Sauna First-Timer

Guest Bblover1986

Guest Bblover1986

I have never been to a sauna and considering trying some in London. 

I actually was hoping if anyone could just give general tips or advice about being at them and what to wear etc. 

Thanks!

5 hours ago, Bblover1986 said:

I actually was hoping if anyone could just give general tips or advice about being at them and what to wear etc. 

Your profile says you are a top in his 30's, which means that you won't have any problem getting some action.

Just fantasize of what you as a young top want and then go ahead. As a top you can probably fuck for a long time so one possibility is to fuck as many holes as possible and then decide which one you want to breed.

For more advice you have to explain a bit more of what turns you on.

I wore a towel and sandals when I visited a bathouse. Most  men will be wearing that. You could wear any gear or jocks but I'm not that. Think about what you want to do there. I mainly played around with guys in the sauna. Eventually I found a guy with a room and we flip fucked. You'll probably want to stay for a while so make sure not to cum too early unless you can cum more than once.