XXX video stores are key to the pig lifestyle

Guest jaysinnx

1 minute ago, barefucker44 said:

Sometimes when I travel, I look for one.  If I'm lucky enuf to find one, there is usually a hole I can nut it.  No talkin, just sex.

My area still has a bunch that i love to go to. Hell yaa, i let me holes do the talkin. Love those times when theres a constant flow of big cock for me

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jXsluT said:

My area still has a bunch that i love to go to. Hell yaa, i let me holes do the talkin. Love those times when theres a constant flow of big cock for me

Yeehaw

• Like 1

On 5/24/2024 at 12:47 AM, sub4oralcum said:

This pig is very fortunate to have a nice "pen" to wallow in extremely close by. 10 minute drive. The store used to be hit or miss but now, with new owners, it is mostly hit. It almost always gets 10 loads here if it stay a couple hours. In fact, this past Wednesday evening, it swallowed 8 loads in a little over an hour. Once pig goes in the back and gets a whiff of cum, it loses control and eats every drop of cum it can find. Out of cocks, off the floor, out of condoms it finds...

Where is this place?  

On 11/24/2021 at 4:15 PM, FelchingPisser said:

I am glad Michigan and Indiana still have bookstores.  I would so much rather cruise there than sit online.

I’ve visited the one on I-69 near Coldwater, MI. Quite a few truckers!

On 11/7/2021 at 3:27 PM, str8mature5 said:

Was great to have a teacher like that, you where lucky to have someone show you how it was done.

I frequent the one off of the PA Turnpike near the OH border.