Problems using the site with Chrome

Is there any known issue with the site working on Google Chrome? As of late last week I could visit and view the site but any time I attempted to post a reply to a message it would save the message, but not post it. I tried to log out and back in but after that it just keeps looping at the log in screen, asking me to try to log in again. Same happened when I tried to reset password.

Only way i'm currently able to log in, or post is via TOR, or Edge browsers. Have cleared cookies/cache and still cannot log in with Chrome. Noticed when I fill in username the text field goes almost white as if it's highlighted.

• Administrators

Your post had nothing to do with not being able to send messages, so I've split it into it's own thread. Please don't create messes like that which moderators have to fix. You caught me in a mood where I didn't feel like giving an infraction, but you should have gotten one.

To answer your question - Chrome is the #2 browser accessing the site (just slightly lower usage than Safari - which is high because of iPhone/iPad use). If it were a general problem with Chrome a lot of people would be complaining. The fact that it's just you means there's something screwy on your end.

If you have extensions/plug-ins installed in Chrome, try turning them off and seeing if the problem persists. Then enabled them in small batches until you figure out the one that's causing the problem.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.