Rape fantasy

• 4 months later...

I never had an actual Rape fantasy. Yet the possibility of being raped, by another man, made the experience of seeking out sex, with men, more edgy, and intense; very hot emotionally, when coupled with being turned on sexually. 

I have experienced sex dates that was feeling like rape because they did things i don't wanted or it was painfull and just let it happend but wasn't experienced the real feeling of being raped because i was enjoying it and the definition of rape is that you actually not enjoying it

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, JeffCleghorn said:

You realize rape is about power and mot sex.  It would never happen when you are “horny” and almost always follows physical violence.  You don’t enjoy rape - that is rough sex.  There is a big difference.

This is true but rough sex can turn into feeling like rape when they do things you don't enjoy.. for example i had yesterday a rough fuck when he suddenly takes his hand on my throat and try to strangle me while fucking.. i was totally not liked that at all. yelled him to stop but he didn't and he told be i had to shut my mouth because i was a whore that needed to be fucked off. couldn't do anything till he cummed and let loose. this was feeling as rape to me for sure

In all my rape experiences i never knew i was going to be raped, it was unexpected, suspenseful, even at moments frightening, my Adrenaline    level rises and it gives me those moments of feeling of euphoria struggling of rough sex vulnerable like a girl is when she is dominated by a powerful man.

When i go for sex I normally know what is expected and what i will be doing and the outcome, however with rape one never knows, it's full of suspense and that adrenaline rush and euphoria of being under the full control and power of a male with his hard cock pressing against you and you know it does not matter if you want it or not he is going to fuck you and he is going to have his way with you, and there is nothing i can do about it. Im his bitch willing or unwilling. In cases the suspense is unexpected and i don't want it, but after the fact i have enjoyed it very much!

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

this is a fantasy of mine also. I want the hand over the mouth, the forced opening and seeding of my hole. The verbal degradation. I almost got raped one night at the Hollywood spa in Los Angeles.  This top I know with an enormous cock had been trying to fuck me, but my hole was too tight.  We saw each other at the spa a couple times.  One night we ran into each other he invited me into his room.  I went in and he was laying on the "bed" talking lightly as I entered he told me to leave the door open. I was like "what" and he asks me to bend over so I could hear him better as I was standing next to where he was lying. As I bent down to listen, he wrapped his arm around my neck and pulled me into him. He was an enormous beautiful Turkey/Iranian.  He started to  kiss me and held me down. I suddenly felt someone behind me and grabbing my hips towards him.  It startled me and I struggled out of the big dick tops grasp and turned around. . There were 2 guys behind me and they started feeling me up.  I suddenly just left the room.  Thinking back, I know he wanted to have the two guys fuck me first so he could then breed me deep like he always tried previously.  I wish NOW, I would have let it happen.  He did eventually get into my hole but not all the way.  

• Like 1