Where is 'Top Dawg'

jmh

I've been surreptitiously visiting this site for many years. And I've ignored the politics just as long. But now I'm over it. What the hell happened? When a post isn't appropriate, you mark it and explain it and make it obvious. When a post isn't in the right place, you mark it and explain it and make it obvious. When a post contains inappropriate content, you mark it and explain it and make it obvious. When a post is in the wrong place, you mark it and explain it and make it obvious. When a post need editing, your mark iast t and explain it and make it obvious. So what the hell? A popular entry is suddenly deleted without word or comment.

I understand this isn't a free forum. But still--what the fucking hell?

If your being Nazis, just say so, because at least then we know we're dealing with Nazis. But if you're practicing underhanded censorship, admit as much.

Top Dawg was a popular and exciting story. Even the site moderator--at least the one who actually visits and responds to the site--loved the story. Then it went to hell.

Honestly? WTF?

If it's copyright infringement, that should be obvious. If it's a violation of rules, that should be obvious. If it's ANYTHING, IT SHOULD BE OBVIOUS. You clearly post anything else, so why hide what happened here?

So, let's be clear about this: WHAT THE FUCK?

• Administrators

We can't have illegal content on the site. It simply can't be left in place. It's not about being a Nazi. It's about keeping the site legal. Illegal sites get shut down. This site has been up for 11 years now because members, moderators and I have worked hard to keep it legal.

• Upvote 3

On 6/23/2021 at 3:48 PM, rawTOP said:

We can't have illegal content on the site. It simply can't be left in place. It's not about being a Nazi. It's about keeping the site legal. Illegal sites get shut down. This site has been up for 11 years now because members, moderators and I have worked hard to keep it legal.

Thanks for keeping it legal @rawTOP. Love this site where people are not hypocrites and don't lie about bareback being just better. 

I guess you/this site are under US/NY jurisdiction?  I think the legal implications can be different with a lot more emphasis on responsibilities for organisations and fora like this website in stead of personal responsibility as I'm used to. So hope you understand there might be a small cultural gap regarding the how open we can be.
Sometimes the rules here are also moving into the US direction. Which I don't think is smart.. cause prohibiting anything through any way just makes thing just move underground. It's not like that any law or court ruling ever succeeded in stopping unwanted actions by individuals.

• Administrators
On 6/28/2021 at 7:57 AM, BareLover666 said:

Thanks for keeping it legal @rawTOP. Love this site where people are not hypocrites and don't lie about bareback being just better. 

I guess you/this site are under US/NY jurisdiction?  I think the legal implications can be different with a lot more emphasis on responsibilities for organisations and fora like this website in stead of personal responsibility as I'm used to. So hope you understand there might be a small cultural gap regarding the how open we can be.
Sometimes the rules here are also moving into the US direction. Which I don't think is smart.. cause prohibiting anything through any way just makes thing just move underground. It's not like that any law or court ruling ever succeeded in stopping unwanted actions by individuals.

I'm the first to say if the kid is legal in your jurisdiction and wants to have sex with you - go for it! But just don't discuss it here. The laws in many ways are stupid, BUT they're stupid because simple rules work best. It's not like we want navigate something with the complexity of the IRS tax code just to have sex.

• Like 1

On 7/2/2021 at 9:34 PM, rawTOP said:

But just don't discuss it here.

Ok. I won't. 🤓
My dates have been solidly above 30 y/o so you're not missing out on any interesting tales.

On 7/2/2021 at 9:34 PM, rawTOP said:

The laws in many ways are stupid, BUT they're stupid because simple rules work best. It's not like we want navigate something with the complexity of the IRS tax code just to have sex.

Respectfully I disagree. 
Rules are only one way to protect vulnerable people. Education and empowering are better ways.
Stupid rules make stupid people who make stupid mistakes and that is the opposite of enabling people to take care of themselves. 

The law being the law we all have to follow that. I just question the wisdom of our lawmakers in certain cases.

And I do speak from my own experiences here where I feel a more liberal environment might have enabled me to speak out as a kid myself about the incidence where someone tress-passed against me. That would have had the benefit of exposing that person for the cunt that person was and is then in stead of only having done so a couple of years back. My point is: the law has not been helpful in my case.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.