Right As You Cum

njones

On 8/12/2021 at 1:52 PM, hungry_hole said:

This is exactly a bottom's duty, to accommodate to the hard cock fucking you. Although bottoms enjoy a hard-cock,  many bottoms eventually what they want is the cum, me included.

That's why at that precise moment I open up my hole until I find out how the top responds to his orgasm. What I want to avoid is him pulling-out too early just because his cock feels uncomfortably sensitive, especially when uncut.

Once I have determined the cock's need during orgasm, I decide what to do with my hole. I sometimes mostly keep my hole wide open and let the top slowly go in and out and I apply pressure to keep the ideal friction. I can tell by the moans. 

I had an uncut fuck buddy who every time he fucked me he asked me to please not even touch him once he started to shoot inside. For him, I would just open up my hole and let him go in deeper which was great because that he really enjoyed. At the sauna, because I don't know the guys, I only know if he's cut or uncut, I play it by ear. Once his cock goes in I decide how to manage my hole muscles. Some guys can pound my hole for a long time, so with them I apply more pressure especially when I get good feedback from by my hole gripping the cock: "Oh, yeah, that feels good".

Some years ago, when bathhouses were popular places for hooking-up, I used to spend many nights at my local sauna, 6pm to 6am, always in a room because it made it easier to bottom. One Saturday night a football-player type guy, uncut, kept going by my room and he eventually came in, he fucked me and bred my hole, and left. When that happened I usually saw the guy who had just bred me going to take a shower and then leaving the sauna. He disappeared and I forgot about him. But later on, I see this same guy wondering the hallways, and again starts to show interest in me. I thought, he fucked me once, I'm sure he won't fuck me again. It had never happened and it hasn't happened again to me, but that night he fucked me 3 times and gave me 3 loads. Before leaving he stopped by my room and told me that he really enjoyed my hole.

Again, what I would never do is get so excited about the guy shooting inside that I forget about him and get into my own sexual trip. One of the reasons I have never enjoyed fucking a hole (I may have done it 5 times) is how out of control that hole went when I was cumming, and the bottom would squeeze his hole and strangle my cock. Not nice at all.

You sure do know how to service a top. I love fucking a bottom whose sole aim is to milk my balls dry. I love to feel the entire depth of his asshole, holding, stroking, caressing my cock, from my balls to my helmet. That really gets my balls working up a big load. Then when I'm shooting my load, to feel my bottom's ass grip my cock really lets me know "here's a man who really wants and deserves to take my sperm" It really is the ultimate fuck when I'm seeding such a man.

• Like 4