Yesterday i got my first load on prep but i am confused

Yesterday i got ms first load.

We had some poppers. Everythibg was horny. He was also my daddytype.

But in the end he fingers me while he jerks and when he cums he take is fingers off and give the load in me.

I need to say

Yes it was my first real bareback experience with an happy end.

But when he loads in me

I dont feel anything.

The howl sex was.... tiny little bit better from the feeling. But more horny (it has something to do with pp and the person you had sex).

I am comfused

Of course when i read the stories that overgloryfied bareback

4 hours ago, Ding said:

I am comfused

Of course when i read the stories that overgloryfied bareback

Sometimes sex is lousy. Sometimes sex is fantastic. Just being bareback doesn't transform lousy sex into fantastic sex.

I gather English isn't your first language, so I had to struggle with what you wrote. But it sounds to me like he didn't fuck you much at all - that he mostly fingered you and then entered you right before he ejaculated. If so, I'd probably consider that lousy myself.

1 hour ago, BootmanLA said:

Sometimes sex is lousy. Sometimes sex is fantastic. Just being bareback doesn't transform lousy sex into fantastic sex.

I gather English isn't your first language, so I had to struggle with what you wrote. But it sounds to me like he didn't fuck you much at all - that he mostly fingered you and then entered you right before he ejaculated. If so, I'd probably consider that lousy myself.

What Bootman says, it was a lousy shag. It'll be different with someone who's more interested in you.

6 hours ago, Ding said:

But when he loads in me

I dont feel anything

The problem may be that you are expecting an incredible sensation from taking a guy's load, but in my case a lot of the pleasure of taking a load is mental. Yes, I've occasionally felt the load itself, but most of the times it's the guy's behavior that tells me that a load is imminent. It could be changes in the breathing or on the rhythm of the fucking, or it could be the dirty talk, that's what I usually focus on.  One guy whom I saw several times at the sauna would say "Wow!" every time he was shooting inside, and then the added added lubrication is the physical confirmation.

I, like many other guys, like to know when the guy is getting close and then when he's actually pumping his load. What I did was to tell them as they were getting ready to fuck me, "It would be hot if you told me when you're ready to shoot so I can open up my hole for you to go deep to make your deposit". Most would tell me when they were "close" and quickly after that, the traditional "I'm gonna cum!".

Going back to what Ding said, "I don't feel anything". I would suggest you start focusing on the connection with the guy fucking you which may include breathing, rhythm of fucking or the dirty language.

I had sex for many years with a deaf-mute cute guy and got to know the way he fucked. Somehow, every time he was cumming he would scream out something like "I'm cumming!". His dirty language was very hot. I do remember his cum in my ass but there much more than that.

• Like 2

Yes, you do sound confused.

I think you're in time to ask your doctor or health clinic for a PEP-treatment (post-exposure prophylaxis) to minimise the risk for HIV.

Barebacking is not only about having the load in you. At least not for me. It's the sensation of the fucking that I prefer. I do enjoy when my top cum in me, but if he gets his cock in me just to cum, well I believe there's a big part of the experience that's missing. 

I like the skin on skin contact, and the fact that I often do not need lube when I take it raw. The cum is just the cherry on the cake. 

• Like 1

On 7/14/2021 at 10:20 PM, hungry_hole said:

The problem may be that you are expecting an incredible sensation from taking a guy's load, but in my case a lot of the pleasure of taking a load is mental.

This is what I exactly feel and the thing, which makes me extremely horny when I am being fucked. To know that I take a bare cock and take the fucker’s load. 

• 4 weeks later...