RIMMING

baldwin

Rimming seems to be an excellent turn on.  But I have not been able to bring myself to do it.  I think it might add to my experiences but how do I overcome my reluctance to do this?  How have others overcome the inherent issues of rimming.   

I love rimming, whether I’m eating out my boy’s hole, getting it good and wet, ready for my cock or if I’m having my hole eaten out. Why are you reluctant? There’s nothin hornier than the scent of a manly ass and the grunts of a man while you’re pleasuring his hole. My boy, Drew was reluctant at first - I enjoy sweaty sex and insisted on him pleasing my hole. It took a bit of time but now he buries his tongue up my ass. Maybe for your first time get him to lie on his back, push his legs back and stick your tongue up his ass so your nose is tight up against his balls. The scent of ball sweat should keep you on the job. Enjoy

• Like 2