Has jerking off evolved to something almost equivalent to having sex?

Spiky

As the title says. Bating for hours, using poppers, edging, docking, meeting to jerk, riding toys, sounding, cockrings, chastity. Do people have found a way to self pleasure? a fact that suggests that for some people bating feels better than sex?

oh yes. i do edging, riding toys, fucking toys, masturbating in public places, masturbating and riding toys in a public place or outdoors while edging. i think it is more fun than sex. i'm in control, i decide when i get off, and i decide when the fun ends. i don't have to worry about those one-pump tops or those bottoms that pop off in two minutes and want to stop before i've had my fun.

To me, there is no substitute for fucking, not even close. The exchange of energies with another living sexual being is an expression of life lived fully. You can’t get it from a dildo, a bottle, a screen, or even a vivid imagination. For another man to be in contact with my flesh is exhilarating - for another man to actually occupy my flesh with his own is transcendant. To know that after he has gone the essence of him remains within me... no, nothing could possibly rival that.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1