Horny at the Grocery Store

Guest Cornyoldfuck

Guest Cornyoldfuck

When you’re in a grocery store and you are in the produce department and incredibly horny.  It is lucky you have friends in low places that can come and fuck you on a moment’s notice.   My friend frank is the cashier in the grocery store I go to and one morning I went in to get grocery’s and I got so horny I could not walk I needed a cock in my ass.  Frank came to the rescue and took me in the bathroom and I sucked him off and sat right down on his 7 inch cock.  I rode him for at least 20 minutes till he whispered in my ear “I’m going to cum in you”.  I said I know you are and he said you know I’m POZ right?  I said you know I must be Teflon because I have heard that 4 times before.  Well It doesn’t matter now because I’m Cumming in you.  If you keep riding me I can stay hard and cum again.  So I rode him for another 10 Minutes and he came in me deep biting my neck and sucking to give me a mark.  When I cleaned up and came out of the bathroom he was standing there clapping for me.  I told him to come over later and we can do it again.

grocery.png