Hillside Campground in PA

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 8 months later...
On 7/5/2022 at 10:29 AM, Muscledadbod said:

Can somebody give a nice review of this place? I am very interested in going?

I’ve been 4x before and I would say it’s a hit or miss. Themed weekends, especially leather, will get you more play time. The campground attracts all type of guys: age & body but I would say it leans more older and bear type. The campground says its clothing optional however I find that most guys wear clothes, esp. swimsuit. For me, it was biggest disappointment as I prefer to be nude at all times so it was a bit disappointing to see majority of guys aren’t naked.

They ask that you don’t play in common areas but it isn’t uncommon to go for walk or hike away from common areas and find guys playing. I've been on walks and find guys playing in the open esp. in their camping area. Not uncommon for guys to watch or try to join in. I’ve been some weekends and find play easy and I’ve been some weekends & hardly saw or got play. It truly depends on crowd and theme of the weekend. My best weekend there was a leather weekend. I came with a fuck buddy of mine and we setup a sling in our camping area. Later that day we decided to play and as I was getting fucked, some guys heard us and came around to watch. Most guys were respectful and stood around and watch. I did have a couple of guys wanting to join in and I obliged by taking their load orally but only 1 actually fucked & cummed in me. 

My advice is to be open minded. This is type of place that attracts all type of guys and if you’re looking for action & you are selective type, this isn’t place for you. 

Thanks for the review NudistBBBLK, I do like bears and older, so maybe the place for me. I still want to check it out and I will follow your advice and go on a theme weekend. 

I have to find out the name of another place I heard of, I will get details and post back.

I had a really great time there during the week. It was quiet and not a non-stop fuckfest but I sucked some dicks and got fucked a few times. I spent almost the entire 4 days nude, so you can do that. There is also a group there that has there own nudity-required area.

The problem with this place (and most like it) is that it is hard to get to withouy a car. Tough for city folk. I'm always looking to hitch a ride.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/5/2023 at 5:39 PM, Muscledadbod said:

Thanks for the review NudistBBBLK, I do like bears and older, so maybe the place for me. I still want to check it out and I will follow your advice and go on a theme weekend. 

I have to find out the name of another place I heard of, I will get details and post back.

I encourage you to go to just see for yourself. It actually is fun place. Go to their site and pick a theme weekend that suits you. If there is an event going on, it’ll be a good crowd. Also, a lot of guys there are very nice and friendly. If you want play you’ll find it, believe me. Just keep an open mind. If you’re accepting to all body types and age, you’ll be satisfied. My advice is if you’re actively looking for play, be upfront about it. Honestly if I hadn’t gone that weekend and put a sling by my tent, don’t think I would’ve gotten much but once guys saw me getting fucked, it got people’s attention.