How to Find/Connect with Tops at Glory Holes

I know the finger wave routine at the glory holes for indicating that I want to suck my neighbor's cock.  But how to I find a top that will fuck me?  How do I let my neighbor know I want to fuck?  What are the proper "rules" for looking to get fucked? 

Once I had a guy back his ass up and on my cock and I didn't like that he did that.  And I've read on the cruising sites of guys being totally upset by that.  

So how do you other bottoms manage to connect with tops at the glory holes and get your ass pumped?  

Ask: "do you wanna fuck me?" 

Also, i have presented my ass on many occasions and had lots of takers that way. Guys will let you know if they don't want to fuck... and yeah, i think it's presumptuous to just automatically put a guys cock in your ass. i think the Top should put His cock in the bottom vs the bottom putting the Tops cock inside him. 

• Upvote 1