Whore

badjujuboy

Whore 10 – A Continuation 

Fingers that had just invaded my cunt were placed at my lips. 

"How’s that taste, whore? Fucking chemmed up cunt juices...” 

With my heart racing faster than ever, I grabbed his wrist and shoved those long digits into my mouth. 

“Fuck, yes!” I groaned, fingers filling my mouth. “Tastes so good!” and I fell to my knees in front of this God. 

Looking down at me, he said one word, “Boots.” 

Immedidately, I worked my tongue on the leather. From one to the other I moved in lustful hunger up the shafts of the size 14 boots while caressing his strong powerful thighs encased in the subtle calfskin. Grabbing the back of my neck, he yanked me up to his crotch. I stared open-mouthed at the drooling pierced cock he held in his open palm. I moaned and moved to take it... 

“Uh, uh..” he chided me and lowered his sac into my mouth. “Work on my nuts, whore.” 

I nodded and ran the tip of my tongue over the bloated sac of cum and began to lap, covering them in my spit. HIs thick shaft now released from his grip, it fell on my face and I began to whimper at the sweaty musk filling my nostrils while my tongue swirled around the low-hanging sac. I needed this cock! My mouth moved to his cock and started sucking like a madman. Not only did I hunger for his cock, I wanted to service this man.  

“That’s it, cocksucker... how’s it feel to be fucking paid in T?” he said. 

Staring up into his eyes from the dungeon floor, I took his cock to the root and held it in a show of acceptance of my role in this transaction. The combo of roids and the doses of chems I had been subjected to since I arrived created an aching desire deep in me. I was prepared to do anything to continue feeding the hunger in my cunt. 

“Fucking tight throat,” Eric growled, feeling it constrict around his shaft. 

Pulling back, his cock head remained on my tongue before forcefully shoving himself down again and again. Then, pushing me off his cock, Eric grabbed my leash off the wall, clipped it to my septum ring and led me to the St. Andrews cross and secured me with my back facing out. Taking one step to the rear, Eric stroked my back with the strips of a leather flogger as he slipped another shard into me.  

“Fuck....” I moaned, feeling the strips moving up and down my tatted back while my cunt burned. 

Without warning, he took a few steps back and flung the leather strips against my back. 

“AHHHHHHH!” I screamed, writhing from the searing white-hot pain. 

“Relax, whore... concentrate on your cunt.... feel the chems rushing into you.” he said, striking me again. 

“Fuck!” I grunted, trying to hold it in, tears falling from my face. 

Another strike.... 

“Breathe, dammit!” 

Willing myself to breathe, I focused on the sensations emanating from my cunt. Little by little, I began to calm and the hunger in my cunt came to the forefront, even as the onslaught of the flogging continued. 

“Shit yes! Please!” I begged, surprising even myself... pain had turned to pleasure. 

“Now you have it...” he said, his hand now at my cunt lips. “Focus on your cunt.”  

Fingering my cunt, his slid a finger past my cunt lips into me. Another finger entered and the pair began to slip in and out, caressing the throbbing inner walls. Shit... even his fingers were thick... 

“Hungry?” he asked, his middle finger pressing on my prostate, intensifying the aching burn as he stretched me. 

“Yes...” I whimpered, grasping his fingers with my cunt. 

“I didn’t hear you, whore.” he said, now thumping my prostate. 

“OH GOD YES! FUCK ME!” I begged. 

Pulling his fingers out, Eric spread my ass cheeks and examined my now slick gaping cunt.  

“Fucking nice cunt... Can’t wait for the final results...” he grinned, stroking his leaking cock as he teased my puffy cunt lips.  

Without a warning, Eric grunted and slowly started to slide the thick cock into my cunt. 

Gripping my pecs with one hand and his cock with the other, Eric plunged forward and my cunt swallowed him.  

“OH MAN!” I growled, feeling his PA hit my prostate and scrape the walls of my cunt. 

“I want you to remember the first time you took my cock.” he growled in my ear, and began to violently fuck me. 

“Cock!” I moaned, feeling my cunt burning and aching for his shaft. 

“Fucking show me how much you need it!” he said, grabbing my neck with his teeth and taking a hard bite. 

“Please!” I whimpered, “I’ll do anything... anything.” 

Eric’s fucking continued... my cunt lips sucking at his cock with every withdrawal.  

“Yeah, anything...” he mocked me, “Anything I want...”  

The pace picking up, his thrusts rapidly increased in intensity. All I could concentrate on was the cock now thrusting deeper and deeper inside me. Grabbing me by the collar, he turned and pulled my mouth to his... his tongue thrusting to the rhythm of his plunging cock. 

“Harder!” I begged. 

Fucking me harder and deeper, the sound of our sweaty bodies slapping against each other filled the dungeon. As each thrust came quicker, rivulets of my cunt juices ran down my thighs and I started to push back against Eric’s hips. My head fell back and my eyes rolled up at the deep, hard thrust that hit my prostate. I clenched down hard to keep it inside my hungry cunt. Feeling my cunt milking him, Eric moaned and sped up the fucking as his balls drew up. 

“Shit, yeah!” Eric groaned, his thrusts now shortening... “Here is comes, whore... gonna feed that cunt.”  

With one last brutal shove, he pushed his cock to the hilt and shuddered, releasing a torrent of hot cum. Pulling out his now spent cock, Eric let out a sigh, watching the mixture of my cunt juices and his cum leaking out of me. 

Slapping my ass cheeks, “MMMM...Fucking puffed out cunt.” Eric moaned and walked to the dungeon door and opened it while I took in what had just happened. “Get in here...” he yelled at cunt. 

Cautiously, cunt approached me... seeing the red marks on my back from the flogging I received. He raised his hand to my back, unsure how I would react and gently traced one of the lashes along my lat.  

Seeing that I didn’t flinch, he leaned in and slid his tongue along it as he reached up to release my restrained wrists.  

“Mmmmm,” I moaned, feeling the slick tongue cooling my hot skin. 

He quickly dropped and released my ankles then turned to Eric. Snaping his finger, Eric motioned downs and cunt crawled to meet Eric’s slimed cock, taking it into his open mouth. 

“Cuntmouth...” I growled and fell to knees and crawled next to cunt... wanting to take the remnants of Eric’s cock into me. 

Eric stood looking down at me... my eyes pleading for more. Shaking his head in disgust, he grabbed cunt’s smooth skull and shoved his cock in to the root. I fell back on my haunches, dejected, and watched cunt enjoying the taste of my cunt juices and Eric’s cum. 

“Get the fuck over here, whore.” Eric snapped, pushing cunt off his now cleaned cock. “I gotta piss.”  

Before cunt could react, I scrambled to Eric and took in his hefty cock. The hot acrid yellow piss filled my mouth and I gulped it down enthusiastically as I locked eyes with cunt.  

“Fucking urinal now,” cunt growled with a jealous rage, watching me gulp it all down.  

Slipping his cock out of my mouth, Eric held my chin up and stared deeply into my heavy dilated eyes then looked at cunt.  

“Hmmmffff.” he grunted and smiled... “Yep...” 

Releasing me, he went to gather his gear bag and reached in to pull out another clear bag of crystal, albeit smaller than the first, and tossed it in front of me. Quickly, cunt went for it. 

“Don’t even fucking think about it!” Eric snapped, “That’s for whore.”  

Keeping my eyes on Eric, I took the bag and held it tight. Then remembering what I had seen earlier, I opened my jock pouch and dropped it against my caged cock and sac.  

“Yeppp...” he repeated and walked to the door and stood there.  

“Tell your Daddy to give me a call when you need a refresh.” he said directly to cunt. 

Turning to me, he smirked, “Consider that a tip... There’s more where that came from.” 

I heard the door slam shut and turned to a dejected cunt. His gaze was directed at my sac which contained meth designated for me. Knowing his addiction, I turned and presented my cunt to him... This stash was mine and I wasn’t about to share it with him.  

“Feed...” 

He crawled to me and I arched... His hands gripped my ass cheeks, admiring the swirling tats against my pale skin and I felt the gentle lapping of his tongue against my cunt lips. 

“Fucking beautiful tatted ass...” he mumbled and began to feast on the fusion of cum and cunt juices leaking out of me. 

Feeling his stiff tongue digging in, I held my breath and exerted pressure on my cunt until I felt my slick rosebud slide out for the first time... 

“Fuck!” I groaned, feeling my cunt lips gripping my rosebud as cunt’s tongue began to explore the folds. 

“You fucking did it!” whore chuckled, straightening himself up and moving to face me. 

I reached out and gently stroked my thumb across cunt’s cheek. My hand slid lower to his thick right tit and gripped it tightly, making cunt moan.  

“Pig tits...” I murmured. 

My hand roamed to the other tit and then moved down to stroke his ripped, rock-hard pecs and abs...  

“You’re not mad?” cunt asked me sheepishly... “At how this happened?” 

I smiled, got up, grabbed the empty pipe on the side table and packed it with some of my personal stash. I took a deep hit and held it as I walked back to cunt on his haunches. I bent over slightly... 

“Please,” he whined, moving toward me, wanting the thick cloud in my lungs. 

Standing straight up, I pushed him onto his back with my boot and crouched over cunt’s face, exhaling the cloud up into the air. 

“Mine... I fucking earned it...” I sneered at him. 

I pulled my jock pouch down under my sac and let loose with a heavy spray of chem piss. With his tongue extended, he lifted his shoulders to meet the stream of dark yellow piss from my caged cock. I shoved him down to the piss-covered floor. He began drinking what he could, the cage causing the heavy stream to shower over his face and torso. 

“How could I be mad, cunt? I’m a fucking whore.” I laughed, watching the wallowing piss pig underneath me in his element and I fell to my knees and crawled on top of his piss-soaked body. 

“Fuck yeah!” whore moaned into my mouth, his muscled legs pulling me in harder between his legs. “Fuck me...” 

"I can’t!” I gasped, feeling the wet cunt lips sliding over the metal caged nub and pull on my sac. “You know my cock’s a shrunken piece a nothing...” 

Feeling his cunt lips grasping my crotch, a long-forgotten memory hit me and my hips started to push forward.   

“That’s it, whore... do it.” 

In my chem-fueled daze, I began thrusting at his cunt, attempting to enter him but it was no use... my withered cock would never be able to do it but I went on. My hips slammed into his cunt lips over and over again.  

“SHIT!” cunt screamed out, feeling the metal cage scraping against the entrance to his cunt. “FASTER!” 

I obliged... on and on I went... hips slamming until I felt his body tense... it was happening! With one last slam, I shoved myself as far as I could into him and held him tight as his now blood red cunt lips spasmed around my crotch. 

“GOD! GOD! GOD!” he screamed, at the most intense anal orgasm he had ever had. 

I remained on top of him, my chemmed up sweat dripping onto him.  

“Fucking amazing,” he sighed... 

“No fucker, you are... I didn’t know I still had that in me.” 

“Well, it seems you do...” he sighed, lifting his face to mine and kissed me. 

A loud clap of applause broke our moment and we both turned to the now open dungeon door.  

• Like 1
  • Piggy 11

Thank you as it brought back some of the good times I had on a Saint Andrews cross. 

My arms & legs spread being flogged which is like heavy massage or being whipped until I beg for him to stop. Walking around with the marks as my badge of courage. 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2

• 3 weeks later...

Whore 11 – A continuation 

“Fucking incredible, show whore.” Daddy said, walking up and grabbing me by the collar. “So, Max... I gotta say, the product has been worth every cent.” 

“Told you man... this one was born for it.” Max grinned, placing his hand on Colin’s shoulder and squeezing. 

A quiet moan escaped my lips as I saw Colin’s cock filling his black jockstrap as he gently massaged it. A thick bead of glistening precum seeped through the mesh from the shaft I had spent hours knotted to. Seeing my reaction, he locked eyes with me and pulled the cloudy fluid to his lips and lapped at it with his tongue. Without thinking, my legs spread and my cunt began to instinctively pulse.  

“That’s it, whore,” Max snarled, “Let your body do the talking. Show them your training.” 

I couldn’t stop... the sensations radiating from my cunt took over. I reached down and began to finger my cunt lips as the surge of hunger increased. A second finger slid against my swollen cunt lips past the knuckle and I began to fuck myself. 

“Fuck me Colin... fucking knot me.” I begged through clenched teeth, remembering the swollen knot that would secure me to him. 

Concentrating on my cunt, Colin stood there with a piggish grin, legs apart... a rivulet of precum dripping to the floor. 

At this point, Daddy grabbed cunt by the collar and dragged him along to the bed. Climbing onto the black rubber sheets, cunt began to service Daddy’s cock. Grabbing a packed pipe and lighting it, Daddy took a deep hit and motioned to Max. Nodding, Max joined Daddy and their lips met as a thick cloud escaped Daddy’s mouth.  

“It’s been a long time,” Max smiled, taking the pipe from Daddy and hitting it hard.  

“Get the fuck over here, boy.” Daddy growled to my beta. “Let’s see where this goes.” 

“Mmmmm,” boy moaned, jumping on the bed and taking Max’s cock to the root. 

“Fucking hot mouth...” Max sighed, releasing a cloud down onto boy’s face. “For a commission, I can arrange a similar transaction for this one... skins are hot commodity right now.” 

Seeing the look in boy’s eyes at the comment, Daddy laughed and brushed his hand over boy’s head in a reassuring manner and grabbed a pair of rigs.  

“Wait til you fucking feel it when he’s spun.” 

“Yeah?” Max laughed, taking one of the rigs. “Let’s get this rubbered up ginger skin spun.” 

Still on Max’s cock, boy offered up his arm. Hearing what was happening, cunt began to whine on Daddy’s cock and released a garbled plea. 

“Of course, cunt.” Daddy laughed... “You’ve earned it.”  

Eyes locked on each other, boy and cunt exhaled as they felt the chems finally rushing through their veins. Quickly, the two began to devour the cocks. I was going crazy... still fucking myself as my attention was split among all the interactions going around me until I heard a loud grunt distract me from the scene on the bed. 

“Fuck!” Colin grunted as puppy’s forehead grazed his packed pouch.   

Colin’s eyes rolled back, feeling puppy’s tongue make first contact with the mesh covered cock struggling to escape its confines. Taking in the musky scent, puppy began to lick the pouch surrounding Colin’s cock and sac. Opening his mouth, puppy took the now rock hard into his mouth, his spit now adding additional moisture of the precum leaking out of it.  

“Fuck yeah...” puppy groaned, tasting the stale piss and precum, “Fucking taste so good... “ 

Pulling the stretched-out jockstrap off of Colin, puppy moved forward and pushed him onto the leather chair behind them.  He rose and straddled Colin’s hips, grabbing the shaft with his cunt lips.  

“Do it...” puppy groaned, pulling his cock out and hitting Colin’s cheek. 

“Shit, yeah,” Colin growled, feeling puppy’s hand force him down to the cock in front of him. 

Sticking his tongue out, Colin tried to take it. 

“That’s it... closer.” puppy encouraged him as he worked his way down Colin’s cock. 

Finally getting a grip on puppy’s cock with his mouth, Colin was in heaven. He felt puppy’s cunt grip the head of his cock and move up to fuck his mouth. Sinking back down on Colin’s cock, puppy started to fuck himself faster while he fucked Colin’s mouth with his own cock until he felt the expanding cock stretching the entrance to his cunt.  

“OH FUCK!” puppy yelled as Colin shoved him down past the engorged knot.   

Realizing he was now knotted to Colin and could no longer raise himself along the fat cock, puppy looked to me. Laughing, Colin smirked as he felt puppy’s cunt lips pulsing against his smooth crotch. 

“Fuck! So good!” puppy said, his cock now throbbing against Colin’s abs. 

At this point, I was in heat... I quickly grabbed a pipe and moved between them... my body easily sliding between their sweat drenched muscled torsos and onto puppy’s cock.  

“Fucking bull balls!” puppy groaned, feeling my massive sac slide down his rock-hard torso.  

Taking a hit from the torched piped, I shotgunned puppy and passed it back to Colin.  

“Fuck!” I groaned, biting puppy’s lower lip. 

“Shit yeah! Fucking whore’s gonna make me cum.” puppy moaned, feeling my cunt lips milk his shaft as he held onto my shoulders and push me further down onto his lap.    

“Not yet!” Colin yelled, thrusting his hips harder... “Fucking take it!” he yelled. 

At this point, I was incoherent from the sexual stimulation and chems. With sweat dripping off our bodies, the fucking continued until it happened... both of their bodies tensed, the vibrations moving from Colin’s legs to puppy’s cunt then puppy’s cock and finally concentrating within my cunt... Both cried out and shot in unison... cum gushing from cocks to cunts.  

“Gonna be a bit,” I smiled at puppy, knowing it would be a while before he would be released. 

I remained on puppy’s cock and worked it with my cunt until Colin released him. Slowly, we separated and I dropped to my knees to closely watch puppy’s next reaction. Sliding off Colin, puppy dropped to his knees to take the spent cock in his hands. 

“GRRRRRRR,” puppy growled, inspecting the shaft and the taking it into his mouth to taste himself... his cunt now shaking as if he was wagging his tail. 

“I was fucking wondering how long it would take you. I’ve had a surgeon on call for it.” Daddy, laughed as he took another hit off the pipe. 

Rushing to him, puppy crawled to the bed.   

“Arf! Arf!” puppy barked excitedly. 

“I wanted to make sure you were ready... you finally are.” he smiled petting puppy’s sweaty back. “Of course, these two,” he said, motioning to boy and me, “They were ready from the moment we met them.”  

“Enough of this shit,” Max scowled, pushing boy back on his cock. “We had an agreement. We were to witness it.” 

“Alright, let’s do it.” Daddy smiled, pulling cunt off his cock and whispered in his ear.  

Immediately, cunt dropped to the floor. Grabbing my leash, he clipped it to my septum and led me to the sling where he secured me. Still not understanding, I watched puppy grab the tub of chem-laced lube from the shelf and hand it to Daddy as cunt placed the rubber strap around my bicep.  

Grabbing a rig, cunt looked at it with a lingering desire...  

“FUCKING DO IT AND I’ll FUCKING MAKE SURE MAX PUTS YOU ON THE BLOCK!” Daddy roared in anger. 

With a start, cunt grabbed my arm, hit the vein and pulled the plunger back... 

“Not quite my dose... but more than the others...” he said, pushing the red-tinged contents into me. 

I immediately felt the effects and I began a rough cough. 

Massaging my cunt lips, “Relax, whore... enjoy it.” cunt told me as he licked the sweat dripping from my face. “Chem whore... it’s what Daddy wants,” he whispered in my ear as my hips began to buck... he kissed my cheek. 

My exposed cunt now slammed with the highest dose I had ever had, boy and puppy arranged three chairs at the foot of the sling... Snapping and motioning to the other two, Daddy sat at my cunt while Max and Colin sat on either side of him... then, boy and puppy moved to their crotches and took their cocks into their mouth cunts while our omega dropped under the sling below me. 

I watched between my spread legs as Daddy slathered the lube over his right hand and fingers. Suddenly, I realized what was happening and I moaned at the thought of Daddy taking full control of my cunt. With a sneer on his face, he held his middle finger up to me, showing the first of five digits to invade my cunt. My first fisting was happening... 

“Please!” I begged, feeling Daddy’s rough finger invading me. 

I worked to accept it... in... out... in... the slow thrusting motions teasing me. Two fingers now... middle and index... the invasion continued and I began to groan in pleasure as the chems and invading fingers warmed my cunt. Feeling the third... his ring finger... join in, I pushed forward.  

“Yes!” I moaned, struggling against the chains to take the remaining digits. 

Watching me, Daddy’s hand remained still as I willed myself to slam against him. I relaxed my cunt and I felt his knuckles against my throbbing cunt lips. I took in a deep breath and my cunt expanded to accept my Daddy. 

“Fist!” 

“Beautiful” Daddy smiled, admiring my throbbing cunt lips surrounding his wrist. “Look up, whore.” 

Looking up to the mirrored ceiling, I saw the sight of my cunt impaled on Daddy’s wrist. The fullness of it overwhelmed me...  

“Oh God, Daddy...” I shouted, never feeling so complete. 

I started to ride his fist with abandonment... Suddenly, I was transformed into nothing but a true cunt. Looking up into the mirror, I saw cunt underneath me... watching me take my first fist. At that moment, I completely understood his purpose in life and I began to babble and plead for more as I worked myself further down his wrist... the pressure increasing on my bladder. 

“Give it, whore.” Daddy snarled, his fist now furiously working my cunt. 

“Fucking gotta piss,” I grunted, releasing a torrent of piss from my caged cock, spraying over those watching Daddy take my fisting cherry.  

“Goddamn!” I hear Max chuckle watching cunt wallow underneath the sling, covered in my piss and lubed cunt juices. 

On and on, Daddy explored my cunt... driving me mad as I began to swallow his muscled forearm.   

“I can’t...” I groaned, feeling the entrance to my cunt painfully expand. 

“You can do it, whore... a little more.” 

Nodding, I took a deep breath and obeyed. His fingers expanding, he explored the walls of my cunt. Then without a warning, my cunt began to spasm and grasp at the invader... 

“OH SHIT!” I gasped... not knowing if I could handle any more as the jolt of my anal orgasm released an explosion of cunt juices that leaked over cunt’s face. 

“Breath.... Breathe....” Daddy gently said, collapsing his hand. “Good job,” he grunted, slowly exiting my wrecked cunt.  

Rising from the chair, Daddy stood and held up his arm to show me the line of lube circling his arm four and half inches past his wrist. 

“Impressive... I may have a fisting whore on my hands.... or should I say arm.”  

Stepping back and wiping off, Daddy took a long deep drag from the pipe.  

“I own you whore... completely.” he said, exhaling the thick cloud from deep in his lungs into cunt’s waiting mouth. “Go on you two fuckers.” 

Suddenly, boy swiftly released Max’s cock and dropped to foot of sling to join cunt.  

“GODDAMMIT!” I screamed, feeling their mouth cunts attack my swollen cunt lips...  

I could feel teeth on the tender folds and I began to buck forward, feeling their tongues lapping and slurping... wanting to feed on me. The sensations were indescribable... my head fell back and I glanced up at the reflection of Daddy, Max, Colin and puppy standing above them with cocks in hand. 

“Fucking piss pigs,” Daddy snarled and nodded to the others... releasing a torrent of chem piss from his thick shaft. 

The others quickly joined in and released their bladders, drenching boy and cunt in a puddle of piss. The two were insatiable... they dropped to the floor and began to suck the harsh warm piss off each other as they wallowed in the pool and my body began to jerk... wanting to escape its restraints. 

“Fucking love it...” I began to moan, watching boy and cunt in the mirror above me. 

“Yeah?” Daddy questioned. 

“Fuck yeah...” I said, locking my dilated eyes with my Daddy. 

Daddy motioned to puppy... quickly, puppy released me and I fell to the wet dungeon floor and joined the two piss pigs... our smooth muscled bodies squelching and sliding in the piss. My tongue worked its way across their bodies as I reveled in the flavor of the chem piss blended with their musky sweat.  

Grabbing my face, cunt pushed me to boy’s slick yellow-striped rubbered crotch and I began to chew on the hardness within. All I could think about was taking boy’s pumped-up cock inside me. I moved my hands up the slick thighs of my beta and pulled down, releasing the thick modified shaft.  

“Fuck me...” I groaned as I fell on my back and spread my thighs. 

“Whore...” boy moaned and shoved himself into me in one thrust. “Fucking can’t get enough cock, huh whore?” 

Teasing my cunt, boy increased the rhythm of his fuck and gripped my hips tighter before backing off...  

“Fucking beautiful whore,” boy said as he ran his hands up and down my torso, feeling the muscles underneath.  

He reached up to my pecs, openly roaming them with his palms. Leaning in, the stubble of his red hair rubbed against my quivering lips as he moved to my neck, tasting the chemmed sweat emanating from me. Continuing in his chem-fueled lust, boy gripped my shoulders and started whispering in my ear. 

“Fucking whore... Daddy has plans for you... can’t wait.” 

I was delirious... focused entirely on the feeling of boy’s massive cock flexing and pumping within me. His hands covering every inch of my torso, he started to bite into my neck as if wanting to devour me completely. Picking up the pace, boy began to grunt in rhythm to his thrusts.. 

“That’s it whore, gonna feed your cunt. I want you sweating out my jizz... let those johns smell what a whore you are.” 

Suddenly, boy took hold of my shoulders and gripped them tightly as his cock seized up and released a powerful load into me, stunning me from the force. I started bucking into his still hard cock, trying to take every last drop of him. 

“Excellent,” Max grunt, releasing a load into puppy’s mouth.  

Pulling Colin of his own cock, Daddy turned to cunt... 

“Get that whore in the cage... time for you to earn your keep.” 

Without a word, cunt crawled to me, snapped on my leash and led me out of the dungeon. I was so spun that I followed without questioning what was happening. We entered the dimly lit garage and was secured in the cage by my septum, forcing me to my hands and knees... cunt still available. Quietly, I watch as cunt locked the cage and crawled to the door. 

“Relax,” he said turning to me, “You’re not the only chem whore... I still have work to do.”  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 8
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

Whore 12 – A continuation  

Now left alone, I could feel my newly fisted cunt throb. Reaching back, I made my way past my tender cunt lips to feel the gaped chasm that Daddy had left as my fingers were covered in the viscous juices. Instinctively, I slipped the fingers of my left hand past my parched lips and tasted myself. 

“Shit...” I moaned, taking in the taste of my cunt while I explored my expanded cunt with my right hand. 

Two fingers became three inside me... cunt still hungry, I slipped in the fourth digit until I had most of my hand inside... my cunt was twitching for more.   

“Oh, God!” I moaned, realizing what it meant and I forced myself to take it all. 

The initial pain again turned to pleasure as my cunt lips surrounded my wrist and I began to explore my own cunt... Slowly, I stretched out my hand and my cunt walls spasmed while the feeling of both the being fisted and fisting a cunt overcame me. I was inside myself... My fingers now crept along the moist velvet walls. 

“Mutherfucker!!!!” I howled. 

Desperately trying to take more of my own fist, I tried to stretch and will myself deeper but I couldn’t.   

“Shit, please...” I begged to any spiritual force that would listen but it was futile.  

With increasing pressure on my fist, cunt juices coated my hand as I continued to fuck myself with my fist until I let out an intense cry. My cunt was aching and began to pulse... on and on the anal orgasm went.   

“FUUUUUCK!” 

When the last spasms ended, I gently pulled my fist out... followed by the wet folds of a reddened rosebud. Feeling the moist folds, I smiled... remembering cunt’s bloom... and I fell to the floor of the cage with my slimed hand at my lips. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

I woke up... I don’t know how long after being left in the cage... I had lost all sense of time. I lurched and stopped with a start as the chain to my septum prevented me from sitting up. Moaning, I felt the dryness of my mouth.... cotton mouth, I thought as I tried to produce spit to moisten my mouth. 

“Fucking beautiful whore...” cunt smiled, hovering over me with a bottle of water. “How’re you feeling?” 

“Shit... cunt, like fucking like shit.”  

I grabbed the water and took it down a series of gulps. 

“Yeah?” he joked, holding a full pipe to me. “Think this would help?” 

“Shit yeah!” 

Nodding, he put the stem to my lips and placed the lit torch to the crystal shards held in the bowl. I took a deep hit and felt the warmth of the clouds fill my lungs and begin to renew me. 

“Fucking needed that!” I gasped, shooting the stream into cunt’s open mouth and we began to devour each other between the hits. 

“Just like it’s supposed to be.” cunt laughed with a sexy grin. “Fucking chemmed up whore.” 

“MMMMMMm” I sighed, taking in another thick cloud and holding it. “I DEFINITELY needed that.” 

Releasing me, cunt pulled me up and we sat on our haunches face-to-face. I looked intently at him as if seeing him again for the first time. My hands grabbed hold of the thickened tits pointing straight down off the shelf of his muscled pecs.  

“Like them?” he gasped as my fingernails gripped them to feel the thickened flesh. 

“Shit yeah,” I moaned, moving my hands down the deep ridges of his eight-pack to his thick muscled thighs spread out framing his obscenely bloated ball sac suspended in the stretched out yellow jockstrap.  

“Do you ever regret it?” I asked, holding the melon-sized sac and then moving down to his permanently distended cunt lips. 

“Never...” he smiled. “You?’ he asked, his fingers trailing down the tats swirling my ringed tits and around my torso to the nub of my caged cock. 

“Uh uh... it’s all about cunt now.” I nodded.   

“CUNT?” he laughed at the irony of what I had just said. 

“Yeah...” I laughed, “CUNT” and I moved in to kiss him. 

Breaking our kiss, he crawled out of the cage and stood with his hand extended. 

“Good... cause I don’t think either one of us is done yet.” 

I crawled out of the cage, took his hand and stood. He motioned to the door and his eyes fell in deference. I hesitated for a moment before I realized immediately what to do. I looked at cunt... the omega... and I nodded. I made my way to the dungeon door with cunt obediently behind me. My heart began to beat faster as I took hold of the handle and opened the door. Walking into the dungeon, I noticed that we were alone. I turned to cunt... 

“Where is everyone?” 

“You’ve been out for almost two days. Fuck man... You need to build up your stamina.” he snickered. “Max and Colin left after I serviced them. Daddy took puppy to get his knot.” 

“Yeah?” I smiled. ““And boy?”  

“Out...” he said, nearing my pit and taking a lick. “Nice... but we should shower.” 

I cracked a smile and walked to the shower area as I removed my gear until I was left only with my cage. Turning on the warm water, I sighed as the cascading stream hit my body.  

“Fucking stud,” cunt growled, coming behind me and wrapping his arms around me.  

I pulled him directly under the shower head then turned around and bent to kiss him, pushing my tongue past his lips and into his cuntmouth. Slipping his hands down my hips, he pulled himself against my groin until my caged cock and sac rested on his engorged sac.  

“Goddamn sexy cunt.” I let out. 

He pulled away from me, grabbed a bar of soap and began lathering my body, letting his hands explore every inch of my tatted skin. He ran them over my hard pecs before making his way down my abs and took hold of my crotch with his soapy hands. I groaned, watching the water splash on his smooth face and down his equally smooth muscled body. My mouth watered seeing the rivulets of water run down his pecs and drip off his thick fleshy tits. I took his face in my hands and kissed him again. 

“Back now,” I snickered. 

I turned around and in long strokes while tracing the muscled lats, he began to lather my back. Slowly, he moved down to my ass cheeks. I moved to the shower wall and raised my hands to the cold black tiles and instinctively spread my legs and arched. His hands continued their movement, working their way to my cunt. I remained still, taking in the sensation of his soap slick fingers massaging and cleaning my puffy cunt lips. After a while, I straightened up and pulled cunt directly under the flow.  

“My turn.” 

I took my time soaping and washing cunt’s body. My hands roamed every inch, wanting to memorize every inch of his beautiful body. When I reached his cunt lips, I pulled us both down to the shower floor and spread his cheeks. I began to lovingly soap his low hanging sac. I then made my way to where his crotch met his inner thighs before reaching my favorite part of him... his cunt lips. 

“Goddamn, cunt...” I growled, “I fucking can’t get over how beautiful they are.” 

He laughed and just raised his hips, allowing me full access. I continued massaging them until they were clear of any soap.  

“There.... all clean.” I chuckled. 

“Yeah? All clean?” he laughed before releasing his rosebud against my wet fingers. 

“Aww man,” I grunted, leaning down and slipping my tongue into the warm folds of his cunt. 

After a few minutes feasting on cunt, I slapped his ass and pulled us up. I turned off the water and cunt grabbed a towel and dried us both off.  

“Ok you fucking subs,” boy uttered, interrupting the moment. 

He walked into the dungeon, fully kitted out in his rubber gear and I immediately straightened up with my eyes downcast, after being reminded of my own place. We quickly geared up in our respective jock, harness and collar. Walking up to me, boy looked up into my eyes.   

“Fucking whore... You may be taller than me but I am your beta.” 

Nodding, I sank to my knees and placed my lips against the rubbered pouch containing the pumped-up cock.  

“That’s it, fucking cock craving whore.” he smirked, pulling down his jockstrap and releasing his massive cock. 

I immediately went for it and took it in, feeling my jaw ache. My hands gripped his pale muscled thighs and worked their way up. Suddenly, I realized something was missing and my hands began to search... his sac was missing! I immediately released the cock and looked. With a sigh of relief, I saw the stretched-out skin of his sac laying against his own bloated cunt lips. His weighted sac was nestled in his cunt... 

“Yeah... fucker... My cunt sometimes craves to be full and heavy.” boy smiled, pushing the weighted sac out of his cunt with a loud plop. 

“You see... my sac hangs even lower than cunt’s. Daddy inflated his... and mine...well,” he laughed, swinging his hips and it began to swing back and forth.  

Groaning, I began to tongue the wet sac, tasting boy’s cunt then took his warm balls into my mouthcunt.  

“Good whore...” he moaned, gripping my chin. 

I began to relax my throat at the sight of boy’s thickening cock above me but then I felt his hands on my shoulders. 

“Turn around, whore.” boy commanded me, pushing me onto my hands and knees. 

I could feel boy’s hard cock rubbing against my freshly cleaned cunt. He remained there for a moment until I felt the stinging slap of his hand on my ass cheek.  

“Argh!” I cried out, not from the pain but the unexpected slap. 

And with another slap, boy shoved his cock to the hilt. 

“Fucking where it belongs, whore...” he grunted in pleasure as he let loose with a burst of slaps while fucking me. 

His cock now seeming even bigger than it was the last time he fucked me, I spread my arms out and splayed my fingers to steady myself.  

“Oh, God... Please... Drain your fucking cock into me.... do it!” I pleaded. 

“God damn, fucking hot cunt...” boy sighed, feeling the heat radiating from the walls of my cunt envelop his shaft. 

Taking over and shoving myself onto boy’s swollen cock, I forced my hungry cunt down boy’s throbbing cock until I felt my tender cunt lips against boy’s shaved crotch.  

“Jesus...” he moaned... “Make my cock feel good.” 

And that’s what I did.... I began to fuck myself while he remained still and relished in the sensations of my cunt lips sliding along his solid cock. Our grunts and groans increased in an ever-quickening pace as cunt saw the puddle of cunt juices collect on the dungeon floor. Moving close, cunt began to lick his lips knowing that he would soon be lapping up the remnants of my fucked cunt. A devilish grin came over cunt’s face and he grabbed my swollen tits and squeezed... hard. 

“FUCK YEAH!” I cried out, feeling his fingernails digging into my tits. 

“WHORE!” boy gasped in pleasure, feeling my cunt contract around his throbbing cock. 

Settling in to frenzied rhythm, I frantically fucked myself while wave after wave of pleasure pulsed through my body. Focusing on boy’s pleasure, I rammed myself against boy’s crotch as fast and hard as I could... 

“Take it deep, whore...” cunt snarled, determined to get boy off and dug even deeper into my tits. 

“Shiiiiiit!” I groaned deeply and clamped down causing boy to shudder and explode, flooding my cunt. 

Collapsing on my sweaty back, boy gasped for air as I continued milk the last drops of his cum into me.  

“MMMMM.” boy sighed, pushing himself off me and moving to face me. 

The moment boy stood, cunt rushed underneath me and began lapping up puddle of slime underneath me. The dungeon floor now cleaned of the remnants of the fuck, he moved to my cunt... his tongue darting in and around my cunt lips. Chuckling at the sight of cunt’s depravity, he held his softening cock.  Immediately, I opened my mouth to accept his piss and began swallowing as fast I could. His bladder continued to empty itself as I gulped to make sure I didn’t miss a drop. I knew what was expected and, in fact, had begun to crave the taste of piss. As the flow stopped, I leaned forward to take the last drops onto my tongue and cleaned off my own cunt juices from his shaft, filling my mouthcunt with the taste of cum, piss and cunt juices. I looked up into boy’s beautiful green eyes looking down at me and belched before sticking the tip of my tongue into his piss slit. 

“Goddamn pig!” boy laughed, pulling out and slapping me with his now flaccid cock while inhaling the acrid scent of chem piss and my digestive juices. 

Quickly grabbing me by the collar, boy then led me to the sling and I hopped on in a split second, I was secured, my legs open to reveal my cunt. Between my legs he stood, fondling my already reddened and swollen cunt lips. 

“Goddamn hot, mate,” boy murmured. “You’re gonna love what comes next.” 

And that’s when I saw what he meant... cunt was handing him a clear acrylic rosebud pumper. 

“Fuck!” I groaned, lifting my hips. 

“Yeh?” boy, grunted. 

“Do it!” I moaned, my eyes locking on cunt’s and feeling the center rod slide sliding past my cunt lips until the cylinder edge sat against my flesh. 

And with that, I had completely surrendered to Daddy’s will and the work on my cunt lips began.  

“This whore is gonna feel every single pump.” boy snarled, “One a minute, cunt.” 

My head fell back in a faint moan as the seal was fixed with the first pump.... the pressure on my cunt lips had started. At first, I couldn’t feel much but by the third pump, I felt them pulling away from me and slowly sliding up the inside of the cylinder chamber. The slow pulsing of the pumping action continued while boy and cunt watched from the bed. I was going mad as I felt my cunt being pulled out of me. 

“Please!” I begged, the pleasure of the pumping of my cunt lips now beginning to move into pain after about 20 minutes. 

I felt as if my cunt lips would be ripped from my body.  

“Shut it off cunt.” boy commanded. 

I let out a gutteral moan of relief... The tube to the cylinder now released, I took a breath and felt the pressure surrounding my cunt.  

“Shit yes!” I moaned, staring intently at cunt who was nodding. 

“Time to slam.” boy chuckled at cunt, motioning him to prepare some rigs. 

Instantly, my body began to rise and buck.  I was confused... was it a reaction to the mention of a slam? I wanted the slam.... No.... I needed it! 

“Yep...” boy nodded. 

Knowing that cunt always prepared his dose first, boy watched cunt mix and fill the rig quickly. Yeah... boy thought...  

“Same dose.” he ordered as cunt looked at up boy with a questioning look. “You heard me... His orders.” 

Nodding, cunt prepared my dose and then finished up with boy’s. With my eyes still on cunt, I watched him slowly slip the rig into my vein and release the dose into my body.   

“Goddamn...” I stuttered, coughing violently while boy bent over the site and licked the trace of blood from my arm. 

Losing my focus as a high-pitched ringing filled my ears, cunt then slammed boy. 

“You dirty mutherfucker!” boy yelled, realizing the strength of his slam. 

“His orders,” cunt laughed, slamming himself as he watched boy’s pupils dilate and blacken. 

The chems now surging through us, boy grabbed cunt and slammed him to the ground. 

“Present cunt...” boy demanded. 

Spreading his legs, boy spread the chemmed lube around the bloated cunt lips and roughly inserted two greasy fingers into cunt.  

“Awwww, fuck!” cunt groaned, catching his breath as boy yanked his fingers out and violently shoved his now swollen cock into cunt’s cum receptacle. 

“Take it mutherfucker!” boy laughed as he completely pulled out and then pounded back through the slick cunt lips.  

The assault continued... his muscled body relentlessly tearing into a moaning and grunting cunt while filling the dungeon with a string of expletives.  

“Fucking love it don’t you?”  boy grunted as he reached under and grabbed the melon-sized sac jutting out from cunt’s groin. 

Now gripping the sac, the brutal fucking continued as I watched cunt just take it... he was nothing more than a cunt, destined to service cock. Watching cunt’s muscled body squirm underneath boy, I smiled and realized that I was jealous of cunt. All he cared about was being spun out and servicing cock. 

“Please...” I pleaded. 

My body was now covered in chemmed up sweat as the attached cylinder pulled against my cunt lips with every rise and fall of my hips. 

“What’s that whore?” boy snorted turning to me while tightly gripping the stretched-out skin leading down to cunt’s sac. 

“FUCK!” cunt head swung back in pain as boy pulled harder, making him buck against boy’s crotch. 

Their bodies were dripping sweat... boy picked up the pace of his fucking even more until I saw his jaw tighten...  

“FUCKING FAGGOT CUNT!” boy roared, exploding inside cunt’s battered hole. 

Grabbing cunt by his harness, boy raised cunt up against his pecs and lowered his head to cunt’s pits. 

“Fucking chem sweat.” boy said, licking up the dripping trail of sweat. 

Then turning to me, boy pushed cunt off his cock, stood and walked over to me as he firmly held his still semi-hard cock in his hand. 

“Yeh... Daddy’s gonna transform you into the perfect whore.” he snarled with a malevolent look on his face. 

Before I knew it, his hand was on my throat... his fingers gripping me tightly. He grabbed my head, pushing it back and shoved the slime-covered cock into my mouthcunt... and began to face-fuck me. I struggled to breathe... there was no rhythm to his thrusts.  

“I got another fucking load, mate!” boy laughed, and continued ramming. 

I was restrained so there was nothing I could do but work to get him off so he would stop. I willed my throat to expand to allow me time to gather a breath through my nose. I began to tighten my lips around boy’s thick shaft, hoping that would do the trick. My body began to stiffen as the pummeling continued. I knew I wouldn’t be able to take much more and my eyes began to flutter as my vision began to blur. Then, as my eyes began to roll up, I saw a pair of hands grab onto boy’s shoulders and boy flew across the room onto the dungeon floor.  

Finally able to breathe, I began to gasp and take in large amounts of air as I felt my arms being released. A pair of strong arms held me up and I heard a deep voice... it was Daddy. 

“Slowly, whore.” Daddy said, massaging my chest. 

Gathering my breath, I relaxed into his arms and he placed me down against the sling. He then angrily turned to boy still on the floor. 

“On the cross, NOW!” he roared. 

Struggling to get up, boy stumble to the St Andrews cross and stood gripping the top of the planks.  

“TURN AROUND!” 

With a start, boy turned and faced the planks, his back facing the room.  

“SECURE THAT PIECE OF SHIT!” Daddy yelled at cunt as he grabbed a flogger from the rack. 

Scrambling to obey, cunt quickly restrained boy’s ankles and rose to secure his wrists. As cunt stepped back, I saw him whisper something in boy’s ear but it wasn’t clear.  

“GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM THAT GODDAMN SPUN OUT SKIN!” Daddy angrily walked up to boy and lifted the flogger, swinging it to gather speed. With a crack, the tails hit boy’s muscular back. 

“AHHHHHHHHHHH!” boy howled at the top of his lungs and recoiled against the sharp pain inflicted by Daddy. 

In utter terror, boy hung to the cross and waited for another as the lashes on his skin began to redden and weep. I saw Daddy again swing the flogger... the tails whipped in the air and I held my breath, waiting for next strike. Faster and faster the tails flew... but at the last minute, Daddy threw the flogger across the room, hitting the mirrored wall and landing on the floor. He took a deep breath and walked up to boy, sliding his fingers against the now bleeding wounds. 

“I trust that I won’t have to repeat this again.” Daddy said, pressing his finger into boy’s back, causing boy to grunt in pain. 

“NOOO! SIR!” boy quickly responded. 

“Good boy.” Daddy grunted, placing his finger against boy’s lips. 

His lips now sucking on Daddy’s bloody fingertip, boy began to writhe and arch... he was offering his cunt.   

“Huh...” Daddy snarled seeing boy’s reaction... even in pain, boy’s cunt needed attention... and he walked away. “Get him out of here.” 

I remained transfixed as cunt released the whimpering boy and they walked slowly out of the dungeon.  

“How you feeling whore?” Daddy asked me, standing between my outstretched legs. 

“Fine, Sir.”  

“It seems that boy can’t handle the same amount as you or cunt.” he said, now looking directly at my stretched-out cunt lips encased in the clear cylinder. “No matter. I have you.” he murmured, now playfully pulling on the cylinder. 

“Yes!” I groaned, the sensation on my cunt lips building. 

Working deftly, Daddy slipped his fingers against the seal and with a loud release of air, he liberated my erupted cunt lips.  

“Excellent...” he grinned as he lowered his face. 

“OH GOD!” I yelped, feeling the combination of his rough beard and slick tongue assault my cunt lips. 

My cunt contracted and then opened in hunger. My muscular legs pulled against the chains holding the sling... my hips rose to meet Daddy as he continued to feed. He needed no encouragement and continued probing and teasing my bloated cunt lips. I continued moaning, feeling the burn of his beard alternating from my taint to my edges of my cunt lips.  

“Fuck yes!” I sobbed, pushing myself onto Daddy’s face as the waves of pleasure flowed over my body. 

“So fucking good,” Daddy purred into my cunt before standing. 

He stood before me, his ringed cock standing hard and rigid. Taking a step forward, Daddy placed his hands across my flanks. The hunger in my cunt increased and I hissed as I felt the thick shaft push past my swollen cunt lips. 

“Yessss...” 

I bit my lip as more of Daddy’s cock entered me... His hips flexing forward, the warmth in my cunt spread through the nerve endings in waves of pleasure and his thighs began to meet my inner thighs, releasing a wet, rhythmic slap. Knowing how tender my cunt lips were, his powerful thrusts increased as I began to groan in pleasure with every slam of his groin against the tender flesh.  

“Deeper!” I begged... 

The volley of thrusts continued... Then I felt Daddy’s cock swell... I looked up to see his teeth clenched, eyes screwed tightly and a gush of cum filled me. Several minutes passed while Daddy remained in me.  

“Not done yet...” he chuckled, wiping the sweat from his brow. 

“Piss!” I groaned, feeling the stream fill my cunt. 

My cunt began to expand, filling with Daddy’s piss. Laughing, Daddy placed his hands on my abs as they rose from product of his bladder. 

Slapping my abs, “Hold it...” he chuckled and pulled his cock out of me. 

He reached for a large silicon plug and slid it past my cunt lips to seal his piss inside me. Without another word, he released my ankles and stood me up.  

“Can you walk on your own?” he finally asked. 

“Yes, Daddy.” 

Nodding, he turned and walked towards the dungeon door.   

“OK, whore... you got a job to do for the next few weeks.” 

I didn’t understand but I knew not to ask and I followed him out into the house. Although the rest of the house was nondescript, there were subtle signs of what occurred within its walls. We walked past the living room full of leather furniture. Baskets of toys sat next to them on the floor, readily accessible to anyone who wanted to use them. Continuing on, we reached one of the guest rooms. 

“This is where you’ll stay... I’ve arranged a set of weights for you so you can continue working out. You’ll be starting a new cycle of steroids tomorrow.”  

Daddy opened the door and walked in.  Following, I entered and saw the set of weights directly in front of me. Turning to examine the room, I saw what I was meant to do here.  On the other side of the room was a large hospital bed with puppy asleep under a white sheet. I neared the bed and noticed the bulge at his groin. I pulled back the sheet and saw the catheter tube running from his bandaged crotch. 

“Shit yes...” I growled, knowing that I was going to watching over puppy... hell, I had my own supply of piss to boot. 

I felt Daddy step up behind me, place his hands on my shoulders and I knelt. 

“You’ll be taking his first knot.” Daddy whispered in my ear and my plugged cunt began to throb.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 5
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

Whore 13 – A Continuation 

I remained on the floor next to puppy as Daddy left the room. I stood and took in a sleeping puppy... his pecs rhythmically rising and falling under the crisp white sheet. Walking around the bed, I noticed where I was to sleep... a thick black rubber encased mattress was placed on the floor with a rubber pillow facing the foot of the bed. I smiled, seeing a rosebud cylinder and pump on top of the mattress and a semi-full bag of piss connected to the tube running from under the sheet right next to my pillow. 

I began wandering around the room. Though it was a spartan set up, it had everything that I would need to make sure puppy was comfortable during his recuperation. Next, I walked into the bathroom and saw Daddy had installed an enema hose in the shower area... even here I knew, I should be ready for cock. Searching the drawer under the counter, I chuckled at the large clear bag of white crystals next to a pipe and torch left there with a note from cunt...  

“I figured you’d be needing this...” it said... “Remember... just enough to keep the edge off, whore... No more until your job is done.” 

I took a couple of hits from the pipe, holding each cloud deep in my lungs.  

“Fucker better be sharing his shit,” I growled and hesitantly put the pipe and baggie back in the drawer. 

My cunt was beginning to react... I removed my gear and went into the shower to wash off. I briefly glanced at the metal hose but I wanted Daddy’s bodily fluids completely a part of me. Turning on the water, I tilted my head back and felt the stream of hot water washing over my face and run down against my smooth skin. After a few minutes, I grabbed the bottle of body wash and started lathering up my pecs. Feeling my body heat up, my fingers spread the suds to my ringed tits and I began to pull on them.  

“Damn,” I thought, imagining their flesh thickened to resemble cunt’s pig tits. 

I took a deep breath, feeling my pecs rise and harden even more. I then moved to my pits, the slickness of my suds-filled hands teasingly sending shivers through me before sliding down to my abs. My fingers then began tracing my muscled torso. Continuing, I made my way down to my caged cock and balls, taking them in both hands.  

“Goddamn...” I let out in frustration and fell forward. 

My left hand now firmly against the shower wall, I reached back to my now thickened cunt lips filling my palm.  

“Cunt...” I moaned. 

Surprised at myself, I immediately stood up and proceeded to rinse myself off before shutting off the water. I grabbed the plush towel and dried myself off as I stood in front of the steam-fogged mirror. That’s when I saw the flash of kelly green behind the door. I pulled the door back slightly, pulled it off the hook and looked at the stretched-out mesh pouch. Smiling, I lifted it to my nose as the scent of musk and sweat filled my nostrils.  

“Fucking sexy cunt...” I growled and began chewing on the mesh, savoring the now familiar taste of cunt’s crotch. 

I eagerly put on the jockstrap and then completed my uniform with my bulldog harness and collar. Walking back into the room, I made my way past the sleeping patient to lay down on the mattress. I hit the mattress and my hand went directly to my swollen cunt lips surrounding the black plug. I spread my legs and, with a grunt, it slowly began emerging from my cunt... I could feel my cunt lips expanding. The thick plug slowly worked its way out until I could feel my cunt relaxing as the thickness of the plug decreased and a rush of piss with specks of cum flowed onto the rubber sheet.   

“No matter... I thought, licking my lips. “I’ll clean that up after.” 

I took hold of the slime coated plug and examined it closely. 

“Shit....” I moaned at its size. 

The plug wasn’t the heaviest but it was the biggest I had ever taken... about 8 inches in length and 7½” in circumference. I placed it to my cuntmouth and ran my tongue against it, tasting the tartness of my cunt after Daddy’s loads. My right hand continued to work my now open cunt lips and I easily slipped a couple of my fingers into the gaping orifice. My tongue darted over the black plug, making sure to savor every drop. 

I rested against the rubber mattress and raised my hips. Reaching with both hands, I took hold of my cunt lips and began to spread them to release the inner folds, gasping as the cool air hit the now prolapsed rosebud. I remained like that for bit until the need to be filled overtook me. Grabbing the plug, I began working the rosebud back inside me with a bit of force. Slowly, the wet folds began to slide over the widest part of the plug and collapse around the base. I continued on... 

“Fuck me,” I groaned, feeling my cunt lips finally surround the base until it was firmly in place. 

My cunt began to spasm, working the plug deeper inside me as my head fell back... my eyes rolled up and my cuntmouth fell open in a silent scream. 

“Goddamn dirty whore,” I heard puppy groan in amusement. 

It took me a bit, but I finally drew a breath and looked up to puppy’s drugged-hazed smile.  

“Hey...” I chuckled. “How’s that knot feeling?” 

“Totally worth it, whore. I can’t wait til I’m fully knotted to a cunt.” he winced. 

I sat up, kneeling at puppy’s side.  

“You in pain?” 

“A little bit,” puppy shifted as I noticed the yellow stream of piss begin to flow out of the catheter tube into the bag.   

Grabbing the tube, I disconnected it from the bag, lowered myself below the bed, took it into my cuntmouth and began swallowing the opiated chempiss. 

“Shit man,” puppy growled, “you are insatiable... another perfect cunt.” 

That’s when I gave puppy a quizzical look... Seeing my reaction, he continued. 

“We’ve all seen how you two are together.” 

I nodded, thinking the drugs had made him say that and took the last of the piss down until his bladder had emptied. I reconnected it to the bag and stood.  

Leaning into his ear, “Just relax... I’m here.” I told him as he fell asleep again...  

Without a second thought, I moved to the puddle between my legs and greedily lapped it up...  

“That Sam, is whore...” I heard Daddy chuckle and I looked up, revealing my cunt slimed face to the geared-up stranger standing next to him. 

“Goddamn...” Sam said under his breath, his blue eyes shining. 

I rose to my haunches, wiped my face and took Sam in...  

“Fuck me...” I thought, seeing the 6’ 1” man kitted out in white leather boots and harness... a white jockstrap completing his gear and a white leather bag in his hand. 

I studied the classically V-shaped athletic body before me. My eyes immediately went to the corded muscles of his right arm bulging from the white arm band and immediately knew his place. He, too, wore a bulldog harness but with one difference... a leather strap from the center D-ring made its way down his muscled six-pack abs to what was obviously an ample bulge held within the white pouch framed by his sturdy thighs. The bulldog harness straps spread across his firm pecs studded with fleshy tits pierced with thick metal barbells and surrounded by half-dollar sized areolas. His white teeth sparkled as he smiled down at me. 

“I’m Doc Ian’s assistant, whore...this is my uniform for our special clients.”  said, leering at me. “I’ll be showing you how to change puppy’s bandages and will be around to check on puppy’s progress. First, follow me into the bathroom so we can wash up.” he said turning towards the bathroom, giving me a good look at his solid ass cheeks framed in the stretched-out white straps of his jock.  

“No less than 30 seconds...” Sam instructed as he soaped up his hands, making sure to cover them completely. “Bleached white towels will do to dry off... as long as they’re clean.” he said, waiting for me to hand him one.  

Quickly grabbing a clean towel, I fell to my knees and began to dry his hands with the freshly-laundered towel.  

“He’s got you trained well.” Sam smiled and exited the bathroom, leaving me on my knees. 

I was confused... I don’t know why I had done it at that moment... why was I on my knees? Shaking my head, I got up and went into the room.  

Approaching the bed, Sam called me to bring the bag to his side. I placed the bag next to Sam as he folded the sheet down to puppy’s knees and unveiling the bandaged cock and balls. Sam reached into the bag, grabbed a pair of surgical gloves and, with a snap, his hands were encased in white latex... a fucking incredible addition to his uniform. Carefully, Sam began removing the bandages as puppy began to wince. 

“Easy, pup...” Daddy said, trying to comfort puppy. 

“Doc did a great job, Sir.” Sam said to Daddy, admiring his owner’s handiwork as he held puppy’s cathetered cock. “The long foreskin helped to create a nice sheath.” 

The bandages now removed, Sam began to clean puppy’s incisions and I saw puppy’s transformed cock for the first time. Although bruised and swollen, his cock now showed the results of his mods... His cock was now sheathed and sporting a moist pinkish hue while the structure of his shaft had been altered to expand to knot within a cunt. 

“Inspect the incisions daily,” Sam instructed me, “Some redness is normal at first. Watch for increasing redness, especially if it begins to feel warm.” 

“Until puppy’s able to shower on his own, you’ll want to clean the site with a sponge bath. First, apply the soapy water to the skin and wipe it gently with a washcloth. Then, dip a second washcloth into the rinsing basin and use it to rinse away the soap. Pat the area dry with a towel.” 

I took in Sam’s instructions as he rebandaged puppy and gave him another dose of opiates for the pain. 

“Got it?” he said, tossing his gloves into the trash and turning to face me. “Now... it’s time collect.” 

“Shit yeah!” I growled as Sam’s exploring tongue entered my cuntmouth. 

Aggressively, he pushed me onto the rubbered mattress and I surrendered as we moved into a 69 position... 

“Cock...” I begged, seeing his engorged shaft now stretching out of the waist of his jockstrap. 

“Suck it, whore...” he hissed, forcing his crotch against my lips. 

I leant into the mass at my cuntmouth and the tip of my tongue slowly began licking the mesh covered head. Grabbing the waistband, I pulled it down his thighs and released the bulbous head. Sucking hard, I slid my lips up and down the thick shaft as I took more and more until I could feel it against the back of my throat. Slowly at first, he started fucking my face before increasing his strokes and slamming deep into my throat as his hands slipped past my cunt lips to gather the leaking cunt juices. 

“Fucking juiced up cunt...” Sam growled, bringing up his right hand to taste my cunt juices. 

His fingers back inside, he spread me wide and released a gob of spit and I began to moan as his long rough fingers worked it into the inner walls of my hungry cunt. As Sam continued fingering me, I continued sucking the hard shaft penetrating my cuntmouth. Suddenly, Sam pushed against my now sweaty thighs and moved between my legs.  

“Taste your goddamn sexy cunt.” Sam sighed as he slipped his cunt slimed fingers into my cuntmouth.  

“Fuck me,” I begged as I began sucking on the slick fingers that had been invading my cunt only moments earlier.  

I lifted my hips, wrapped my thighs around his waist and pulled his face to mine. Our tongues now clashing, my hands went directly to his tits and I tightly grasped them with my fingernails causing him to cry out.  

“SHIT! YEAH!” he howled into my cuntmouth... 

His cock now completely rigid, he spread my thighs and placed his cock at my cunt.  

“FUCK!” I shouted as he hit my prostate and started pumping.  

As my cunt was pumped, it began to leak and pool on the rubber sheet causing me to plead for him to fuck me harder.  

“Gonna fuck the shit out of ya... whore,” Sam laughed as the sweat from his forehead dripped down and hit my face. 

He continued... I took 10 minutes of ramming cock until he finally exhaled and stiffened as he released his load into my throbbing cunt. Looking down into my eyes, he slowly pumped his still rigid cock and then slowly started to withdraw. Looking directly up into his eyes, I reached to my cunt and scooped the cum now leaking out of me and tasted his load.  

“Goddamn raunch pig.” Sam chuckled and I immediately moved to my hands and knees to clean his slimed cock.  

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

The next few weeks were a blur as I watched over a healing puppy. True to his word, Daddy started me on a cycle the very next day which also increased my sexual frustration since I was now plugged except for cleaning and emptying out my cunt or pumping my cunt lips. Puppy was basically out of it the first week so I concentrated on working my body, including my cunt lips every day... As puppy recovered, he’d watch me work out and encourage me to work harder to perfect my body.  

Since puppy’s surgery, I hadn’t left the room... my only duty was to watch over him. Daily, Daddy would come into the room, geared in his leather, to check on puppy’s progress he’d say, but I imagined he was taking in how I was doing too...  

Then the day came... I woke up early and went straight into the bathroom and took out the pipe.  Loading it, I finally realized that I now needed it. I stared into the mirror and looked at myself holding the stem in my cuntmouth. 

“Fuck... chem whore,” I thought, lighting the torch and deeply inhaling the cloud.  

I took in another hit and reluctantly put it way... it was empty and I had none left. Trying to keep my mind on my job, I stripped and got in the shower. I grabbed the enema hose and turned on the water to warm the cold metal nozzle. Once ready, I slipped it in and slowly the pressure in my cunt increased until I couldn’t take anymore and removed it. For a few minutes, I held it... enjoying the fullness of it in my cunt. This was my favorite part... My hands moved to my extended abdomen as my fingers began to massage the now bulging hard muscles of my abdomen. Slowly, I moved down to my cock and easily slipped a finger between the metal cage and the shaft... I laughed as I crouched to release... why hadn’t I noticed before? My cock had shrunk even more!  

I unlocked the cage and removed it to clean the shrunken nub. I held it in my suds-filled palm and began to slowly stroke it as I closed my eyes. My cock began to react slightly and I looked down. 

“Huh!” I laughed, seeing my cock barely registering any increase in size...    

Suddenly, the shower curtain was pushed aside and I jumped... there stood boy who I hadn’t seen since Daddy had banished him from the dungeon.  

“Shit, boy... you fucking scared me.” 

“Finish up... Toss the cage...” he ordered as he grabbed my jock and turned to leave... his beautiful muscled back now scarred... 

I grabbed the towel and began to dry off while standing in front of the mirror. Tossing the towel, I wiped the mirror to clear the steamy moisture. I took hold of my harness and put it on, buckling the straps now accentuating my massive pecs as my thick ringed tits angled downwards.  

“Getting there...” I growled, securing my collar tightly around my neck. 

Walking into the bedroom, boy stood scowling at puppy’s empty bed holding up a metal object. It was another cock cage... one even smaller than my last one. Before I could ask about puppy, he motioned me to approach with a grunt and I obeyed... my cock and balls were now held firmly in his grip.  

“Fucking useless,” he snarled, gripping it even tighter and causing me to cry out in pain before securing it and shoving me to face the mirror. 

My eyes went directly to my crotch and let out a gasp... my cock was now almost hidden by the folds of my ball sac surrounding the shriveled nub.  

“Fucking perfect...” I heard boy say as he stood at my side fingering my plugged cunt. 

“Yeah?” I said, looking at my now ripped body in the mirror as I flexed...  

Turning to boy, I stepped back and held him by his shoulders as I inspected his scarred back.  

“Shit, boy.”  

Shrugging, he placed his hand on mine... 

“S’ok fucking chem whore...” he smiled, pulling a loaded rig from his rubbered pouch. 

“God yes!” I sighed, seeing the contents of the syringe and I forgot all about puppy. 

“Thought so...” boy laughed, forcing me to my knees and wrapping a strap around my bicep. “Daddy’s taken puppy into the dungeon for a final check up by the doc.”  

I was nodding but I couldn’t give a fuck about what boy was saying... all I wanted was the slam.  

“Please boy, I need it...” I trembled. 

Smiling, boy teasingly rubbed his thumb against my vein...  

“How much?” 

“Shit... please!” I begged as he swabbed and slipped the loaded syringe into my vein. 

“AHHHH!” I moaned, my head falling back as the rush of chems filled my body and I was overcome with chemmed-up lust. 

“Good whore,” boy said, his hand rubbing over my buzzed head.  

“Mmmmm,” I moaned, feeling the pleasure of his touch.  

The door opened and I looked up and saw Daddy taking it all in as a slow smile crept over his face. 

“I see he’s ready...” 

Nodding, boy grabbed my leash, secured it my septum ring and led to me Daddy. Dazed from the chem rush, I immediately went for Daddy’s cock but with a hard jerk, he turned and led me out on all fours to the dungeon. 

• Like 2
  • Piggy 7
  • Thanks 2

Holy fuck this is amazing. Came 4 times reading this

P.s:

Oh damn i read the end on page one n thought that was it. Thank god i commented n saw there is more! 

Edited by Foxslut
Added P.S.
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Foxslut said:

Holy fuck this is amazing. Came 4 times reading this

P.s:

Oh damn i read the end on page one n thought that was it. Thank god i commented n saw there is more! 

@Foxslut My bad. 🙂
I thought it was done but then I needed to find out what happened.  A cliche maybe but the characters take on a life of their own and I need to see what happens.  It was a pleasant and unexpected surprise when Daddy, puppy, boy and cunt reappeared after Daddy’s Cuntboy was finished.  To be honest, even I didn’t expect it.

Edited by badjujuboy
  • Upvote 1