Bred in the conservation area

PopperMeUp79

I was finally able to do some traveling last weekend; I was about 5 hours from home and stopped for the night. That morning I was scrolling through Scruff and BBRTS; chatted a few guys on and off while I showered and packed up.  One guy was really engaged in our conversation, and we started making plans to meet. I was looking to bottom; he was versatile and was good with whatever. I needed to check out of the hotel, and he wouldn’t make it to my hotel before then. Instead he suggested we meet at some conservation land about 15 minutes away. I had my doubts, but figured it wasn’t a terrible use of time before hitting the road. I threw on flip flops, a T shirt, and jeans.  I drove over, had some trouble finding the parking area (it was on a nondescript road) and parked. This place was really secluded, and I could see what he picked it.  I waited about 10 minutes, still scrolling through Scruff and chatting up a couple guys. The messages were a bit sporadic, but were still coming. I told one about the conservation area and he seemed intrigued.

A car pulled in then. The guy was a hot daddy, mid 50’s or early 60’s, with a thick build. We headed down the trail into the conservation area. We walked a short ways to be sure we could hear anyone else parking or walking through. We started making out, running our hands over each other’s chest and ass, then started feeling each other’s cocks through our pants. He started tugging mine down, so I just slipped my pants right off, and pulled my shirt up and behind my neck. He growled and bit my nipple, running his hands over my chest and abs. “Nice and furry,” he growled. My cock was rock hard, and I started rethinking my fuck plans. He went down on my cock, deep throating it right away. It felt amazing against the cooler air. I moaned and egged him on, “That’s it. Suck that boy dick.” After a few minutes he stood up, presenting his own cock to me. It was long with a slight curve, and thick. I knelt down and started sucking on his rod, working my way up and down the shaft. He was growling, pulling my head in against his body. Feeling my cock was still hard, I reached beneath his balls and started caressing his hole. He growled, so I fingered him more deliberately. I fumbled through my discarded jeans and pulled out my poppers and silicon lube. I spread some on my fingers and inserted one into his hole while I blew him. “Oh fuck yeah, boy!” He reached down, grabbed beneath my arms, and pulled me to my feet. We made out again in the woods, stroking one another’s cocks. Then I stepped behind him and applied lube to my thick dick. He bent over, leaning against a small tree. I slide inside, enjoying the pressure of his sphincter as it wrapped around the head of my cock, and feeling it travel down the length of my dick as I slid deeper inside. The morning air was cool and damp, and his ass was sooooo warm. “Fuck. Daddy wanted some boy cock this morning.” He growled yes as I started fucking him. I didn’t waste time, just in case someone came along. I was fucking him with a good rhythm, and he was moaning and egging me on. “Fuck daddy’s ass. Come on, boy, fuck me!”

”You want boy’s load?” I asked. His ass felt amazing and I could feel my balls tightening up. “Oh fuck yeah! Breed daddy’s ass!” I started fucking harder, letting the juices build as we both enjoyed the intense feeling in his ass. I let my load go without warning, feeling it pump through my shaft and spread inside his tight ass. I hadn’t bred anyone’s ass in a long while, and I relished the feeling of unloading in that warm hole. He was relishing it, too, obviously in no hurry to pull off my hard cock. When he finally did, I stepped back panting, and stroked my dick. It was still rock hard.

He turned around, kissed me, and then started to finger my ass.  There were no words exchanged at this point; his face and fingers said it all in the moment. He reached down, picked up the bottle of lube, and squirted some onto his thick fingers. I grabbed my poppers and took my first long hit. His slippery fingers roughly probed my hole while his other hand explored my abs and chest, grabbing handfuls of muscle. “Fucking hot boy,” he growled. I tried to say something but couldn’t; I was totally caught up in submitting to this guy as he claimed my body. Other than his pants pulled down to his thighs, he was fully dressed, while I was naked except for the shirt pulled behind my neck. 

He glazed his curved cock with silicon lube and stepped behind me. I assumed the position and took another long hit of poppers just as I felt the pressure of his clock head pressing into my hole. My ass became even more hungry and he popped past the sphincter and fully impaled me. His cock was girthier than I thought, and I groaned as my hole stretched for him. “Fucking hot boy ass,” he said as he started pumping long strokes into me. “Slutty boy taking my cock and you don’t even know my name.”

”No, sir. I don’t.”

”You like daddy’s raw cock in you, don’t you?”

”Yes, sir!”

”You’re gonna take daddy’s load, boy. It’s gonna fill you up.”

“Yes, sir!”

He started pounding my ass. I reached out and grabbed a small tree in front of me for balance. He was relentless, stretching me open and pleasuring himself inside me. I was groaning. It wasn’t a fast fuck — no, he was intent on enjoying himself. I felt the slap of skin on skin as he plowed into me. At one point I looked back and saw he was recording our fuck with his phone. That just turned me on more. I started fucking myself on his cock, which made him growl loader. “That’s it boy. Ride daddy’s cock. Fucking hot boy!” His strokes got shorter and faster, and I knew he was building toward cumming. One hand grabbed my shoulder, keeping a tension between us so he could fuck me hard. I moaned. “Breed me.”

He unleashed with a deep growl that anyone nearby would have heard. He pumped each burst of cum into me, planting it deep. All I could do was take it. I felt amazing, his cock plunging deep inside, and I felt his body quake with the release.

He stepped back, pulled up his pants, nodded to me, and walked off. Before I could even fully stand, he was gone.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 4
  • Thanks 1