My Vice-Principal Breeds Me

This happened in my early 20's, so the guy was technically my ex Vice Principal. But it was still hot!

The town I grew up in was a smallish suburb of a smallish midwestern city. It was the kind of town where everyone sort of knew, or knew of, everyone else. Anyway, I was back visiting my folks from Grad school, but I needed an escape one evening.

And by escape, I mean some anonymous sex at the dirty bookstore.

This bookstore was NOT in my hometown, but it was in the rougher area of the nearby city. So I made some wxcuse about merting some buddies, hopped in my car and headed down for some cruising.

The place was fairly dead when I arrived. Only a few old queens loitering and chatting a bit.

I wandered around until I found a gloryhole booth and I made myself comfortable.

A few men wandered into the adjacent booth (probably those loitering queens) and I sucked them off. Hey, I was horny and cum hungry, okay? Besides, there wasn't much to choose from.

Anyway, it was getting later And I was just about to leave when I hear the door of the next booth open then lock. I squatted down and peeped through the hole. I saw a pair of khakis with a decent bulge.

So I did the universal "I'll suck you" sign of rubbing my finger along the hole. Stout a minute later this nice 7.5 inch cock pokes through the hole. It's got a big, dark purple mushroom head, and the thing is so fucking hard that the skin is shiny.

I immediately take the head into my mouth and start gently working it with my tongue. Eventually I'm deep throating him and my nose is bumping into a full, ginger bush. I do love Gingers!

The guy suddenly pulls out of my mouth and away from the hole. Then I see his finger motion for MY cock. I was really turned on at this point and figured "what the fuck". So I pushed my thick, precum dripping 6.5" cock through the hole.

He played with it for awhile with his hands, then suddenly I felt that warm wetness envelop my cock. I hadn't had a good bj in ages and like I said, I was really horny. So it didn't take me long.

I thought about pulling out and saving my load for later, but it was feeling good enough that I wanted to cum in this dude's mouth. Plus, I can always make more-- right?

I didn't give the dude any warning-- I didn't want him pulling off and jacking me. I just waited until he was nose to pubes and then I shot. And I shot a LOT!

I hear a choke/gag noise from the other side of the wall, but the guy did well. He took the load and swallowed.

I pulled out and bent down to look through the hole. His cock was still rock hard so I whispered huskily "Now it's your turn."

He thrust back through the hole and I started sucking again-- but all the while I wanted that purple headed monster in my ass. So, I got his cock good and slobbery, held onto it and stroked it a bit while I stood up and turned around.

I started backing up onto his meat when suddenly it withdraws through the hole again. I'd freaked him out, evidently. So I put my mouth down by the hole and whispered again "Man, I really want your dick in my ass!"

I can see he's stroking his dick-- he's thinking about it. I stand up an make a few more motions with my finger through the hole. And about a minute later his dick reappears.

I spit in my hand, lube my crack, then slobber on his cock some More. This time, ad I back onto his dick, the head pops through my assring, and my ass slides all the way to the wall.

I hear a deep groan from the other side of the wall, and I know he's liking it. I slide forward and back a few times, until I feel his hips start to take up the fuck rhythm. Then I just pressed my ass all the way back to the gloryhole and let him have at it.

The thin, plywood wall is creaking and popping with every thrust, and it's all I can do to keep my balance. I press hard on the opposite wall to keep my ass in place while it's getting used.

Mr Ginger picks up tempo and incan tell he's getting close. Plus, he starts letting out this, low "Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr--aaaahhhHHHHHH!" which crescendos to a full shout. He has his dick buried deep and I feel that purple helmet pulsing in my guts.

So fucking hot.

I reach back, grab his cumslick dick, slide off him, then quickly dropped to suck his still twitching Cock clean.

He pulls slowly back to his side, and I can see him start to put his junk away. And even though I know it's sort of improper etiquette to leave at the same time, I really wanted to see what the stud who bred my ass and swallowed my load looked like.

I wait to hear his door open and I opened mine too-- only to find myself face to face with my old, married, high school Vice Principal (and on my parent's bowling team). Fuck.

"Mr. VanderKemp," I stuttered.

He just looked at me, sort of pale and with a look of horror on his face.

I took pity on the guy and said, "Sir- don't worry. I won't tell my parents if YOU won't.". And then I winked at him, patted his crotch, and left the bookstore.

I saw Mr Vanderkemp a few more times when I was back in town- but it was always in innocent settings. But that never stopped me from catching his eye and winking at him-- just to watch him blush.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2