First time as an anon cumdump

jrzhole

Today I went to two bath houses and an old theater downtown in my city. It was the first time I went with the purpose of being a no loads refused cumdump.

My hole got bred so much It was leaking non stop.

Got three loads at the first bath house from some silver daddies. Then I got four at the other one, I never even saw their faces!

Finally decided to enter an old adult theater I saw on my way to the bath houses. There I got two more loads by some probably homeless dudes. It was pure bliss.

The best part? I didn't ask anyone their status. As a newly converted cum slut I finally felt free, free to fuck bare.

I'm a barebacker, and I love it.

Edited by jrzhole
  • Like 9
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 10

Anon hotel room while hooded is something I want to do.  I often fuck myself with dildos especially since the days of Covid.

I fantasize about being in a room with the curtains pulled back enough for a passer by to peek in .  

I would hooded, door slightly cracked, on my back with a lubed up ass hole rubbing my hole with a 8 or 9 inch dildo.  Just imagining someone is watching me. 

if someone willing entered the room they could have their way with me or just watch me fuck i until i cum.  

27720944-1C44-4E45-AAA5-E55A86876424.jpeg

1C773DD8-E6BF-490A-8E9A-7EBCF3D69AE1.jpeg