[Montréaler] Double Whammy!

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Average Joe's original blog post...

I wasn't expecting it but it happened.

Yesterday afternoon I swapped message with a guy from Down Under, long story short, he was muscled, tanned, incredibly smooth and horny for some ass action. He comes over and is way hotter than his pics (and me but I guess I lucked out) and we start swapping kisses and before long we are naked on my bed making out, going down on each other (he as the wickedest delicious dick I've had in ages). It was a really intensely hot day in montreal and he was clearly sweating because every time i licked his skin it tasted salty. i loved it.

he decided to switch it up a bit. He turned me over on my back, took some massage oils I had set up (we talked about him massaging me) and he went to work on my back. Before long I realized he was also massaging my ass crack with his firm hard cock, also oiled up. I liked how he thought. As he kept pressing into my shoulders, his cockhead kept pressing against my hole till that "pop". He was in and he was going to go to town.

He began with long and slow strokes until he slowly built up to fast short ones and then slowed down again. Then he did it. He began to gyrate his hips which made my cock got nuts. I swear I could have come right there. He saw that and he pushed me forward and pinned me down. Wrapping his arms around my waist he began to deep dick me, it felt so amazing and good and the way he kept ramming it and my cock kept rubbing against my bed, i completely shot my load.

He turned me around and I wrapped my legs around his waist and he lunged in."your arse is so fucking tight i love it". He kept pounding me hard taking his cock completely in and out of me, kissing my lips hungrily, I knew he was about to cum and I began to work my ass muscles. He let out a primal roar and began to squirt inside of me, yanked out his dick, shot a few ropes of cum on my face and chest and pushed it back in again to finish cumming.

I get online after my session with him and I have another guy interested in me. Hot muscled hairy bear daddy. He got me hard just by his pics. He wanted to do some G and I was down for it.

He comes over about 9pm, hes wearing a tank top and gym shorts so I ask him if he just got back from the gym, "no soccer". I get a boner. His arms were turning me on, big, hard with lots of definition. we start swapping kisses and strip each other naked. His 8.5 uncut is cumming to life. or as one of my fav studs puts it, its chubbing up. We go into the kitchen, crack open a merlot and down the G. Now we are getting horny.

The rest of the night is a blur of pretty hot images in my head. Lots of poppers, drinking, fucking, rimming, his long dick ripping my ass in two as he pounded me mercilessly missionary style. he worked my ass over so well I wasnt even sure if I came but he sure did, huge globs of cum ran down my legs this morning.35861944-4922243822903008286?l=montrealerslife.blogspot.com

More...

• 2 years later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.