Can you douche too much?

barebacklad0

When do you guys stop? I normaly spend an hour doing it, I did it this morning and I was running clear for ages which I thought was strange then suddenly I started getting results. I ate peas last night and whole ones where coming out lol :clap:

Do you think I went too far? Last nights dinner is now down the drain.

• Moderators

I am pretty sure that you can douche to a point where you were ok for fucking and then keep douching until you pull out some stuff that would have stayed in place if you had left it alone. Of course, it is impossible to know what would have happened if you had stopped earlier.

I use three douches of lukewarm water ( around 250ml each ) over a 40 minute period, before a fuck or date. I hold each douche in for at least 5 minutes, flat on my back with my legs in the air. I'm usually clean by the third douche. The worst that has happened is that occasionally some water gets trapped further up and can leak out when I'm getting fucked. It's not really a problem as the water is clean. I think you are overdoing things if you are getting undigested food.

Well i have to say. I do not think so. I am a bottom that likes to have my ass super clean when i get fucked. i can not handle the smell or a dirty ass. I bought me one of those travel streemasters pig version from fort troff that i usually everytime and it lets you get really clean and deep. I love it. do not know how i do without it.

it took me a couple of times to get the use of it and to use it but let me say now that i have the hang of it. I can get deep clean and clean out like 10am and clean so deep that i can take loads all day and nite like like 4am before my ass starts getting dirty. however, how much cum i get in my ass and piss sometimes i have to re clean out. i have been able to take 21 loads before i had to clean out and that was alot of fucking and some big cocks deep in my ass.

put again, the only way to play is with a very clean ass. that is the only reason i suck cocks after they have been in my ass due to i know it is deeped cleaned and not afraid of a dirty cock going in my mouth

i hope that helps

I agree with most of what bttm4use has suggested, especially concerning ass to mouth.

when I clean, it is usually deep and thorough: a good two-hour affair. the first two rinses gets the main junk out, and then I fill my ass with enough water to pass that "inner ring." that will bring with it some nasty stuff, but after a few rinses, I am clean for an all-night fucking.