid off my cock, and laid down beside me. "What are you doing today?"

"Need to edit some photos and get out a contact sheet or two. But no other plans. And you?"

"Gym. And I need to work this afternoon. The normal. Can I come over tonight? I want to see you again. I want you to breed me some more."

"Of course. You're going to get all the cum I can give you tonight. And tomorrow. And as long as you want. When is the taping tomorrow?" I was wondering how much of Jason's time I could get over the weekend. I had remembered our conversation the previous night about other guys fucking him. I was hoping I could make the weekend a special one for him.

"He wants me there at 10:00. Probably last about six hours or so. Why?"

"I was thinking what we could do over the weekend."

"Fuck me? Repeatedly? Deeply?" he asked, an evil smile on his face.

"Well, of course that. Get more of my potent cum into your hole. But I was thinking." I paused.

"About?"

"Well, I was thinking about what we were talking about the other night. I could probably find a few friends to come over. Help you continue on your journey. You'd get a few more strains, which will help to overpower any of your defenses." I wasn't sure if I was going too fast for him. But it got me aroused just thinking about several guys using his hole. And I'd get to enjoy the aftermath. "I mean, if you'd be up for that."

"Fuck man. You were serious about that, weren't you?"

"I was. You still ok with it?" I looked down and saw that he was slowly stroking his cock. It hadn't gone down at all since I had fucked him. If anything it had gotten harder since I mentioned the possibility of a gang-bang. Right as I started to watch him, a drop of pre-cum formed at the tip. I knew my question had been answered.

"Definitely down for that, Nathan. I'll take any load of cum from you or that you direct my way. Don't care who it's from, what their status." He rubbed the pre-cum onto his shaft, using it as lube. "Anything for you. I'm completely serious," he continued. "Anything."

"Not scared? Nervous? Or even worried?" He was putting his ass on the line, literally and figuratively.

"Yeah, I am. A little. But you're around to guide me, and this is something I need to do. I probably needed to start this a long time ago, and I just didn't realize it. Now I do." He paused, our eyes locked together. "And you're a man that I trust. And I need to do this. With you." He kissed me. "How many guys are you going to get to nail me?"

"I'll have to see who is available. I know a few guys that are definitely up for breeding and seeding your hole. And I'm sure one or two would especially welcome the chance to fuck a hot top like you. A fucking sexy, negative top, no less."

"So, they would all be poz, right?" he asked.

"Of course. For you, it's the toxic seed you need, not just the bareback fucking." I was glad he was still willing to go forward with this. He had an amazing ass, and it felt selfish not to share. I wanted other men to experience the pleasure I was getting out of it. And I wanted him to get used to letting men use his hole. Right now, I knew he was desperate for every time he could get my hard cock, for every drop of my deadly cum he could take. The mania to bottom would be reduced once he was infected, but I wanted him to be hooked on the feeling of a cock in his hole, and used to many different guys breeding him.

"Awesome man. And you'll fuck me after that?"

"Of course. I'd love to work all those loads into you." I sat up in the bed. "Want a shower to start the day?" I could see a bit of dried cum still on his chest, and I knew his ass was still wet and sticky with lube and sperm.

"Nah," he said, getting out of bed. "I'll work out, then shower." He pulled on his shorts, skipping the jockstrap entirely. "Besides, I love being at the gym and reeking of a night of sex. Makes the other guys jealous."

"Or horny?" I asked. I had this image of Jason fucking some older muscle stud in the shower. He would be focused on pounding the stud's ass and totally oblivious to all the men around the periphery stroking their cocks in naked desire. I had a need to be that muscle stud and be getting Jason's cock in my ass. But getting fucked by him would have to wait. I had a mission I had to complete first.

"That too," he said. "I've recruited several guys for the films because they were staring at me in the shower and lockers." I followed him as he wandered into the studio, gathering up his stuff and pulling on the rest of his clothes.

"Sweet. And you can now offer up your ass as well as your cock."

"Right on Nathan." He had found all of his stuff and put on his shoes. "I wish I could stay longer. But I need to hit the gym, before I have to get to work." He gave me a kiss. I wrapped my arms around him one last time, and kissed him back, longer, deeper. Our tongues probed each other, and I felt my cock stirring again. Unfortunately, we had to break it off far too soon.

I walked him to the front door, and saw him out. I didn't really care that I was still naked. Most of my neighbors had seen me naked at least once before. As he walked down the street, out of sight, I stood in the doorway, naked, and feeling more alone than I had felt in a long time.

I had to figure out what to do with the day. I wanted Jason to still be here, telling me how much he wanted my cum in his hole. I knew that the product shot that afternoon was going to be pretty simple, which left far too much time to think about the HIV-infected loads marinating in Jason's hole, and how I could get more of them into him.

I started by making some coffee. As I was drinking my first cup, I began to e-mail my friends and fuckbuds. I wanted to find out who would be able to make it tomorrow.I wanted Jason to really enjoy getting fucked by other guys, not just me. I wanted to have not just a fondness for cum, but an outright love for cum, a need for his ass to be dripping smene. I knew it was going to be a bit of a crapshoot, who would be both available and willing. I tried to find more than I thought I needed or wanted, figuring that there would be a lot of rain checks.

As I browsed the morning paper, and worked on a second cup of coffee, I started to get some e-mail. The first acceptance came in. Michael said he was available later in the evening. That worked well; I wanted Michael to get him last, when Jason's ass was dripping with jizz. Michael had a perverse sexuality, and I knew he would be able to make Jason squirm with pleasure and writhe with fear. From the beginning, I knew I wanted Jason and Michael to fuck, but I was still a bit nervous about the pairing. Michael was intense. Although I was pretty sure Jason would be able to handle it, I wasn't completely sure he wouldn't break down.

Within an hour, I had four people confirm. First up would be Sean. We had a long history together, despite him occasionally disappearing into heavy partying. Next would be Jake, a guy I had met through Thomas. He was usually a bottom, but was slowly learning about his top side. After that would be Eli, a hung Afro-American thug type. He has found out he was poz while in prison. I hadn't asked much about his life before that, or how he had ended up in jail. Finally, there was Michael to wrap up the afternoon.

Together, the four would make an interesting cross-section of men for Jason to experience. As well, Jason would get a chance to learn how they had gotten the virus, and how each one coped with and enjoyed their poz sttus. Of course, they would breed Jason with their deadly semen. It would be exactly what Jason needed as the next step on his journey.

• Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

6. Jason

I walked out of Nathan's place in a daze, still not quite believing everything I had done over the past two days. Forty-eight hours ago, I had been exclusively a top. Since then, I had gotten fucked repeatedly. I had taken six, maybe seven unprotected loads in my ass. And each of those loads was from a man who was proudly, openly, HIV-positive. Walking towards my apartment, I was acutely aware of how sore I was from all the fucking.

But, despite the soreness, all I could think about was getting another cock up there, and the pleasure another load of cream filling me up. Each time I imagined some passer-by penetrating me, I could feel my cock twitch in joy and anticipation. Although, at the same time, my brain screamed what a stupid idea getting fucked raw was. I knew that the past few days were going to be a life-changing period. I had seen all of the pills that Nathan took. I knew that they would be my future as well if I kept on this path, this path of being a bareback bottom to HIV-positive men.

It was a scary thought. But it was also an exciting thought. Between scenes in the movies I had done, the bottoms were always talking about what they had done the previous night or the last weekend. Their stories were of countless nights in bath houses, at endless sex parties, and non-stop cruising in parks or online. They had the freedom to hook up with any man they wanted and to explore their darkest sexual needs and hottest sexual fantasies. Sometimes, they would arrive on set with cum already dripping out of their holes. It was a world I had always felt cut off from, unwilling or afraid to take those necessary first steps. But there was a door to that world now open, and I had already taken that first, dangerous step. A few more days, and the door would shut behind me. It might have shut already. And I didn't mind at all.

While I was thinking about what I had done and what I wanted to do next, I got to my small studio apartment. I went in long enough to pack a bag from the gym, then went to work out. Early on a Friday morning, the gym was fairly quiet. I spent a good two hours working on my chest, abs and arms, ending with some intense cardio. By the end of my workout, I could tell I clearly hadn't showered in a while: a sweaty funk tinged with all the smells of sex was enveloping my body. I noticed several guys take a good look at me as I walked by, knowing exactly how that smell had developed and what it meant.

After my workout, I headed into the lockers and steam room there. I was going to be sore later from the workout and hoped that relaxing in the steam would take care of that. When I walked in, it seemed like I was the only one in there; the dense steam blocked my sight. I put down my towel, and leaned back. I closed my eyes, and let my mind drift. It didn't take long before I was thinking about Nathan again. Clearly, he had been dominating my thoughts recently.

This morning, even as tired as I was from the workout, I found myself thinking about the sex with Nathan. How right it felt to be down on my knees in front of him, sucking on his cock. Or how wonderful it felt when he slid his hard manhood into my hole. Unlike earlier in the day, I didn't have the same fear about him being near me, being inside me. I wasn't worried about him changing my life. All I thought about was just the simple pleasure at being able to be so close and intimate with a man like him. A poz man like him. My cock was responding to my fevered imagination, starting to stiffen and grow. I was glad I was alone and hidden in the thick steam.

I let my hand drift down and start to stroke my cock. It didn't take much more than a few strokes before I was rock hard. Seemingly on its own, my other hand dropped down as well, and went between my legs. I started to finger my hole. It was still a bit sore from all the energetic and intense fucks Nathan had given me over the past two days. But despite the soreness, it felt good to be playing with it. I had found a new part of my body that gave me pleasure, and I knew I hadn't yet explored everything that I could do with it. I felt some of Nathan's cum starting to drip out. I tried my best to push it back into my hole. I didn't want to loose a single drop of his precious, deadly sperm.

My cock was responding eagerly to my explorations, dripping pre-cum. I wanted so badly to get off right there, in the gym steam room. When I shot my load, I would be thinking about having Nathan's hard dick pounding my my ass deep. Unfortunately, I knew that I needed to save my load for the next morning and the video shoot. Reluctantly, my hand dropped away from my hole, and I leaned back again. I closed my eyes once more. I must have been more tired than I realized, because quickly I was dozing a bit. The warmth of the steam and the occasional hiss of the steam room lulled me to sleep.

I woke up with a start when someone suddenly covered my head with a towel. I tried to pull it off my face, but it was being held in place from behind me. "Don't try, faggot," someone whispered into my ear. I tried to open my mouth to say something, and a towel got jammed in, which kept me from saying anything, or even making any noise. "Just relax, and you'll come out more or less unharmed," the voice in my ear continued. "It's pretty obvious you're turned by this." Another hand slapped my cock. Despite the fear tumbling across my body, my cock was still rock hard, bouncing joyfully against my flat abs.

I suddenly realized that the hand which had slapped my cock had to be someone other than the man who was holding the towel and whispering in my ear. It meant there were at least two people in the steam room with me. I must have been sleeping soundly to have not heard them enter the steam room. I wondered how long they had been watching me and if my erection had been obvious. "Pretty fucking horny, aren't you boy?" the other person said, slapping my cock again. With my mouth full of towel, I could only grunt. With his other hand, he grabbed my balls. He pulled on them and squeezed them hard. I wanted to gasp, but the towel kept me from any audible reaction. "Young, dumb, and definitely full of cum," he said.

He let go of my balls and they returned to position, only a slight dull ache remaining. Bu he didn't move his hand, instead pushing between my legs, where he found my hole. "Fuck man," he said. "The faggot is dripping cum already." He pushed a finger into my hole. It slid in easily, lubricated by a mixture of sweat, some remaining lube, and mostly Nathan's cum. "Bet he wants real men's spooge up there, doesn't he?" the guy asked.

The man holding the towel over my head laughed. "You saw him staring at everyone's crotch in the weight room. You know he can't get enough." My legs were forced apart, and my most private parts were left totally exposed to these two strangers. "Go ahead," the one behind me said. "Fuck him." I tried my best to tell them no, but I was gagged and could do little more than moan. I also tried to close my legs as well, but one of the men had gotten between my legs and held them open. I could feel his hard cock against my thigh, seeking out my hole.

So far, only Nathan had been inside of me. And now I was going to get fucked by a complete stranger. No, better to say I was going to be raped by a total stranger. I had no clue what he looked like. I tried to remember who else had been in the weight room with me. But even as his cock was pushing against my asshole, I was drawing a complete blank. I tried my best to keep him from entering me, squirming and shifting as best I would. But with two men holding me down, my efforts were useless. I was too exhausted from the workout and my ass was far too tired to resist the penetration. Even worse, I wanted this stranger to be inside of me. Once the stranger entered me, I'd be a cock-hungry bottom. Nathan had just whetted my pent-up appetite

Between the stranger's force, and my pleasure-seeking brain, resistance was futile. The stranger's cock forced its way into my hole, and got deep into my body. It was clear he wasn't wearing a rubber; there was nothing between him and me. Where the rawness had made me feel closer and more connected to Nathan, here, the lack of protection made me feel just more exposed and vulnerable. He was taking something from me, and I was still ambivalent about giving it to him.

Even as I was thinking about ways to escape the situation, my body had other ideas. My ass was opening up and let the stranger get his raw cock deep into me. Even though it was hard to admit it, I was enjoying the feeling of his bare shaft sliding into me. I couldn't fault him. He was just behaving the way that almost every male would act if he could. He was making sure that his seed was spread into as many holes as possible. Even though he was forcing himself on me, forcing his hard cock into my hole, it felt almost wrong to deny this man his pleasure.

"The slut loves it," he said, as his balls slapped against my ass cheeks. He wasn't as big as Nathan, which definitely helped me take his fuckstick. "How many guys bred you last night? Your nasty ass is dripping cum." He was probably about seven inches long, and not too thick. But he had a fat mushroom head on that shaft. I could feel it sliding back and forth in my hole. "But don't worry. I'm gonna make sure I get every drop of my spunk deep in you." He slammed his cock into my hole, making sure I knew who was doing the fucking and who was getting fucked. "You're gonna love this hole," my top said to his friend. "Fucking sloppy cunt."

"How many guys nailed your hole last night?" the guy behind me asked. "Three? Five? Seven? Or did you even keep track, slut?" Even if I had wanted to answer, I still had the towel in my mouth. It kept me from saying anything more coherent than a grunt. "You must have enjoyed it," he said. "Your cock is still hard as a rock. Didn't get a chance to get off?" I wanted to reach down and play with my shaft. But, I wasn't sure if these two men would let me jerk myself. And, of course, there was the shoot tomorrow.

I tried to grab my cock, but the man fucking me slapped my hand out of the way. "Not yet, faggot. You're not going to cum before we do." I didn't try to fight them. I was tired from the workout, and had been sweating ever since I got into the steam room. I had no idea of the strength of the two guys, and I wasn't going to risk trying to fight them. Besides, my body was definitely enjoying the fuck. Mentally, I was a turmoil of emotions. I was embarrassed that I was enjoying this, and still felt violated. My cock was hard as a cock, dripping precum, and I was squeezing my ass around the stranger's shaft, trying to milk out a load of his precious cum.

"Hurry up man, shoot your load," the guy behind me said. "I don't want to fuck a loose hole."

"Relax man," my fucker said. "He's still plenty tight. You'll get your chance soon enough." The guy fucking me sped up his strokes, pushing his cock in ever deeper. I could feel him get harder, and knew he was getting close. I couldn't believe I was letting a total stranger fuck me, or that I was letting it happen in such a public location. Even more incredibly, he was about to shoot inside me. Forty-eight hours ago, I hadn't ever let a guy put his cock inside of me, much less shoot his load. Now I was forced to admit that I wanted a total stranger to breed my hole.

"Fuck man, I'm gonna cum," the guy pounding my hole said. "You gonna take my load, faggot?" he asked me. I could only grunt in response, but I nodded my head yes. "Ha," he laughed. "That wasn't a question. You have no choice." It wasn't something I had even thought about it. I couldn't imagine asking him shoot anywhere but inside of me. I hated the thought of even this stranger pulling out of me and wasting his jizz. "Damn faggot. You have a hot, hungry hole," he said, slamming his cock into me.

Deep in my ass, I could feel his fat mushroom head swell, and the hot semen spray my guts. "Fuck faggot, take my load," he grunted. His hips pushed up against my ass, forcing his load deeper into my hole. There was another grunt from him followed by another jet of cum into me. "Take it, man." he grunted.

"Breeding him good?" the other guy asked. "Get his hole nice and slick for me," he said, egging on the guy fucking me. The top didn't need much encouragement, thrusting his cock back into my hole and still shooting thick jets of sperm into me. His balls were full and I lost track of how many thrusts it was before he started to fade.

"He's a bit runny," he said, as he slowed down his thrusts, letting his cock finally relax, and slide out of my hole. "But that's the way you seem to like it," the man said. He worked his cock out of my hole, sliding out an inch, then pushing back in a half inch. I could feel all of the accumulated jizz, from both him and Nathan sloshing around inside me. His efforts in making sure the cum didn't all come running out of my hole and stayed inside of me seemed like a small gift of pleasure.

"Damn man, Don't need any lube to get inside of him," the guy behind me said. The man who had just fucked me finally got his cock out of me. Even after his best efforts to keep the semen in me, some ran out; I could feel the warm, sticky fluid against my ass.

"You know it," he said. Behind me, the guy tied the towel tight, making sure my head stayed covered. In a quick move, the two men traded positions. The man who had just fucked me was now behind me, holding onto my head. He leaned down, his mouth next to my ear. "You better be ready for another cock." Between my legs, the other guy was already lining up his cock, rubbing it up against my crack and getting just enough cum on it to lubricate it. "Not that you have much choice," he said, his hand holding my head in place to re-enforce the powerlessness of my situation.

The other guy's cockhead was poking against my hole, and I was still hard as a rock. All I wanted was another hard penis inside me. I shifted my hips just enough for his head to slide in. "Damn, faggot. You want it bad, don't you?" he asked. He finished what I had started, and forced his cock into me. His cock was surprisingly thin. Even his cock head wasn't that thick. It felt like two fingers were sliding into me. But, what he might have lacked in girth, he more than made up in length. I kept on expecting to feel his balls slap against my ass, but instead, there was just inch after endless inch of cock sliding into my hole. He knew he was longer than the average man, and took his time. Still, when nine inches of his shaft was inside me, it was clear he was venturing into virgin territory.

I gasped involuntarily, as his cock slid way past where Nathan and the first unknown man had been able to inject their mancream. "Not lubed as deep as you need, huh faggot?" the new guy asked me. He just slowed down only slightly, pulling out a bit and forcing some sperm into me. It seemed to just barely lubricate the virgin part of my ass. "That should be enough jizz up there, faggot," he said. It was now my job to get used to his cock.

I took a deep breath, and focused on his cock, his invasion of my ass. It had turned into a snake inside of me, long and thin, its head exploring new parts of my body. As he forced it into me, I wondered if his snake venom would be poisonous. I knew that it wouldn't matter much to me: eventually it had to be bite and squirt its venom inside of me. Whether he was charged up or not wasn't a choice I had.

"You need more cum up that hungry hole of yours," the guy behind me said. I nodded my head in agreement, although I knew he didn't care about my opinion. My latest fucker continued to force his thin cock ever deeper into me. Perhaps because of the thinness of his shaft or because of my ass, he was rock hard. Finally, after shoving seemingly a foot of cock into me, I felt his balls hit my ass cheeks. I was well and truly being fucked, impaled on this stranger's hard snake.

I relaxed, adjusting to the new cock inside of me. Despite the length, it didn't take long for me to enjoy it. But, I was glad he had length, not girth as well. His thrusts in and out pushed the accumulated cum up into the deepest reaches of my hole, and I was soon good and lubricated. As I leaned back and started to enjoy the fuck, I realized that he was only the third man to get in my ass.

My emotions cycled between feeling violated and wanting every millimeter of his cock in my hole. If he asked me right then if he wanted me to continue, I wouldn't be able to say no. Further, I was pushing up against his cock, with every stroke, trying to get it in deeper. My ass was squeezed tight around his cock, milking out every drop of his pre-cum and working on milking out his hot load.

I would have to tell Nathan about what happened. But I had no idea how he would react. I knew that he was cool with other guys fucking me: at least those that he had selected. But I wasn't sure if I could just go out and get fucked. And this was something else, not quite rape, but not quite sex of my own choosing. But my cock knew what it wanted. It was hard as a rock, and I had to admit, I was enjoying the nailing I was getting. "Fuck faggot," the guy now holding the towel said. "Your cock is dripping pre-cum. You must be really enjoying this." I could feel my cock throbbing, and I wanted desperately to reach down and stroke it.

But I knew that I wouldn't be allowed to get the release I so craved. Even if I was allowed, I still wanted to save my load for the bottom that Thomas had planned for me tomorrow. I suddenly understood the need a bottom felt for cum. I wanted this stranger to breed me. I needed it. And I knew I had to give the bottom tomorrow the same forceful gift of sperm. I remembered that a bottom once told me how much he hated to see cum get wasted, and only now did I have a visceral understanding of the emotions involved. Even from these faceless, unknown strangers, I needed them to shoot their semen inside of me.

Even as I was lost in my own thoughts of sex, the top hadn't stopped forcing his cock into my hole. I might have been worried about the epistemological meaning of a man shooting his load into my unprotected ass, but this top had no such concerns. He was focused on his own pleasure. His only knowledge was his deep, animal urges to spread his DNA to as many holes as possible. That required him get off inside of me. He didn't try to draw out the experience: after a few more minutes of fucking, his breaths got shallow, and his cock got even harder. I could tell he had rubbed most of the jizz into my ass; It didn't seem like he pre-cummed much.

Suddenly, he grunted, once more shoved his cock in deep, and spurted the first of his load into my ass. "Yeah, breed his hole," the guy behind me said, egging his friend on. "Breed him full of your potent jizz." I gasped when I heard "breed" and "potent." Did it mean that the stranger fucking me now was poz as well? Nathan had been fucking his poz cum into me for the past few days, but that was different. I was Nathan's cum, Nathan's virus. It was something I wanted. I hadn't thought I would be taking other men's cum, other men's poz cum this soon. Men I didn't know, and men I couldn't see. Or that I would be taking poz cum in a situation like this, where I was vulnerable and naive. But still I hadn't struggled against his seeding me.

His orgasm wasn't too long. Both of them were aware of how public the steam room was, and how vulnerable they were. But as he slid his softening cock out of my ass, I knew that despite the short orgasm, he had pumped a big load of sperm up there. I was going to be nursing a well-fucked hole for the rest of the day. "You good?" his friend asked him.

"Fuck yeah," the guy said. "Balls drained." He got out from between my legs, and I guess stood up.

The guy behind me spoke to me. "So, Jason. We know about you. Just relax for a few minutes in here." I felt a pit in my stomach. They knew my name. It was my real name, not my porn name. They probably knew a lot more about me. I wondered if they had even planned this. The tension on the towel released but it remained draped over my head. The two of them walked away: the door opened, and then closed. I was once again alone in the steam room. A bit of semen was dripping from my hole, and there was the scent of men, the scent of sex in the humid, steamy fog.

I just sat there for a moment, trying to wrap my head around what had just happened to me. I still couldn't decide if I had been raped. I had never told them no, although I had been gagged. I hadn't fought against it. But I felt violated, like they had taken something from me that I hadn't wanted to give them. And I'd never get it back now. Still, I was struggling not to touch my hard cock, to shoot a thick load. I knew when I next jerked off, I'd alternate between imagining Nathan in me, and imagining these two strangers inside of me. I'd try to put a body and a face to each cock and each voice.

I pulled the towel off my head. The towel was one of the ones supplied by the gym and gave no hint to the owners. I ran my finger along my crack. It was a little tender from the several poundings I had gotten that morning. It was a little slick from the lube and cum. I wiped off the sperm with one of the towels they had left and then threw it into the corner.

I didn't care that I was getting rid of evidence. I would never tell anyone in an authority position what had happened. At most I might tell Nathan about it. I knew that I wanted all the semen to stay inside of me: Nathan's cum, and the two strangers' seed. This, I wanted more than anything else at that moment. I headed out of the steam room. The locker room was empty, and there was no trace of the two men who had just fucked me. I dressed quickly, and headed back to my apartment.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

• 3 weeks later...

7. Nathan

It was turning into a productive morning. I had set up the details for Jason's Saturday afternoon and evening and I started to edit the pictures of Jason. I went through all of the pictures I had taken of Jason once more. I neeeded to find three or four perfect images for Thomas's website. Within a few minutes of starting to look at the pictures of him, my cock was throbbing again, even though I had given Jason upwards of six loads over the past 48 hours. All I could imagine was breeding him again, giving him another load of my poz cum, and feeling his warm body next to my own.

I knew some of this was the virus thinking for me. It had infected my brain and was now making the decisions for me. I didn't really care. Jason wanted to be infected just as much as I, or the virus, wanted to infect him. It was a perfect match for us. I hoped he would be able to keep up with my needs even as inexperienced as a bottom as he was. He would also need to keep with the demands of my friends on Saturday. I worried that he might have to stop before the last of the tops had been completely satisfied. I was exhibit one in this situation. I was trying to restrain myself from calling him right then and telling him to come over now. I wanted to fuck him again so badly. I needed my toxic jizz to land inside of Jason and to change him forever. I need to make him mine. Jerking off was hardly an option to satisfy my lusts.

Around noon, I took a break from the photos and got something to eat. As I was sitting down with a sandwich, Jason called me. Before I even picked up the phone, I knew I was going to ask if I could fuck him again that afternoon. I asked how his morning had gone.

"Well, I went to the gym," he said, then fell silent.

It was a strange silence. He didn't seem very enthusiastic about the gym. I thought his workout had gone badly but the silence suggested something far more complex. "And? Good workout? Or is something up?" I asked.

"Oh. The workout was fine. But. Well. Um." He was trying to figure out how to say something, but I couldn't tell what it was. "But something happened in the locker room afterwards," he finally said.

"What was it?" I asked.

He paused again. "Well, two guys fucked me in the steam room," he said. His voice was almost a whisper. And then a silence again. "It wasn't completely willingly on my part," he said.

"Fuck. You ok?" I asked. I couldn't believe it had happened to Jason. It seemed unreal and distant. It wasn't the kind of thing that could happen to a man like him.

"Yeah, I'm fine," he said. "I think. But, can I come over? I don't want to talk about this over the phone."

"Of course. Or I can come there, if you want." I wanted to be near Jason, to comfort him. I was certain that sex wasn't going to be part of the afternoon, but suddenly, I didn't mind. I wanted to take care of him more than anything as simple as getting my cock into his body.

"No, I'd prefer to be at your place," he said.

"Well, you're welcome here any time." I realized I was serious. It coalesced in a moment. I wanted Jason to be a permanent part of my life. I wanted to always be around him. I wanted to take care of him and for him to care for me.

"Thanks. I'll be over in a few minutes. This means a lot to me." I said good bye, and we hung up. I thought that maybe I should quickly jerk off before he came. He probably wouldn't be in the mood to get fucked this afternoon, and it was going to be hard for me to think about much else than getting my cock back into his warm, cum-filled hole. Knowing that there were two more loads inside of him only made me hornier.

However, he would be over far too soon for me to be able to get off. And, a few minutes later, he was here, knocking on my door. He was wearing a tight-fitting t-shirt and a hoodie, and a pair of shorts. I let him in. I tried not to stare at his ass as he walked in, but failed. All I wanted was to get my load up there and mix it in with the loads from the two men at the gym. As I closed the door behind him, he turned to me and gave me a kiss. I allowed myself embrace him, but still found my hands exploring, reaching down his back and grabbing his ass.

"It's good to see you," he said, breaking off the kiss. He made no move to escape my embrace.

"It is." Further, Jason didn't seem to mind my hands grabbing his ass. I didn't stop. We wandered into the living room, and sat down on the couch. "What happened?" I asked. "Are you ok? Do you want to talk about it?"

"Yeah, I'm fine," he said. "I was in the steam room, and two guys came in. One of them covered my head with a towel, while the other started to fuck me. Once he came, they switched positions. And the other one fucked me."

"Damn. You sure you're ok?" My cock had another question it wanted answered. I gave into its demands. "And did he use a condom?"

"Yeah. I'm fine really. I mean, I think if I had resisted at all, they would have just called it a joke, and gone away." He was silent for moment. "But," he started, then trailed off.

"But? What?" My cock was getting stiff, tenting up my shorts. I shifted slightly, hoping Jason wouldn't notice my involuntary reaction. "Don't worry. Just tell me. I won't get angry."

"Honestly." Another pause. "I liked it. I was hard the entire time," he said. "And, to answer your question, no, they didn't use a condom. Or pull out of me."

"Are you scared about it at all?" I asked. I quickly realized it was a stupid question. He had been eagerly taking my poz cum up his raw hole with no complaints. He knew the risks, and had embraced them.

"Not really. Should I be?" he asked. "I mean, what we have done has been incredibly dangerous, right? And that's fucking amazing."

"True," I said. He was staring at me, running his eyes up and down my body. We were silent for a while. I was afraid he had noticed my erection. "You're sure you're ok?" I asked.

He reached out, and put his hand on my crotch. I couldn't hide my erection from him any longer. "Yeah, I'm good. But you? You're turned on by this, aren't you?"

"Yeah, I am," I said sheepishly. His hand on my groin had been electrifying. My cock was now hard as a rock, and I was starting to dribble pre-cum into my shorts. Jason stood up, letting his shorts fall slightly. I could see the narrow band of a sports jock exposed between his t-shirt and shorts. And he also had a noticable bulge in his shorts. "Honestly, it's a turn-on, knowing you have other guys' jizz in you right now."

He was standing right in front of me. He turned around, and dropped his shorts. His ass was perfectly framed by the two white straps of his jock. I could smell his sweat and a bit of sex and jizz coming off of him. "Fuck another load into me, Nathan? Please? I was so scared that you would be angry for letting another guy fuck me. That you wanted to keep me all for yourself."

"Not at all. An ass as perfect as yours should be shared. I needs to enjoyed by as many men as possible." My face was right in front of his ass and I had been inhaling his heady scent too long already. I couldn't resist and dove in, pushing between his muscular cheeks. I could taste his sweat, my cum and the strangers' cum on his hole. I wanted to get him loosened up again quickly. I had to get another one of my deadly loads up his hole. I coulnd't wait too much longer to do it.

"Damn. That feels good, your beard on my hole." He was moaning in pleasure as I rimmed him. I didn't say anything immediately in response, instead, I just kept licking around his tight, warm hole. He continued to moan in pleasure. Neither of us could hold off long. He would soon be begging me to stick my cock back inside of him. And I needed to be inside him again. I needed to breed him again. "Please, Nathan. Fuck me," he said. "I need you in me. I need your beautiful poz cock inside me."

"You want to get fucked again, boy?" I asked, stopping my rimming long enough to speak. "You want my toxic rod in you, don't you?" I was playing with my poisonous cock through my shorts, despite my urge to stick it back up Jason's young hole.

"Please man, give it to me," he pleaded. "I need your cum. I need more of your virus in me." I didn't need any more encouragement. I undid my shorts, and let my cock spring free. "Fuck me hard, Nathan."

"You need any lube? Poppers?" I asked.

"I think I've got more than enough jizz in my hole for now," he said. "But poppers would be nice."

I stood up behind him, letting my cock slide in between his cheeks. My spit was more than enough to let it glide along his crack easily. I wrapped my arms around his broad chest, feeling it expand with each breath. "You have no idea how much it turns me on to know that you have other guy's jizz in your hole," I whispered into his ear. "Do you know if they were poz as well?"

"I don't even know what they looked like. But one of them mentioned his 'potent jizz'"

I nibbled on his ear, my cock still nestled in his crack. "He was poz, Jason. That's three infected men who have fucked you raw."

"I thought he was. And god, it felt so good when they came in me."

"Let's go to the bedroom. I bet you're itching for more virus-laden cum in your hole."

"You have no idea," he said. I released him from my embrace. He stepped out of his shorts, and pulled off his t-shirt. I followed his jockstrapped ass into the bedroom. My own shorts fell to the ground on the way. He jumped into bed, getting on all fours. I dove in behind him, shoving my face right back into his ass. I licked his hole, as he grabbed the bottle of poppers from the bedstand.

I heard him do a hit from poppers. As they took effect, he pressed his ass up against my tongue, letting me press into him. I could taste the other men's cum in his hole, kept warm by his body. "Please, Nathan. Fuck me hard. Make me sick and infected. Let me spread your disease."

His begging was just what I needed to hear. I kneeled between his legs, and lined up my cock with his ass. I didn't bother asking for permission to penetrate. I knew he wanted it and I couldn't hold back any longer. I shoved my stiff rod into him, feeling his hot ass envelope and and encase my penis. Sliding deeper into his hole, I felt the other men's cum lubricate my cock's journey. It was an intense feeling, knowing that this boy had been so hungry for dick he had let strangers breed him and he hadn't even resisted.

As my shaft slid into Jason, I had to fight from shooting my load right then. I wanted to take my time. I needed to enjoy every stroke in and out of his hole that I could. I wanted to make sure I rubbed all of the cum in his ass, forcing his body to defend against each of his invaders.

"Please Nathan, not so hard," Jason asked, as I started to pound his hole. I knew he was probably feeling this fuck; he was still a novice bottom and needed some experience on taking cock up his ass. But I was in heat. I needed to breed him, I enjoyed being able to pound his ass hard, and I didn't want to go slow.

"I'm not sure I can," I said. "Hit the poppers again." He did another hit, which helped him relax. I felt him leaning into my fuck. He was letting me get as far into his hole as the two of us could. "You want to get infected, right?" I asked him

"Please man. You have no idea how I am craving cum right now. How I am craving HIV. Craving your virus."

"You wanted those strangers to be poz?" I asked.

"Oh fuck man. I wanted them to be sick. I almost begged them to cum in side of me."

"Sweet, twisted boy. You showing off that ass on the street? Going to let in anyone who asks?"

"Yes, sir. Anyone gets to fuck me now. Especially if they are positive." He was really working my cock, squeezing his ass and trying to milk another load of toxic cream from me.

"I love fucking your neg hole, man. I want to get you sick. And I really want to watch you spread it." I was dripping pre-cum into his hole. Seeing him underneath me as my cock driped the virus into him was a rush. I had total control over Jason, and I loved it. I knew he would do almost anything I told him to do: he would let any man I wanted use him sexually; he would take any load I told him; and he beg for it the entire time. Later, he might regret it, wish he hadn't given me so much power, and given up so much. But for now, I was in control and he had let me have it willingly. "My cock feels so fucking powerful in your hot hole," I said. "You ready for another kill shot?"

"Please Nathan. I want your virus in me. I liked those strangers, but really, I want you to be the one. I want you to infect me." Jason paused long enough to do another hit of poppers. "Fuck me. Breed me. Infect me. Kill me."

I was already on edge, and his words pushed me over. I got my cock in deep, leaned over his muscular back and nibbled on his ear. "I'm cumming," I said, as my cock began to leak semen. This orgasm wasn't the explosive shot I was expecting. Instead, my cock was a fast IV drip, providing a constant steady stream of deadly semen into his hole. "It's a big fucking load," I said.

"Please man, give me every drop you can," he said. "Get me knocked up." Deep in this hole, I could feel the strangers' cum mixing in with my own. From what Jason had said, I was pretty sure they were shooting toxic loads; I wondered if their sperm was more virulent than mine. I had been taking meds for a while, and my virus was under control. It was good for me, but not so good for Jason's desires.

"When I'm done, your ass will be dripping massive toxic loads of spooge." I concentrated on the feeling of my cock sliding in and out of his wet, sloppy hole. I needed to spread my slime along the entire length of his ass. I made sure that no part of him was safe from me. This orgasm went on forever. I was surprised at how long it took to drain my balls. It was not a bad thing; it was what both of us wanted: a long, messy orgasm coating Jason's hole with sperm.

As I slowed down and my cock started to soften, Jason spoke. "Damn, that was a big load. I could feel it filling me up. I can still feel it inside of me." I tried to catch my breath, and didn't say anything at first. I let my cock fall out of his ass, then laid down next to him. He laid down beside me, resting his head on my chest. "Thanks Nathan. I needed that." He was playing with my chest hair, and teasing my nips.

"Me too. I wasn't sure how I was going to make it through the afternoon without shooting a load."

"Would you have jerked off?" he asked me.

"I didn't want to. I want all of my cum to go in to you."

"Me too," he said. We rested there for a while, both of us catching our breath after the fucking. Jason also had the pleasure of getting used to another load inside of him. "Nathan?"

"Yes?" I replied

"Are you healthy?" he asked. "I mean, are the drugs working?"

"Yeah, they are. I'm in great shape." I hadn't missed a dose in years.

"Won't that make it harder for you to infect me?"

I was silent for a moment. I hadn't gone on a drug holiday for in a long time. It seemed unreasonably dangerous. But now, I wanted to stop taking my meds. It would only take a few days before my viral load would start to shoot up, and my cum would be especially dangerous. "Yeah, it does," I said. "On the other hand, it also means I get to fuck you even more frequently."

"Yeah, I suppose that's true."

"Although, I could stop taking meds for a bit. My viral load would shoot up pretty fast." As I was saying it, I could feel my cock begin to throb. I still needed some time before I'd get hard again, but the thought of shooting high viral-load scum was definitely turning my crank. "But afterwards, the drugs may not work any more. Resistance."

"Would you do that? For me?" Jason asked. He was staring at me with his brown eyes. Looking into those eyes, it was hard for me to refuse him anything.

"For you? Yeah, I would," I said. "But I need to talk to my doctor first."

"I understand." He leaned over and kissed me. "God. I can't explain how this has taken over my life. All I want is infected sperm inside of me. All I think about is you fucking me raw."

"I understand. It was the same way when I was trying to get infected." I had worn Alan out, trying to get every drop of his cum into my hole. It wasn't until the fuck flu and the positive test result that I finally wanted to take a break and top again. And after, I was an unstoppable top for months. If it had an ass, I wanted to fuck it.

Alan said that the virus affected our brains as much as our bodies. It changed us just enough to make sure that the virus got transmitted to as many men as possible. I believed it. I rarely got as hard as those raree times I was balls-deep in a negative hole. When a guy was actively trying to get me to infect him, my cock was in a permanent state of semi-erection. Especially when it was a guy like Jason, I could spend my entire day in bed with him. I would do little but make sure that every drop of my cum was getting into his body.

"So, it's not just me being a sick, twisted fuck?" Jason reached down and started to play with my cock. Despite just having shot two loads into him; one earlier in the morning, and the other a mere few minutes ago, his touch was magic. I felt my shaft start to stretch and harden. "And wanting your raw infected cock in my ass all the time?"

I reached down and put my hand between his ass cheeks. He was warm and wet and some cum dripping out of his hole. I stuck a finger into his hole, pressing in as far as I could. "Well, you are a twisted fuck, but that's something you should be proud of." I could hear the squishing of jizz in his ass, as I fingered his hole. It seemed to drive home how quickly he had turned from a top to a cum-hungry bottom. "How long have you been barebacking?" I asked him.

"Well, the first guy I fucked was in sophomore year of high school. I did him raw. And I guess I haven't ever really looked back."

I wondered who was the lucky man he had first fucked. Or if he had ever used a rubber since then. "Who was the lucky man?"

"He was a senior. We were both on the wrestling team. I had noticed he got a boner whenever he practiced with me." He continued to fondle my penis, and I was responding favorably.

"Keep that up, and you're going to get fucked again," I said. "Raw and hard. And I won't pull out."

"Then I'm not going to stop."

"What happened?" I wanted to know how Jason had managed to bed down the senior.

He continued. "One weekend, I ended up at his house after a meet. His parents were out for the afternoon. When we started to change out of our singlets, I had popped a bit of a woody. He noticed, grabbed it, and started to stroke me."

"What did you do?" I asked.

"I let him. All of us on the team thought he was gay. And I knew I liked guys. Not that I had told anyone. He was actually pretty hot, a stocky, hairy guy. And I was a horny teenager, jerking off two or three times a day. One thing lead to another, and before long, we were in his bed, vaseline slathered on my cock, and my cockhead against his asshole."

"Was it his first time?"

"He said it was. But he knew what to do far too well for it be his first time."

"And you? Was it your first time?"

"Yeah, with either a guy or girl. Not that I've had much experience with girls. Actually, any experience with girls."

"And you shot your load in him?"

"Yeah, I did. I didn't last very long. It felt so good, so warm and tight. From the moment I was inside of him, I knew I wasn't going to pull out."

"You get to fuck him again?"

"Yeah, We ended up fucking for a few more months. We never really talked about it, it just happened. We'd usually end up at one of our houses in the afternoon or evening, and I'd get my cock in his hole." He paused for a moment, still playing with my cock. "He never tried to fuck me. Or really anything else. I can't remember if we ever even kissed. He went away for college and we didn't talk much once he was away. He ended up staying at school the next summer."

"Did you ever use a rubber?" I asked. I was beginning to think that Jason was kinkier than he first appeared. But, my cock was now stiff and starting to drip. I had better things to do than imagining him in black leather in a dark and sleazy sex club. It was time to get him back on his back, leg in the air, and my cock deep in his scummy hole.

"Not really. Whenever a guy would ask me to use a rubber, I'd try to get him to at least let me stick it in raw. Of course, once I was in him, he'd be cool with going all the way."

"Fuck. That's nice. You're really going to enjoy being poz. And going bareback all the time."

"Well, I think I will too. But there's a very important thing that has to happen first," he answered.

"What's that?" I asked. He was very serious. I wasn't sure what needed to happen first for him.

"I have to get infected." He smiled, and gave my hard cock a squeeze. "And right now, you're my primary source for deathscum. Hell, into tomorrow, my only source for the virus."

I grabbed ahold of Jason's waist, and wrestled him into position. He gave no resistance and quickly, he was on his back and his legs were up in the air. I got right between them, my cock now rock-hard and nuzzling up against his hole. He grabbed the bottle of poppers, and did a hit. "Fuck me, Nathan. Fuck me hard. Fuck me raw. Fuck me with your deathdick," Jason said, both his voice and his body begging me to be back inside of him. "Breed me. Infect me."

I slid inside of him, letting the full length of my cock enter into his cum-soaked hole. I knew I wasn't going to be as quick to shoot this time. My balls were finally feeling drained, and it would be a hard, enjoyable slog to orgasm. I let myself rest my full weight on Jason, letting him know just how much I was in control here. "Fucking love being inside you, Jason," I said. We kissed and he pushed up against me, making sure my cock was deep in him. "I love filling you with my toxic sperm."

"I can't seem to get enough of your cum," he said, in between kisses. "Your deathcum."

It turned into a slower fuck than we had ever had before. Instead of hard, frantic shoves into him, we were now slow and deep, feeling the other's skin against our own body. I was getting to feel his butt in the most intimate possible way. My raw cock was sliding in and out of him, nothing between the two of us. "Every drop of cum I have, I'm going to give to you," I answered. Deep inside of Jason, my cock was thrusting in and out. I wanted to work every drop of jizz into his body, making sure that all of my sperm and virus and all of the strangers' sperm and their virus would infiltrate behind Jason's defenses.

These tasks demanded a long and slow fuck, and I had little fear I would cum too fast. Jason seemed to understand our jobs, relaxing a bit under me and allowing me and my cock do our jobs. We continued to kiss and run our hands over each other's bodies. Jason's hands found their way down to my ass, and he grabbed it, pulling me deeper into his hole. We kept up the fuck for quite a while: at leas thirty blissful minutes. I could feel his ass getting hotter and hotter as the sperm got worked into his holes.

Finally, Jason asked me, "Are you gonna cum soon?" I noticed that each time I pushed back into his hole, he winced slightly. I remembered the fuck the previous night. I had pushed him further than I think he was ready and prepared to go. It had only been a few short hours since that intense fuck, and already he had no chance for recovery, since he had been pounded four more times since then.

"Is it getting to be too much?" I asked. I didn't want to cum yet. I wanted our fuck to last all afternoon. It was a prime opportunity to really work over his ass, to make him take my cock, and to shoot my jizz in deep.

"Yeah, a little bit," he said. He took another hit of poppers. "But, this is what I signed up for." He waited for the poppers to hit. "I don't want you to stop, if you don't want to." I was conflicted. I was enjoying being inside of Jason's ass, and didn't want to pull out. I knew that it was also important to rough up his ass, ensuring maximum absorption of all the semen and the deadly payload it carried. But I didn't want him to get too sore. I needed him ready for anything. He had to be able to take the men I had planned for him the next day. Most worrying, he might be able to take the men, but then be too sore afterwards for me to properly enjoy his jizz-filled hole, fucking him the rest of the night, with an option for the next morning.

"Just a few more minutes," I asked. It was going to be hard for me to cum that quickly, and I'd have to fuck him hard and deep to get off. But he needed every load I could give him. Now, I needed to cum as well. "I'm going to have to fuck you hard, though. You think you can manage?"

"I'm going to try. I'll do my best." he said. "And Nathan?"

"Yes, Jason," I said, giving him a quick kiss.

"This is something I give you freely. Don't stop, even if I ask you too. I need your cum, even if I say otherwise. I'm giving you my ass and my body. Don't. Stop." The emphasis on the last two words was unmistakable. Intellectually, he knew he was ready and willing to be well-fucked and bred deep. He was committing himself to it, scared he wouldn't have the strength to go all the way.

"Don't worry," I said. "This part will be over soon. And I hope it hurts just enought." He did another long hit of poppers. I knew that he was going to be hitting the poppers frequently, trying to push the pain out of his head. I slowed down enough to make it easy for him to huff them. As he put down the bottle, I pushed back into him deep. The long stroke made my cock twitch in pleasure, feeling his hot, almost dry hole envelope my cock. I knew he was going to need some lubrication soon, and hoped that lube would be my cum.

Jason was twitching and moving frantically trying to find a good position, trying to relax under my relentless attack. His muscles were trying to fight against me trying to push me out of his ass. I stopped thinking rationally and I let my cock take over my actions. I gave myself over and let the virus-infected parts of my brain guide my desires and actions. I wanted to pass my illness onto this handsome, strong and virile young man. He needed to be infected. He wanted to be infected. I was the man that would make it happen. "Just a bit more. Just let me shoot inside of you," I asked. "We both want my toxic jizz in your hole."

"Please Nathan. Don't make me suffer," he pleaded. "Your cock hurts. Not so hard. Not so deep."

These pleas only turned me on more, perverting all the thoughts in my virus-ravaged mind. I slammed my rock-hard cock into his defenseless ass. Jason struggled against my penetration, but I could tell that he was conflicted. His brain was aware of the damage I was inflicting, but his heart wanted this more than anything else in the world. His rock-hard cock, sandwiched between our bodies, also belied any pleading on his part. It dripping out pre-cum, helping to glue our bodies together. I ignored him and I just kept up my hard thrusting into his hole. "I gotta get in deep, Jason. I have to seed you. You want that, don't you, Jason?"

"Yeah, I do," he said, once more admitting to his own dark desires. "But I'm not sure I can take it much longer." He did another hit of poppers. As he was about to put the bottle down, I took it from him and did a hit myself.

"You ready for my spunk? My toxic, deadly spunk?" I said, as the poppers began to drive me forward relentlessly to orgasm.

"Please man. Don't do this. Let me take a break. And then I'll let you do anything you want."

"Anything?" I asked. I shoved my cock back into his tight, hot hole, eliciting a wince and moan from Jason. "You're absolutely sure about that?"

"Please man. I just need to rest for a bit." He was starting to struggle a little more, adjusting his position to keep me from getting too deep. Despite his squirming around, his trying to avoid my fuck, and his obviosu discomfort and soreness, his cock was still rock-hard. "I can't take this any longer."

"Just a bit longer, Jason," I said. "Your ass is so fucking hot, milking my cock. I know how much you need my load."

"Please, Nathan. Stop. I need a break." He was fighting against me more. Even though he was bigger and stronger, his position put him at a distinct disadvantage to me. I leaned in, over him, forcing my cock deeper into his hole, and my tongue into his mouth.

"Just a little bit more," I said, in between kissing him. "I want to breed your hole," I continued. He shook his head no, but also made no move to try to push me off. "I need to breed you now, Jason."

"It hurts, Nathan. I can't do this."

"I know it hurts," I said. I realized that I was getting turned on listening to him begging for me to stop. I was pounding his hole harder, even as I knew it was hurting him. "But you can do this. You have to go through with this. You need me to seed your hole."

"God, it hurts though. This is difficult," Jason said. There were tears in his eyes. I was throwing a remarkably hard fuck. Even an experienced bottom would have had problems. Jason had almost no experience. I held the poppers under his nose, and he took a long hit. "Please?" he asked me, one last plea for mercy before the poppers took effect.

I shook my head no. I knew that this would be an especially effective fuck, since his ass was tender and sore. My semen, my sperm, and especially my virus would be able to straight from my cock and directly into his body. "I need you to take this load. This has to hurt in order for it to take root in your body." I did a hit from the poppers myself. I could feel my cock throb, and I knew I wasn't far from shooting.

As the poppers took effect, Jason stopped struggling quite as much. "Not so bad now, huh?" I asked him.

"I don't know. Your cock in my hole fucking hurts. But you're right. You have to breed my hole. I need you to infect me."

"You really want it boy?" I grunted, shoving my cock in hard.

"Give it to me," he begged. His face telegraphed the pain and discomfort, but his voice was full of the need and desire.

"Take it, Jason. Take my dirty load," I whispered. My cock was throbbing, pulsing, shooting my deadly jizz into his defenseless hole. "Nothing to protect you, Jason. And now I'm cumming inside of you."

"Fill me up, Nathan. Make me your poz son."

I was barely coherent at this point, only thinking about the pleasure of my cock. I was pounding his hole hard, spreading every drop of my toxic cream along the length of his hole. I knew that each stroke would feel like a hot poker up his ass for Jason, but I didn't care. All I wanted was to spread my seed inside of him. I wanted it to take root in his young and fertile body.

"Not so hard, Nathan," he begged.

I had thought I was getting close to the end of my orgasm. But hearing him beg me to slow down gave me a second wind. Another powerful spurt from my balls landed deep in Jason, and I did my best to smear it against the delicate walls of his butt. That elicited another wince of pain from him, which in turn, made me shoot another jet of sperm into him. "Just take it, Jason," I said. "Just fucking let me breed your hole."

I had one more thrust of my cock and spurt from my balls before I collapsed on top of Jason. Kissing him deeply, I tried not to pull out too soon. I wanted to feel my cock soften and slide out slowly. It would be one last attempt to work my virus into Jason's body. As Jason recovered from our fucking, he also returned my kisses. "Thank you, Sir. Thank you, Nathan," he kept repeating. "I needed that load. I needed you to rape it into me."

"I know, Jason," I said. My cock was starting to slip out of his hole. "Don't loose any of that cum," I said, as my dick fell out from his hole. I reached down, and felt it close up. His cock was still hard as a rock. "You need to get off?" I asked. "Or are you going to save it for tomorrow?"

"Fuck, I want to get off so badly. That was amazing. But I need to save it for the morning."

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1