What's your ultimate fantasy?

bbottom26

title of the thread says it all. What's your ultimate, biggest, dirtiest fantasy?

do you hope to someday live that fantasy? or is it something you'll keep to your imagination? Have you lived it already?

I'll start. Mine isn't exactly all that outrageous but my ultimate sex fantasy has always been to take so many loads in one session that the cum is literally gushing out of me. I imagine several men taking me at once (but not all at once haha, taking turns) and filling me with multiple loads. Starting with guys with average sized cocks and once I'm loosened up (I tend to be pretty tight in the beginning) taking on some large 8-9 inchers. While I dont have a preference between cut or uncut i imagine the huge dicks to be nice fat uncut cocks that are heavy shooters. After I've taken 10 or so loads we take a break, smoke a cig, relax, then see if we can get another ten loads pumped deep inside me. All the while filming it or taking pictures so I can watch it all later.

Closest I've gotten to this was when I hooked up with two guys who were multiple cummers. Over about 4-5 hours they pumped 9 loads in to me. The last two loads they pumped in at the same time which was so hot (I didn't think id be able to take both cocks but by that point it was possible haha). The next morning they shot me up with 6 more loads before I went on my way. Hands down the hottest encounter I've ever had and left me fantasizing about the day that I attempt to take on more loads than that in one sitting.

And of course the entire time I was wearing a jockstrap, a must, as I am completely obsessed with jockstraps.

Mine is to be strapped to a fuck bench ( perhaps blindfolded ) and gang raped over the course of a weekend ( Friday evening to Monday morning ). Perhaps tied down in a room at a parTy. By virtue of being tied down for that length of time, it effectively would be rape. I would have no power to withold my consent. All cocks serviced to their satisfaction. I like the idea of spunk splashing out of my ass as each new cock rams into me.

That is the fantasy. There are real life practical issues - how do I stay hydrated? Plus I would like to be high enough to withstand any discomfort - just a chemmed up pig enjoying the ride of it's life.

• Upvote 1

As I am a cum eater, first and foremost, my ultimate fantasy is for a huge group of guys to cum in my mouth. No facials either, I want every single drop in my mouth.

Because it will be quite a disservice for guys to wait in line for a blowjob, it would be convenient to have a couple of other cocksuckers with me, BUT ALL THE LOADS ARE MINE. The guys can use the other cocksuckers for a while, then shoot their loads in my mouth.

good thread needforseed! I had a similar fuck session as you described: a couple who I use to play with who one night filled me with 7 loads (4 poz, 3 neg).

My ultimate fantasy:

I'm HIV neg (tested 3 months ago) and want to be gangbanged, no loads refused. I'm hooded, in a sling with my arms handcuffed so I can't touch my cock. Someone would feed me poppers regularly while I get fucked by guy after guy. someone would keep track on a wall how many guys fuck me and how many are poz, how many neg, how many loads get shot in my ass. it will all be filmed. After the last guy shots his load in me, I get out of the sling, keep my hood on, and someone leads me to a hot young bottom neg bottom boy who's on all 4s, ass lubed and I slide in and blast my cum in his hole.

• 6 months later...

I’m reading about all of these fantasies here, and being a slutty bottom who just luvs bucketloads of hot, globby, gooey cum shooting both down my throat and especially up my ass, I also fantasize about having hundreds of hot, horny men orgasming inside of me.

The most men that I’ve ever satisfied at one time is four, and they all orgasmed up my ass, and one even got horny again and he shoot down my throat. So that was five loads of cum inside of me in one session.

As I get older and more experienced, let’s face it – men are not all of the same quality. I’ve had a couple of not-so-wonderful encounters, to say the least. Like, some men have awful tasting cum that I just can’t swallow, even though I luv to swallow cum for the most part. And some guys, while I'm not at all really a size queen, just don’t have enough for me there. I don’t necessarily look just for 8+ inches, but thin and under 5 inches just don’t physically do it for me. And some guys just don’t have a scent that I like. And really most importantly, I don’t want to become poz.

So at the expense of being a different type of bottom here, my fantasy is more about quality than quantity.

Of course since this is a fantasy, there will be some things that will just have to be accepted as part of that fantasy, but here goes.

I want about 15 or so young men. I get to choose these men, and they are all strict tops. They will be of about 18 to 22 years of age. There will be an assortment, some Asian, some black, some white with blond hair, and black hair, etc. They will all have thick cocks, and all at least 7+ inches. And all with big scrotums, so they can carry lots of cum, and be big shooters. They will all have beautiful physiques, and be at least 6’2” and very strong and muscular to completely dominate me. And they will all be negative and d/d free.

I will have a sex room in my house, with a bed, and other sex apparatus in the room so each young man has a variety of ways to dominate me. I have a key to lock this room from the inside, and will put this key in a safe, to which only I know the combination, and they can't get out without me.

And then for the clincher, I put all of my young tops in chastity, and only I have the key. Then, every night, per a schedule, a top cums over, we get locked into the room, and I take the his chastity off. And he has to use me for his cum release. And after the night, I put him back in their chastity, and then send him off for two weeks or so to reload, while each night for the next two weeks, I have to take care of my other young men.

For me, this would be perfect. Each night, I get a dream man, with two weeks worth of cum built up in him, cum over, and use me for any release. And if some nights I don’t feel like it, I’ll send a young man off, and have him return on a night with another one of my young men. So I can have two, or three, or all fifteen on any night if I so choose.

And I control their cum, and all of it would end up either down my throat or up my ass. And no worries about being pozed.

That’s my fantasy about quality. And to think of these quality horny young men being released from their two week chastity only in my naked presence.

:2thumbs:

Edited by dglake

My fantasy reflects elements of the above. To be the centre of a gang-bang / orgy lasting all night and involving numerous guys (mix of blacks, latinos, asians, bears all muscular and in leather). They must restrain me in several positions (including a sling); pumping my arse full of cum and then making me drink their cum from my arse!

good thread needforseed! I had a similar fuck session as you described: a couple who I use to play with who one night filled me with 7 loads (4 poz, 3 neg).

My ultimate fantasy:

I'm HIV neg (tested 3 months ago) and want to be gangbanged, no loads refused. I'm hooded, in a sling with my arms handcuffed so I can't touch my cock. Someone would feed me poppers regularly while I get fucked by guy after guy. someone would keep track on a wall how many guys fuck me and how many are poz, how many neg, how many loads get shot in my ass. it will all be filmed. After the last guy shots his load in me, I get out of the sling, keep my hood on, and someone leads me to a hot young bottom neg bottom boy who's on all 4s, ass lubed and I slide in and blast my cum in his hole.

Damn! Please let me be that lucky bottom!

I’ thin and under 5 inches just don’t physically do it for me. :

I find the small dicks can sometimes hurt more than large dicks because they end up just poking at the sphincter but are not big enough to actually loosen it so they end up just annoying me and being a less than pleasurable experience.

My ultimate fantasy is to be raped by a group of men. It would start with one guy who invites me to his place and slips me some G in a drink. When I am under its influence he would begin to abuse me. Slap me in the face and on the ass. Force his cock down my throat until I gagged. Then slap me for not being able to take it. After he had used my face and dominated me he would throw me face down on his bed and brutally fuck me. He would get more and more turned on by my cries and pleadings for him to stop. I would be forced to take his cock in several positions. When I was on my back and my legs were tied to the headboard he would punch fuck my ass and then reach over and choke me while he mercilessly pounded my ass.

When he had fully abused me to his satisfaction he would make me take more G then tie me face down on the bed. He would take a picture of me and post it to craigsllist, bbrt and other websites and pimp my ass out to all comers. He would then video each of the tops who came by and did whatever they pleased with me. I would be forced to take multiple cocks in my mouth and ass. Would be forced to eat ass. Get double penetrated. Slapped, choked and generally be made to take any abuse the men wanted to mete out to me.

My only payback would be the loads of cum the men would shoot in my mouth, on my face or in my ass.

Edited by Hotload84

My fantasy is to be owned by a couple, 24/7, 365 days per year. I want to be kept in their bedroom, used as their cumdump and plaything, and have them whore me out to their friends and to strangers. I want to be nothing but a pair of hot holes for these two poz guys to unload in, and just give up my entire life to be the poz cum-craving pig that I am.