DP with Dildo

ErosWired

I seem to be getting a fair amount of double-penetration training lately, but not from actual pairs of Tops - rather, I’ve been finding that some Tops suddenly, unprovoked, take the initiative to grab up a dildo and slide their cock into my ass along with it.

I say “slide”; it’s seldom that effortless. I usually have to focus on expanding enough to accommodate the invasion, and then, just as I’ve settled in around it, the thrusting begins. Vigorous thrusting. The dildo almost always has a density greater than an actual cock, so there’s less give there. All the leeway has to come from my asswalls.

I’m not complaining by any means - if giving his cock a wingman gets a Top off better in my ass, more power to him, I say. As long as they keep doing it, I’ll keep taking it. I’m just not sure I grasp why they do it. Any insights?

20 hours ago, ErosWired said:

I’m not complaining by any means - if giving his cock a wingman gets a Top off better in my ass, more power to him, I say. As long as they keep doing it, I’ll keep taking it. I’m just not sure I grasp why they do it. Any insights?

If I had to guess: a regularly fucked man's ass is not going to be as tight as some might like, and adding the second "cock" tightens things up again for him. It's also a solid surface to thrust against, if they don't move exactly in tandem (I'm assuming they do not), which may help tops who are used to a really tight/firm grip on their cock while masturbating.