Daddy is going to feed me pissed for the first time

hotguy02

Kind of nervous but excited daddy told me today that he will piss in my mouth on Sunday he's been wanting to feed me his pills forever but it never happened I've taken his come I've been pissed on but I never tasted it anything I should expect I don't want to disappoint him

Not a "piss expert", but I've enjoyed the feel and taste of piss a few times...i've actually had a guy piss in my ass while fucking me...and the times i've swallowed it, it does have a salty taste.  And if it's his first piss of the day, or he's dehydrated a bit, be ready for a foul smell and a stronger than regular flavor.  Have fun with it!!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, URS2USE said:

Not a "piss expert", but I've enjoyed the feel and taste of piss a few times...i've actually had a guy piss in my ass while fucking me...and the times i've swallowed it, it does have a salty taste.  And if it's his first piss of the day, or he's dehydrated a bit, be ready for a foul smell and a stronger than regular flavor.  Have fun with it!!

Thank you I'm anxious