Two Truckers

Oldercumslut

I had a pretty unremarkable week on the apps; I hadn't been able to arrange any hookups when I got a response on Adam for Adam. It was a trucker looking for a hole to drop a load in.   Who is staying at a motel six not too far from me. I told him I wasn't cleaned out, but he said come anyway, so I packed up my stuff and headed in his direction. I could see his truck parked behind the Motel six as I went and knocked on the room door. He opened the door. He was black, my height about 6 feet, and as skinny as a rail.  I entered the room, and as the door closed behind me, I started to get undressed.   He took his clothes off and presented me with a decent-looking cock that was at least 8 inches. He laid on the bed and pointed; I climbed up on the bed and started sucking. I was beginning to get worried because he wasn't getting hard when all of a sudden, it went from soft to completely hard almost instantly. I had underestimated his size. He was at least 9 inches. As I continued to suck, he put his hands on the side of my head and started  fucking my face. Suddenly I heard a knock at the door, and he pushed me off,  got up,  went to the door and opened it. There was another guy there, and he entered the room. He was almost the opposite of the first guy.
===
The first guy said I hope you don't mind. I invited a friend. The friend took his clothes off and underneath his belly was another beautiful BBC.   The new guy pulled me off the bed and told me to get on my knees and start sucking.   I went back and forth between their cocks for what seemed like forever.  Finally, they pulled away.  The 2nd guy laid in the bed and pointed.  I got back on the bed and started sucking.  The 1st guy got up behind me, and I felt his cock at my entrance. I'm glad I had prepped because he just shoved and took me balls deep.  The 2nd guy buried in my throat kept me from yelling out loud.  The two of them just fucked me, each in their hole and at their own pace.   They must have communicated somehow because suddenly, they pulled out at the same time and switched places.    Now remembered I wasn't cleaned out, so I gagged a little as the skinny guy shoved the cock that had just come out of my ass into my mouth as the second guy took over my ass.  I must have been cleaner than I expected because I realized there wasn't anything more than usual ass juice.  They alternated back and forth for about 30 min.  Both my ass and my mouth were getting tired and sore.   The second guy was in my mouth when he started making faster strokes, and all of a sudden, my mouth was full of cum.  The 1st guy in my ass grabbed my hips and felt like he was trying to make his cock go all the way through me and grunted.   I could tell he was cumming in me.  He pulled out and had me clean his cock off.  The 2nd guy grabbed my arm and led me to the bathroom.   This was a handicapped room, and instead of a shower bath, it had just a tiled space.    He told me to get on my knees and open my mouth.  They both started pissing, hitting my mouth with fantastic accuracy.  After they had both finished, they told me I could shower.    As I came out of the shower, the 2nd guy told me that they would be back in town in a week, and they expected me to service them again.   As I left the 1st guy commenter that maybe they could find another guy or two.   I'm not holding my breath but a guy can hope.

• Like 13
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 6

• 7 months later...