Question for neg bottoms that has a undetectable poz top

On 6/12/2021 at 10:39 AM, hotguy02 said:

Sorry if I bother you with this I just need advice thanks

My verbiage aside, i'm not bothered by you or your posts.  I'm genuinely concerned for your health and safety. 

The recurring theme from your posts that I've read is that you are reaching out for our advice and help (which we're happy to give).  The real issue is that you keep coming back to your not being allowed to go on Prep, or you're not allowed to express your desires to your Dom - yet your Dom seems to have his own free will do do as he pleases, even if that puts you at increased risk.  Part of me wonders if you're questioning his behaviour as well, and I suspect you are.  It's totally okay for you to question this; what we are trying to say is that your current relationship set-up is categorically unhealthy (both mentally and physically) and you need to find a way to change it or get out.  

I do apologise if I'm coming across as blunt, but sometimes the best advice doesn't come wrapped in a nice pretty package.

• Upvote 1