Pie-IX

wtvrfzzz

• 10 months later...

Pierre's poz father, who introduced himself as Vincent, instructed the room to be quiet as the techno song dimmed. He began to announce;

"Felix here, a fresh grad, is also a fresh hole for us tonight. Now, as you gentlemen know, what we do is the complete opposite of vanilla. We're real men who fuck raw and breed raw. No loads refused. Isn't that right?"

"Yes, Sir." The crowd agreed in unison.

"I expect each of you to take your time with this hole and treasure the moment of this boy's transformation. You were in his position once and you know how great it was. Pierre, thank you for being consistent with your recruits. I don't know when this virus will take me, but I trust you to carry on my legacy."

I heard Vincent grabbing Pierre's arm and brining himself closer to him, and they both embraced in making out, with Pierre sighing "thank you Sir. Thank you for the blessing."

"Gentlemen, let's not waste time and begin this boy's true rite of passage."

Claps and cheers echoed. As hard as I tried to take peak, I could only take a glimpse of the men who began to surround me, now fully unclothed and in leather gear. I was put back up, now kneeling in the middle of the room, still tied.

11.jpg.96fcba896d2d49d145ff74c65ebfeded.jpg

Without any warning, I was impaled and my head jolted backwards uncontrollably as the collar was pulled. I finally was getting a proper fucking, gyrating my hole on who's cock I wasn't sure of. All I know was its girth was bigger than I was used to, and I could feel his pubic hair caressing my ass. 

"Boy, this is Adam. He joined not too long ago. Couldn't let of our friend Tina and found other ways to hang with her thanks to me. Adam never got on meds and we're not too sure how long along he is, but I can tell you that he fucks like a champ. Let me get you a new fix."

As I panted and moaned, the pipe was put close to my mouth, welcoming the hit that has been deprived from me. Again, the pleasure heightened and I started to enjoy Adam's cock more in my hole. He must have been a bit stocky too as I could also feel his abs resting on my back. His swear trailed on to me and the only thing I could do was to control my ass to his rythm.

Adam came up close to me, his head resting on my right shoulder, panting and whispering what a good hole I was.

"You're so luck to be here bitch. When I was in your place, I tried so hard to fight it, to not want it. I got broken. You, you just embraced it. Lucky bitch."

I couldn't give a coherent reply, only moans of approval that ended with .."I'm lucky that you're fucking me, Sir."

"Damn right you are. These guys here, we lived in a generation where there's no fear and you're going to make sure that any boys that want to join us have none. Or, learn to not fear anymore. I can see that in you."

Yes was all I could repeat

.534767.jpg.8f6d7f526901fb902ec86aece987c2fb.jpg

Pierre came close to me and took of my bondage mask and I can clearly see the state I was now in.

"For every cum that's bred in you, a hit will be given. Okay boy?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Good."

Master fed me with a shotgun and lapped my mouth, licking my lips and spitting into me, smiling in a way I've never seen before. It wasn't like the smirk he gave, but more of an excitement in disbelief, as if he didn't expect that a boy like me showing up in his place would be ready to serve and give it all.

Adam was still fucking me, and looked at Master, who then nodded that it was time.

"You're a special bitch you know that, I don't think I would've last this long"

He was still panting and slapping my ass, gripping my waist to secure himself further in me.

"You really got me ready to bust, you want that right boy?"

"Fuck yes please, give me your cum."

"My what?"

"Your cum, please."

"It's not just cum, boy. Say it and I'll give you"

"Give me your poz cum please!"

"Atta boy."

The thrusts Adam was producing were now faster than usual, and as he released his moan, I could sense his discharge in me, coating my insides with his toxic load.

"Fuck yes, boy, take it all in, let your hole soak my seed."

Even after coming, he did not stop thrusting, instead it was as if he was churning his cum in me, while the rest of the men cheered for him. A new figure approached from the circle of men and made his way to face me, revealing his cock for me to suck. 

"While we wait Adam to finish up, let's get you started on your next cock."

02.thumb.jpg.43ece0ffd5ec7dce3cbe571763d3db5f.jpg

This time, he was younger than the rest of them and had middle eastern feature. His scruff and body hair was signalling me to taste every bit of him. Vincent started speaking,

"This is Mikael. A wild one who's still closeted. But don't let that fool you, he was more than ready to carry my gift and give it to those who need. Bout 3 boys, isn't that right Mike?"

"And all 3 are now at our disposal, any time we want too. Tina is such a good friend."

I didn't realize how well endowed Mikael was. He even had a P.A. that went through my gag reflex, releasing tears from eyes. 

"Now now we don't want any water works. Let me give you a hand."

Vincent lit up the pipe for Mikael and he shot gun it to me after pulling his cock out of me. The words Round 2 appeared in my vision and again, I was ready to continue.

Adam exited me, asking Mike if he's going to clean up the mess he made.

"Don't tempt me, Adam" Mikael chuckled.

With that, Mikael crouched behind me and started rimming Adam's cum out of me, sucking my hole as if it was a straw. His tongue circled my hole and poked it, collecting the potent seed. It felt like heaven, having someone lapping your hole and taking care of it. When Mikael told me to hold still, I was helpless, the cum oozed and flowed, and Mikael had to rush in his rims to not leave a drop.

He got back to face me and with a smile, he kissed me and fed Adam's seed. The taste didn't mattered, it was the act that excited me more than before. With some leftover, he spit on my hole as a lube, and as his hands spread my thighs, I happily welcomed his studded cock in me. Mikael was rougher than Adam, slapping my ass more than usual in intervals, pulling my collar and telling me how pathetic I was.

"I fuck girls, I fuck boys, but bitches like you, I don't just fuck, I teach them how to be a hole for guys like me. You understand?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Good, bitch."

He had also spit onto my back during his thrusts, probably more of Adam's. The group continued to cheer while they were in their own orgy as well, but still focusing on my as I was the centre of attention. Vincent was seated on an armchair diagonally to me, observing my transformation while Pierre was giving him head. Two other men were standing on both of the sides of the chair, with jocks and a mask similar to the one I wore. Both also had collars with leash that trailed to Vincent's arms.  They seemed younger, when you look at their body but similar in my height. Perhaps they too were recently transformed, and that I would be the one standing by the armchair in future rituals as this.

Mikael's fuck was different than Adam, the toughness he possessed forced me to adapt to his rhythm and if it weren't for the T, the pain would've been too much but I managed in my groans to not be too much. He did not last as long as Adam but his load felt like a gallon. I could immediately tell he was about to cum as I was slowly getting full. Before he let out his moan, he clutched his arm on to me,

"Oh bitch, you really are a fast learner, I can't believe how much precum you made me release, here's the final one bitch, fully charged."

He pulled out quick, and slapped my ass again for the final time, before briefly licking my hole and spitting it on my face. Mikael cradled my head, licking the cum around my cheeks and looked into my eyes and praised me at how good I was. He looked at Vincent who then nodded to the masked boy on his left.

"Go on now, Marcus, it's meal time."

Since they arrived, only these two boys were stationery. The rest were in action, participating in the orgy that was also part of my transformation. Never once did they move from Master Vincent's sight. Markus' leash was unhooked by the other boy and he slowly glided behind me. 

4.thumb.jpg.ba23dbf042dc0441e9473b6495683fdd.jpg

Without a word or hesitation, he dived into my hole, eating me out. All I heard was the slurp and Master Vincent praising Markus, coaching him to not miss a drop like Mikael had. Master Vincent then pulled the leash that was the other boy who stood next to him and instructed him to give me another hit. Finally. It's been a while..

12348_01.thumb.jpg.928d74b4b0f8231bfa25a49ce86584c6.jpg

Pierre, now done with Master Vincent's limp cock, also got closer to me, explaining who Markus and Kyle are. As he passed the pipe to Kyle, who began shotgunning me more hits than usual and some poppers. I began to learn to Markus and Kyle were recently transformed by the Vincent's pack, as he prefers to call it a while ago. They like me, also recently graduated. 

"These frat boys surprised me. Their athleticism and discipline was what we want our members to be like. They're still in formation and you too will join them soon so they can show you the ropes. In a few weeks, you'll be where Markus is, slurping the cum out of our next recruit. Kyle, on the other hand, though he loves to rim, still has to learn how to take a fist. But for now, we'll see how his skills in giving fist is."

Both of them were still silent and that's when I also found out that in the first few weeks of being part of the pack, silence and obedience were expected. They will start as slaves and end as Masters, similar to the rest of the men who were here now. How long the process was is something I couldn't care less. I can be a bitch for all they want and be a master when needed. 

"We all started somewhere boy, even me." Master Pierre grinned as he looked at Master Vincent.

"Yep, your Master here, Pierre, was after all my first, and I'm proud to see how his journey has been."

As I listen to all this, Markus never once took a breather and Kyle was still shotgunning me. The only words he said were, "Again."

I was still elevated, keen to take more and satisfy these men, to prove myself worthy of being where Markus and Kyle stood because I know I was more capable than them. These were average closeted Frat boys who played sports to project their internal homophobia that has now manifested into the pigs they are. Me, I knew I desired this before I met Master Pierre. It was just never awoken til now.

"Let's change position now, shall we?"

I got hoisted from the ground by Markus and Kyle, ropes still attached to my limbs and put on a bench that Randy carried in. From feeling full, I now felt empty. Markus sure did a good job. Kyle began to move toward my back, locking my limbs to the bench and massaging my ass. The same jar + CUM + jar was brought out again and Kyle began to fist me.

09.thumb.jpg.57c979256018c23487ccc6f13b1eb8fc.jpg

This felt better than the first time, I was appreciating his arm in me now. With the T, it woke every nerve in my hole to enjoy every stretch Kyle gave. Markus returned to Master Vincent's side, giving him some of the Markus's seed, lapping his lips and giving a smooch. The leash was attached again. Getting fisted felt like a break after being fucked by those 2 men. I had never gotten fucked like that in my life. They were different, they were better. It was as if there was some kind of passion in it when all inhibitions are let go. At that point, I didn't think that I could do regular sex with guys my age anymore. I was slowly turning to enjoy my role to serve and be a hole. 

Moans and groans after, Kyle popped his hand and one of the men exclaimed "Wow Kyle, you've gone so far than your first day."

I couldn't detect who it was as it was behind me, but I heard the footsteps approached and I see a ginger haired men, probably around Mikael's age, but younger, looking down at me.

"You know, unlike Kyle here, you fit in easily. It took a while for a champ like him to fully accept his desires but you boy, it's as if it's fate. Let's get you to the bench now. And Kyle, don't forget his hit."

Kyle did not say anything but reached to the torch to light another bowl for me and next thing I know, my legs were wide apart, with my arms attached on to the sling that Master Pierre pulled out from the ceiling. 

• Like 4
  • Piggy 7
  • Thanks 2

It was nice to finally let my limbs be free, though hanging as the floor had made me a bit numb. I didn't have to grip the chains as they were neatly locked onto. I was also incapable of moving with my legs being spread for the whole room to see. I finally saw the man that instructed Kyle. He was gorgeous. Even better looking than Master Pierre if I dare say. There was something pure in him that I sensed. His voice was gentle but affirming. When the lights above me got brighter, I was able to fully appreciate his physique. 

"I'm George. At this moment, try to think of this as a sort of mini break for you. It doesn't get easier, but you do become stronger and better in becoming one of us."

If I saw George in public, I wouldn't have the courage to speak to him. His warmth during this ritual was unexpected, reassuring to say the least. The men in the room got closer now, circling the sling I was in with George right in front of me.

.5213468.thumb.jpg.165c3222e5922c141fe54d39f8294820.jpg

Slowly, teasing my hole with his cock, he passed me a few hits and held my head to kiss me. It's strange, his kiss was passionate, as if there was a kind intention behind it. He caressed my body, which was continuously sweating and brushed my hair, whispering to me how good this was for me.

"Don't worry boy, this is all for your own good. You know you will be released from everything after this, your ability to control your desire after facing it for good."

Another hit and he still circled the tip of his cock around my hole.

"Do you want this?"

"Yes.."

"I need you to beg for it like you did before, but this time I want you to really mean it. Say what you want, we're all here to make sure you know what you want."

"I really need your cock in me, Sir. Please, I beg you, give it to me."

"Don't be to needy now.."

"Breed me Sir. I need to have you breed me and transform me like the rest of you. Fill me your toxic load and use me as you please."

"Very creative. Good boy."

He was still teasing, and back and forth he asked me if I want it, which I never fail to quickly reply Yes in hopes that he finally enters me.

"You're a good boy, you know that? Very obedient and knowing what to do. I like that bout you. Maybe Pierre here could let me coach you. If Markus here could proudly admit he's a cumdump, even though you wouldn't tell he could a few months ago, then I can't imagine how great you'll be."

"I'll be better - I know I can." I panted, staring at his eyes, dilated on both our ends.

"That's my boy...that confidence..it took a while for even Kyle to have the calibre you have. You got to spend more time in the gym though, so that once you gain the strength that these boys have, then I would consider you on the same level as they are now."

He began pinching my nipples, releasing a soft yelp from me. He then examined my chest and my biceps, licking my armpit and spitting into my mouth. 

"You do have a better ass though, I've to admit. So tight and made for breeding."

His index finger was now protruding me and I sighed in pleasure. Two more entered and as we locked eyes again, I mouthed "Please" as I couldn't hold my desire for his cock any longer.

George nodded and in an instant, he drove himself into me, fast and gentle like never before. His pants, accompanied by the men's encouragement, persuaded me to try and rock myself into him, letting his arms clutch onto me. Never letting go even a single moment. 

10.jpg.4b6d85b4726b3fe5e48fee59717004e8.jpg

Unlike the previous fuck tonight, George never broke eye contact. What he did was hypnotizing. He wanted to recognize the boy I am, the kind of hole I was meant to be, I could see in his eyes that he knew that about me. With each bead of his sweat dropping onto my chest, I was beginning to bond with him. It felt as if no one was in the room and that we were sharing an indescribable moment. I did not felt degraded but empowered, squeezing my hole on to him as he thrust his hole cock into me.

He was longer than the rest, if I could estimate, George was wrecking my hole for almost 20 minutes. Even reaching climax took a while as I sensed it building up. He was panting louder than before, pecking me continuously, with our tongues dancing in mix of T, spit, cum and G. Both his hands were on my shoulder, close to the neck before he was about to cum. During this period, he started telling me his history with Master Vincent.6.thumb.jpg.c1e766ca289849221949377a3752f4ac.jpg

"I don't usually do this, you know, talking to new recruits, but I know you and I have already started something special. I'll let you in on my story."

Now, he was slowly rocking me, and the precum started to flow out of my hole.

"Don't worry boy, I haven't cum yet. I can give Mikael a run for his money. Now, let me tell you how it happened.."

His head rested on my shoulder now and his lips were on my right ear, giving it a taste and whispering how he joined.

2277976.thumb.jpg.d8fc54e7fa031706c64600566ded6a2f.jpg

"A while ago, probably 2 years I think, I was recently divorced. I was bisexual, well still am and I realized that maybe I prefer men more. Real men. My ex-wife was great and we ended things well but I still wasn't satisfied, you know? I went to Pride, went to the bars and bath house but there was still something missing. I was already friends with Tina and it didn't get me fucked up like half the guys here, but still, when you have all the drugs in the world and you still feel hollow, what can you do?"

I now see the parallels between him and I. Unlike him, I was ahead of the game.

"Even the kinks didn't do it. And I sure wasn't into anything too [banned word]. Except for this. See, I met Master Pierre on a trip in Palm Springs and we clicked perfectly. He was also very candid with the things he did, explaining his reason to bareback, the Tina and the sex he does. When he told me the kind of recruitment he was doing and why he was doing it, it struck a chord in me that I knew was hidden."

Fuck, he's getting me so excited and worthless in thinking that I was the only one who thought this way.

"It was simple, I thought. Sure. Let me contribute to this mission of releasing our inhibitions but keep it exclusive, you see. That night, T was on me and Master Pierre tied me onto the bed of that all male hotel we were in. That jock you're wearing, was what I wore and boy that night, I finally found my calling. In addition to Pierre's seed, and the countless of guys who pounded me, I was in bliss. When Master Vincent arrived to give the final seed, I was relieved, satisfied and determined to live my life differently from then on. I worked out, improved the way I spoke and expanded this group you might think is a cult to what it is today. The day I knew I was poz, I bred 3 guys in the bathhouse. 2 who are here now."

I looked at where George was looking and saw 2 guys who nodded.

"You don't know what it's going to feel like, but I can assure you, you'll be free. I never looked back and I'm proud to continue this mission. Your youth only makes it better. I'm not just going to coach you but I'll also be your mentor if Pierre agrees. Do you want that?"

"Yes, please, just breed me and fuck me good."

"Haha, that's the T talking. Do you want  me to guide you, Felix?

"Yes Sir, I'll serve and train with you to follow your footsteps."

"Now that's what I'd like to hear to make me cum. You want another charged load? One from Sir George, huh boy?"

"Fuck yes."

With a few thrusts, George finally came in me, and it was electric. Unlike the first two, I could really feel the warmth of his cum in me. To see him moan and release his load was absolutely rewarding. His sweats, still trailing down on his body shined and he rested himself on me, panting and pecking me again, biting and sucking my neck as a way to mark that I would be his. We continuously made out and just like that, he let go of me and looked to everyone as he said..

"Fun time over. Let's work this bitch to be one of us for good."

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 8
  • Thanks 2

• 3 months later...
On 4/25/2022 at 2:42 PM, wtvrfzzz said:

It was nice to finally let my limbs be free, though hanging as the floor had made me a bit numb. I didn't have to grip the chains as they were neatly locked onto. I was also incapable of moving with my legs being spread for the whole room to see. I finally saw the man that instructed Kyle. He was gorgeous. Even better looking than Master Pierre if I dare say. There was something pure in him that I sensed. His voice was gentle but affirming. When the lights above me got brighter, I was able to fully appreciate his physique. 

"I'm George. At this moment, try to think of this as a sort of mini break for you. It doesn't get easier, but you do become stronger and better in becoming one of us."

If I saw George in public, I wouldn't have the courage to speak to him. His warmth during this ritual was unexpected, reassuring to say the least. The men in the room got closer now, circling the sling I was in with George right in front of me.

.5213468.thumb.jpg.165c3222e5922c141fe54d39f8294820.jpg

Slowly, teasing my hole with his cock, he passed me a few hits and held my head to kiss me. It's strange, his kiss was passionate, as if there was a kind intention behind it. He caressed my body, which was continuously sweating and brushed my hair, whispering to me how good this was for me.

"Don't worry boy, this is all for your own good. You know you will be released from everything after this, your ability to control your desire after facing it for good."

Another hit and he still circled the tip of his cock around my hole.

"Do you want this?"

"Yes.."

"I need you to beg for it like you did before, but this time I want you to really mean it. Say what you want, we're all here to make sure you know what you want."

"I really need your cock in me, Sir. Please, I beg you, give it to me."

"Don't be to needy now.."

"Breed me Sir. I need to have you breed me and transform me like the rest of you. Fill me your toxic load and use me as you please."

"Very creative. Good boy."

He was still teasing, and back and forth he asked me if I want it, which I never fail to quickly reply Yes in hopes that he finally enters me.

"You're a good boy, you know that? Very obedient and knowing what to do. I like that bout you. Maybe Pierre here could let me coach you. If Markus here could proudly admit he's a cumdump, even though you wouldn't tell he could a few months ago, then I can't imagine how great you'll be."

"I'll be better - I know I can." I panted, staring at his eyes, dilated on both our ends.

"That's my boy...that confidence..it took a while for even Kyle to have the calibre you have. You got to spend more time in the gym though, so that once you gain the strength that these boys have, then I would consider you on the same level as they are now."

He began pinching my nipples, releasing a soft yelp from me. He then examined my chest and my biceps, licking my armpit and spitting into my mouth. 

"You do have a better ass though, I've to admit. So tight and made for breeding."

His index finger was now protruding me and I sighed in pleasure. Two more entered and as we locked eyes again, I mouthed "Please" as I couldn't hold my desire for his cock any longer.

George nodded and in an instant, he drove himself into me, fast and gentle like never before. His pants, accompanied by the men's encouragement, persuaded me to try and rock myself into him, letting his arms clutch onto me. Never letting go even a single moment. 

10.jpg.4b6d85b4726b3fe5e48fee59717004e8.jpg

Unlike the previous fuck tonight, George never broke eye contact. What he did was hypnotizing. He wanted to recognize the boy I am, the kind of hole I was meant to be, I could see in his eyes that he knew that about me. With each bead of his sweat dropping onto my chest, I was beginning to bond with him. It felt as if no one was in the room and that we were sharing an indescribable moment. I did not felt degraded but empowered, squeezing my hole on to him as he thrust his hole cock into me.

He was longer than the rest, if I could estimate, George was wrecking my hole for almost 20 minutes. Even reaching climax took a while as I sensed it building up. He was panting louder than before, pecking me continuously, with our tongues dancing in mix of T, spit, cum and G. Both his hands were on my shoulder, close to the neck before he was about to cum. During this period, he started telling me his history with Master Vincent.6.thumb.jpg.c1e766ca289849221949377a3752f4ac.jpg

"I don't usually do this, you know, talking to new recruits, but I know you and I have already started something special. I'll let you in on my story."

Now, he was slowly rocking me, and the precum started to flow out of my hole.

"Don't worry boy, I haven't cum yet. I can give Mikael a run for his money. Now, let me tell you how it happened.."

His head rested on my shoulder now and his lips were on my right ear, giving it a taste and whispering how he joined.

2277976.thumb.jpg.d8fc54e7fa031706c64600566ded6a2f.jpg

"A while ago, probably 2 years I think, I was recently divorced. I was bisexual, well still am and I realized that maybe I prefer men more. Real men. My ex-wife was great and we ended things well but I still wasn't satisfied, you know? I went to Pride, went to the bars and bath house but there was still something missing. I was already friends with Tina and it didn't get me fucked up like half the guys here, but still, when you have all the drugs in the world and you still feel hollow, what can you do?"

I now see the parallels between him and I. Unlike him, I was ahead of the game.

"Even the kinks didn't do it. And I sure wasn't into anything too [banned word]. Except for this. See, I met Master Pierre on a trip in Palm Springs and we clicked perfectly. He was also very candid with the things he did, explaining his reason to bareback, the Tina and the sex he does. When he told me the kind of recruitment he was doing and why he was doing it, it struck a chord in me that I knew was hidden."

Fuck, he's getting me so excited and worthless in thinking that I was the only one who thought this way.

"It was simple, I thought. Sure. Let me contribute to this mission of releasing our inhibitions but keep it exclusive, you see. That night, T was on me and Master Pierre tied me onto the bed of that all male hotel we were in. That jock you're wearing, was what I wore and boy that night, I finally found my calling. In addition to Pierre's seed, and the countless of guys who pounded me, I was in bliss. When Master Vincent arrived to give the final seed, I was relieved, satisfied and determined to live my life differently from then on. I worked out, improved the way I spoke and expanded this group you might think is a cult to what it is today. The day I knew I was poz, I bred 3 guys in the bathhouse. 2 who are here now."

I looked at where George was looking and saw 2 guys who nodded.

"You don't know what it's going to feel like, but I can assure you, you'll be free. I never looked back and I'm proud to continue this mission. Your youth only makes it better. I'm not just going to coach you but I'll also be your mentor if Pierre agrees. Do you want that?"

"Yes, please, just breed me and fuck me good."

"Haha, that's the T talking. Do you want  me to guide you, Felix?

"Yes Sir, I'll serve and train with you to follow your footsteps."

"Now that's what I'd like to hear to make me cum. You want another charged load? One from Sir George, huh boy?"

"Fuck yes."

With a few thrusts, George finally came in me, and it was electric. Unlike the first two, I could really feel the warmth of his cum in me. To see him moan and release his load was absolutely rewarding. His sweats, still trailing down on his body shined and he rested himself on me, panting and pecking me again, biting and sucking my neck as a way to mark that I would be his. We continuously made out and just like that, he let go of me and looked to everyone as he said..

"Fun time over. Let's work this bitch to be one of us for good."

@versmetropig - I love it while guys talk to me while they're balls deep inside me and I'm in the sling.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...