How I got fucked in G.Canary island

Yeah, it was quite odd... even if I think at it now, I am not still able to realize how it happened. But it did. I had spent the days in the dunes having fun (and dumping a pair of loads, too)in what is probably the best known crusing area of the island. But I was still horny, it was not enough for me. So I went to the Yumbo, the big gay commercial centre of the island.

Before going on, what you should know about me is that I always go bareback, but I usually top. However...

... there was that gay, sitted alone, and looking around. We share a brief look to each other, then a longer one. I stated to move towards him, and he smiled. I know I had understand well what is thoughts were. We started to talk a little bit: he was German, 5 years younger than me, taller and bigger than what I am and I got really caught by his look. He suggested to go to some pubs in the commercial centre, and we were in a couple of them drinking quite a lot. At the last one, he started to french kissing me and asked if I want to fuck with him. I thought it would have been very good to pound his ass, so I say "YES. Let's go to my hotel room". You can tell he was more than happy too, and along the road he started to pull down his shorts in a dark corner of the streets asking me to blowjob is already hard dick. He had quite a big one (I am about 18 cm when hard, and he was a little bit longer and also larger).

Another corner, and another taste of his already wet manhood. As we were approaching the hotel, he asked me for one last "taste" but this time, as I was sucking his stiff beast I feel a few drops of piss oozing out. He said to me: and this is only the beginning, now in the room I will fuck your ass like crazy.

I got terrified... I had already bottomed before, but only very few times and with guys that had a quite short cock. He was huge ! But I was also excited by his dominant mood and I thought: "Well, let's see what happens".

As soon as I opened the door we were naked, and I started to blowjob me very hard hoping he will cum in my mouth and no longer think at fucking me. But he was too determined. He pins me on the bed, and started to lick my ass... wow, I definitely lost all my ideas of not being fucked.

Soon his cock was pulsing against my hole, but all of a sudden he took out a condom. I was really disappointed, and he probably notice that. But he said that he only fucks with condoms and so that was the case. At that time, I was so horny that i want to be fucked by that huge german dick, but being an addicted barebacker I did not want to feel the plastic cover in my ass. So I started to close the hole, and to resist hoping that he will pull it out. I also said that latex made my ass sore, and probably that's what he needed to finally loose the last barrier.

He take out the stupid condom, and started to fuck me bareback moaning like there was no tomorrow. At first it was painful, but soon I started to feel good and I beg him to cum inside me as deep as he can. He was in that fuck so much !! He pounded me hard, but as soon as he heard me saying that I wanted his german cum in em he stopped. He pull out and said he was making a mistake, and take out a second condom cause he said he was near the climax and did not want to cum inside a guy he had know only 2-3 hours before.

This time I did not talk: I sitted up on the bed and start again to suck his cock at a very fast pace, begging him to cum in my mouth. But probably that was not his idea... he said he did not want to cum that way, and if I wanted his cum... well, I would have taken right inside my ass and bareback !

Wow... I was so drunk and excited that I immediately fall again on my back and beg him to do like he said just a few moments before. He did it, and his last thrusts were so strong and intense that even my hotel bed moved.

And then he shooted inside me, and I felt at least 5-6 sprays of thick cum... and at every drop he was saying to me "bitch-bitch". I also cummed almost without touching my dick.

That was the most fantastic fuck I have ever had !

Thanks Daniel

• Like 1