Pie-IX

wtvrfzzz

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/4/2021 at 2:17 AM, wtvrfzzz said:

Part 2

Waiting for Master and his friends took ages. I was still panting from the pleasure I was feeling and th 8th film featured an Asian boy who was kneeling on a platform in front of Master, ready to be spanked and whipped. Master didn't hold back when it came to punishing the boy. Marks of scratches began to form on the boy's back that slowly started to bleed and Master's entourage circled around the boy, jacking off.

"Looks like you need some moisturizing, don't you bitch?"

The boy could only muster a soft

"Yes, Master, please."

He was pleading and what followed after was the circle of men coming onto his back. It was around 6 of them. Not a drop of cum touched the platform as the boys soon to be scars were now being soothed by warm cum.

"Let it absorb, boy. We're going to make sure you get it."

Master and the rest of the men then rubbed their palms over the boy, slapping in between while the boy continued to scream in a mixture of bliss and agony.

1.jpg.ed4f2fcbe283130e9bd89492d52b03de.jpg

The TV then turned blank and I suddenly saw myself in it. I never noticed that a blinking red light was illuminating from above and it then registered that I was being filmed since I got here. There was something about seeing myself in this position that turned me on and elevated me to compensate the lack of Tina I've been deprived of since Master left. Finally, Master came in in a different outfit than last night.

thumb_300x400_5.jpg.7d4082413d1b31db5bb3b62a24b09318.jpg

"I hope you enjoyed my masterpieces. Soon, you'll be in one."

Master then shotgunned me for the first time in 6 hours and I was rejuvenated. My eyes popped out again and Master gave me water while he untied my restraints.

"Let's change up a bit. Spread yourself on the bed"

The moist sheets under me reeked of my piss and the cum of those that deposited in the jar. Master was right. It was natural musk. I became acclimatized to it. After maneuvering myself, Master positioned me in an eagle form. I could only see the ceiling now with full view of the camera and a mirror.

8.jpg.ccaf9bf4f621e2b1831c0223187cc6dc.jpg

"You're holding up very well, aren't you? 7 out of 10 boys in your position right now would have begged me to release them or attempt to escape. Even with the drugs. Not you. You're comfortable where you are. It's time to meet my friends, boy."

I could only look at Master's eyes and nod.

"Very quiet now. Good. You're going to behave well with my friends and you're going to take whatever that they give you. Aren't you?"

"Yes, Master. Anything you do to me, they can."

"Good bitch. It's still early, boy. Not even a quarter of my friends are here yet"

Soon, a few of Master's friends showed up. I calculated around 4 of them. If this wasn't a quarter, I expected at least 20 of Master's friends tonight.

over-50-muscle-dad-nude-gym.thumb.jpg.50317492d583cc141e7f5e1c793c5b8d.jpg

nude-silver-daddies-10.thumb.jpg.7ee0a66c41d978033683599acbd2d13e.jpg

Master's friends were around his age and built similar to him. All of them had awakened a part of me that craved for older men. A daddy, a dom, who knows? Ask me last week if I would fuck a man over 30s and I would've laughed. Now, anyone with a strand of white hair would have free reign on my ass. Each of Master's friends inspected me, caressing and pinching me. I responded with growls of approval. One inserted his fingers into my mouth and I took it as if it was a lollipop. The other two started sucking my niple and the other began rimming me. I was in Heaven. Master only stood across me as if he was a monolith with that grin I first saw that catalyses me to be where I was.

"Damn, you really got a pig here, Pierre."

"How lucky of me. Take your time boys, this pig here is truly a dime in the dozen. I can tell that he will definitely love his gift."

The thought of being poz now unfazed me. I was meant to carry Master's seed and be a part of him. It was only necessary for me to be seeded. As hard as I tried to avoid being reckless, I rationalized my need to be poz as a pathway to certifying me as a true cumdump. No more fear, as one of Master's friends whispered to me before sucking my ears and spitting in me. My body continued to feel the wave of hands that were touching me. This time, with oil to highlight my built and the effort I had put in the gym. Before I knew it, Master replaced the previous head harness with another leather one that only revealed my mouth and nostrils. Everything was in complete darkness and the rest of my senses started to heighten. The music was now louder and I could hear a bottle being put under my nose being unscrewed. Poppers. Finally. My ass was now breathing and the buttplug in me gyrated. Cum was still leaking out of it. Master pulled it out with no warning and I immediately screamed, with everyone in the room praising in unison.

"Good fucking pig, that's it boy. Use that hole"

Suddenly, I felt some form of string being tied to my bicep.

"Now you've met Tina, boy. Time to introduce you to slam."

I did not want to protest because everything I had consumed at this point left me with zero regrets. I felt a prick and within seconds, I started coughing rapidly. The rest of the men laughed and I now felt as if I was on another plane of existence where my only purpose in life was to be a hole and to serve. Nothing else mattered at that point.

199018723.jpg.69590ed3deddcdc19e31bec423098913.jpg

"Fuck yeah, I'm a pig. A cumdump who wants each of your poz loads. Breed me please!"

I guess this is how Master got all his boys to cry out those fucked up things there were saying. At that point, having cum in my ass was all that mattered. To be deposited with each of their seed and satisfy them. Master rimmed me again and fed me with the cum from the plug that I was keeping. I tried to not waste a single drop as Master was also pecking me in between, biting my lips and spitting in my mouth. All while his friends were still probing my orifices. They took off the nipple clam I had and it was now replaced with a pair of nipple suckers. I continued to moan and wishing that I would remember this feeling forever. I haven't even been fucked yet and I've already reached nirvana.

"Damn bitch, you really like to be a hole, don't you? A slutty pig? A cumdump?"

All I could do was nod and say Yes repeatedly.

"It's not even midnight yet, boy. We're still expecting company but I know you want some cocks in you now, don't you?"

Yes, again I cried.

"Now you're not going to get cum anytime soon, but Randy here can give you some more Tina that's a bit different than before."

With that, Master's mouth shifted away and for the first time in almost 24 hours, I finally had a cock up in me. It must have been about 8 inches. I yelped and I could tell Randy was on top of me, piston fucking me as his drool dropped into my mouth that was rarely shut.

"Nice fucking ass boy. Very nice. Surprised it's still tight. Don't worry, this won't take long, I'm just here to take a leak."

Randy continued to fuck me and soon he got soft. Staying inside, he then whispered that I was going to take his T piss to continue the high. I nod and reached out for his kiss. He stayed in me for almost a minute, still as I felt his piss depositing in me. Warm, but not as thick as cum. It was unbelievable. Pulling out of me, Master quickly plug me back. I could only let out a sigh of relief and a smile while the men chuckled at how great and different I was. They brushed my head lightly and told me how well I was doing.

"It's still early for me to say this but I'm just going to tell you that you're already halfway to becoming the cumdump you were born to be."

Master then decided to take an intermission as his other guests were arriving soon.

"You're not going to take a break, we are. Keep that plug in place and enjoy the sound."

My restraints were tightened and my headgear was replaced with a gas mask. A tube was connected to a large bottle of popper poppers for me to inhale. The music then changed to a track that contained hypnotic trance chanting, with a voice over telling me to enjoy, cherish and accept cum. To be a cumdump. It was as if I was living in those popper training videos. Nothing compared to how I was feeling. All I could let out was moans of ecstasy and growls of pleasure. I wondered how I looked like in the TV but the reflection above me was more than enough. Unrecognizable was what I would describe. At the end of the audio, the voice encouraged me to repeatedly announce what I truly was.

"What are you?"

"A cumdump."

"What are you?"

"A cumdump"

"What are you?"

"A fucking cumdump!"

I shouted, with pride as the audio ended. I heard clapping coming through the door as Master lead in a couple of new guys. Around 8 of them now.

"Well, well, well. You keep surprising me, boy. Good job. Here are some guys I'd like you to meet next. There's more outside so don't get too greedy with them."

As the men entered, another trail of men were observing from the door. A line was being formed. All of them were the kinds that I wouldn't have thought I would fuck. Matured, stocky & most of all, sleazy. Yet, still in shape. The youngest was probably early 40s. The oldest one however, around late 60s, had defined pecs and a 9incher. His veins were apparent and his biceps were still in tact. He also had a scorpion tattoo above his navel. He brushed pass by Master and  approached me.

"Pierre, your Master, got his seed from me. Everyone in this room has the same strain that originated from me. Pierre is your Master, but I am your Father. Do you understand that?"

I nodded.

"Good. You're going to get our seed, and you will receive this gift with gratitude. Our bond is forever and at your age, your duty is to recruit and gather more holes like yours for us to use as we please. This is the task that was given to boys before you and we have expectations. Understood?"

"Yes."

"Perfect. Now friends, let's fuck this whore and show him our world."

damn lucky boy!

• 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...

I confess I've never used meth, just entranced by these stories.  But if I was going to try,this is what I want.  I'm already a willing cumdump without it.  I've been gangbanged several times, always sober, but this feels like another level.  Great story.  I can't wait for another installment.

• Like 1