Cum Suppliments

bitchpigbottom

• 8 months later...

Bit late to reply, but in case anyone is interested.  Note, none of this is scientific so follow at your own risk etc

TLDR (from the original Reddit post)

The Cum Holy Grail
>(1) L-Arginine, 1000mg Strength, Taken 1 time daily = 1000mg
>(2) Zinc, 50mg Strength, Taken 1 time daily = 50mg
>(3) Pygeum, 100mg Strength, Taken 2 times daily = 200mg
>(4) Lecithin, 1200mg Strength, Taken 1 time daily = 1200mg

Background:

I'd read about a combination of supplements called "The Cum Holy Grail". I've attached the Reddit post which triggered my experiment.

So one day, bored and horny, I hopped on Amazon and ordered the supplements. Think it came to about £35 for a lot of pills. These things come in bulk. 

For context, I'm a mid 40s male in reasonable health. I've never blown huge loads (otherwise I wouldn't be looking at supplements) maybe a couple of tablespoons at most. The quantity of cum I produce has declined slightly since I was a teen. Also, my first load of the day is the largest. The third and subsequent loads are roughly teaspoon sized. I usually cum every 1-3 days. Maybe multiple times on good days lol

After a day or two of using the supplements we noticed clearly positive results. Volume of cum was up by at least 50% and subsequent loads were also bigger. 

I never noticed any adverse reactions but for the benefit of caution i don't take the supplements every day. Just a day or two in advance of scheduled fun.

Anyway, original post attached. Enjoy x

After I 

Edited by Midsslut
Edited for clarity
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Try drinking more water. If that doesn't help, please talk with a licensed medical doctor.

There is no evidence that any supplement sold in the US increases ejaculation volume. Whereas drug manufacturers must demonstrate that their products are safe and effective by conducting rigorous studies, supplement manufacturers need not and do not. No entity verifies that the ingredients do anything, nor that the ingredients are even present. US law forbids supplement manufacturers from making medical claims, but enforcement action is extremely rare.

The only empirical evidence we have when it comes to supplements is that they are 100% effective at making money for supplement manufacturers and vendors.

I am what some may call a heavy cummer. I regularly cum twice a day and each time there´s a about 1/2 oz (15-18 ml) of cum. There are times though when no matter what vitamins or supplements I take, there´s barely a drip of cum. I don´t think there's a golden recipe that works for everyone. We all have significant physiologic and metabolic structures so there's no guarantee that what works for someone will work for you too. There's way too many factors at play. Having said that, if my cum volume goes down, I know I have to eat smarter. There are some foods that work for me: red beets, celery, apple cider, almonds. I tend to include these foods in my diet on a regular basis and been doing it for years now. One thing I would say though is that the cum build-up takes time and any diet changes will not show any improved cum volume overnight. It usually takes a few days or a few weeks. 

Obviously, as a dedicated bottom whore I am not concerned with how much I cum, but I love it when I am in a sling and have my guts fucked out by a large cock that I squirt a fountain of cum, spraying everyone who's around watching.  At any rate, a good diet is a long term solution and less costly. I think we all know that if such a magic pill existed, we would all be on Amazon ordering it.

@Midsslut Really interesting post, thanks for sharing. However, maybe I'm just being picky but for the reddit poster to dedicate 24 weeks of his life to this and then to not even measure it quantitatively, I'm just kinda like wtf. We're just supposed to go off of these arbitrary assessments of 'NO', 'somewhat noticeable', 'definitely noticeable', etc? He should have had a negative control of no treatment for comparison to estimate the natural variability of his cum volume tbh because we cant be sure his observations are significant or just within the realm of normal day to day variability. He could have just weighed it with a kitchen microscale every time, logged it in excel and charted it so we could see the time course for each and his 24 weeks would have been meaningful.

Having said that, pygeum looks the most interesting. I dont know the mechanism atm but seems worth looking into just based on Reddit comments. L-arginine, zinc and lecithin seem more inclined to show an effect if you're deficient, which based on the reddit poster's profile of being a serial fapper, is very possible. L-citrulline has also been found to be more bioactively available and cost effective as a nitric oxide precursor than L-arginine since post date 7 years ago. Also, rather than lecithin (which I'm presuming is for choline supplementation), citicoline or alpha-GPC are much more bioactive nootropics and it's possible that lecithin may be tied to toxic TMAO production in the gut (not conclusive). Regarding zinc, we all should be supplementing anyways during covid times- it's cheap, boosts passive and active mucosal immunity and importantly it's a necessary cofactor in the 5 alpha reduction of testosterone to DHT.

As for what works, clomid (clomiphene citrate) is well established to improve semen volume and is what is regularly prescribed for male infertility when couples are trying to get pregnant. It diminishes libido but significantly improves semen volume and sperm quality. Apparently vitamin E (or similar hydrophobic antioxidant) and carnitine when used concurrently with clomid show improved levels as well. [think before following links] https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/20845296/  [think before following links] https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/19268928/ 

• Like 1

On 3/8/2022 at 1:21 AM, fskn said:

Try drinking more water. If that doesn't help, please talk with a licensed medical doctor.

There is no evidence that any supplement sold in the US increases ejaculation volume. Whereas drug manufacturers must demonstrate that their products are safe and effective by conducting rigorous studies, supplement manufacturers need not and do not. No entity verifies that the ingredients do anything, nor that the ingredients are even present. US law forbids supplement manufacturers from making medical claims, but enforcement action is extremely rare.

The only empirical evidence we have when it comes to supplements is that they are 100% effective at making money for supplement manufacturers and vendors.

This is great advice.

The supplements might not work. Much worse, they might actually be doing you harm if you took them too often. For example, excessive zinc is harmful: [think before following links] https://ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/Zinc-Consumer/

• Like 1