Let’s play

So I was out last night in a nice little bar in soho. Chilling I bottom mainly but I from time to time need to fuck a nice man pussy. 

these 2 older guys were at the bar and one left the older one on his own. The older guy was around 55 grey hair very feminine in his body language. He kept looking over at me then he got up and came over hi I’m David he said can I join you, Carl I replied and yeah of course you can. He bought me drinks and we chatted he put his hand on my leg and ran it up my jeans to my bulge smiled well your a big boy. 

I smiled wanna find out how big I said with a grin. He said yeah why not and he walked towards the toilets, I followed shortly after and he pulled me into a cubicle dropping to his knees he unzipped me pulled me out and I was already stood to attention he said I don’t know if I can get all of that on my mouth, I smirked you will baby you will. He began kissing my thick heavy balls then ran his tongue up my shaft, till he reached the tip of my swollen mushroom head. 

then he grabbed it at the base as he started to take it inch by inch into his mouth he got half way down when I crapped the back of his head and thrusted my self balls deep into his mouth I began face fucking him like the cum and cock hungry slut he was. He was gagging and I stood him up slid my tongue in his mouth tasting my own cock on his lips. 

I turned him round, pulled down his tight jeans and jocks. I spat on his arse and grabbed him by his hips. You want it raw baby don’t you I said yes he squirmed out. I pushed my cock deep inside his hole. Slamming myself against him, I grabbed a handful of grey hair pulled him back and kissed him again the pushed him forwards and began drilling him as hard and as fast as I could. Suddenly there it was the tingle in my balls my sack retracting getting tighter and tighter as all of a sudden I blew my 6 day load deep into his hole. 

he turned and began licking my cock again cleaning my shaft and head with his mouth. 

I then pulled up my jeans and walked straight out the toilet. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2