Recommended Hotels for Cum Dumps

JoshLandaleXXX

I travel a lot around the UK and Europe looking for bareback tops to fuck their seed into me. Guys message me from the blog all the time, and when i'm in their area, I generally hold open door sessions in my hotel rooms.

However this travelling for sex brings the problem of douching properly. I have a douch kit, but it's not great for a deep cleaning douch.

So i need to find hotels which have shower hoses where the heads detatch allowing good douching action.

This is vital if you're going to be spending your days and nights taking raw cock from what can turn out, in the case of Antwerp 2010, to be hundreds of guys.

I thought it would be a good idea with we could pool information about hotels which have showers that can also be used as douches, as opposed to the fixed type showers.

I know the HOTEL ETAP in Antwerp, Belgium has these detatchable shower heads.

Also Central Station in London has them too. Both of these places are great to stay in if you're in the cities for barebacking.

Are there any others? Either specific hotels, or brand chains.

Given that most ETAP hotels are built to the same spec, and design, i think it would be a fair guess to assume that most if not all of the hotels under the ETAP branding, will feature this style shower.

How about the other budget hotel chains? Travel Inn? Premier Lodge? Holiday Inn? Holiday Express? etc etc...

Lets pool resources guys, and make it easier for those of us who enjoy travelling bareback vacations to different cities.

y_images_Shower%20Head%20Hose_2.jpg

I find things like the streem master don't have adequate pressure to ensure a decent clean out ready for the style of sex I have. Further, carrying a wrench is impossible really, too many questions at airports and borders. Further, booking into a hotel in europe you need to give your passport over for photocopying - if you damage or destroy property, they will track you down, even once you've left their country and prosecute you for criminal damage. Given that the UK has extradition treaties with most European nations... it's not wise to go down this route.

• 6 years later...
Guest Dickmagnet

When travelling i have a small bathroom bag with essentials inside for any hotel room the pack contains as follows :

1. Plyers for removing any head off any showers head & return to original state after using, I always ask for a room with shower & not fixed showers or i will change the room.

2. Big jar of vaseline, Best lube there is for a longer fuck after getting your hole squeaky clean.

3. Big fresh bottle of poppers, I need it when getting pounded.

I always travel with this separate toilet back in my luggage.

On 4/12/2011 at 1:20 PM, JoshLandaleXXX said:

I find things like the streem master don't have adequate pressure to ensure a decent clean out ready for the style of sex I have. Further, carrying a wrench is impossible really, too many questions at airports and borders. Further, booking into a hotel in europe you need to give your passport over for photocopying - if you damage or destroy property, they will track you down, even once you've left their country and prosecute you for criminal damage. Given that the UK has extradition treaties with most European nations... it's not wise to go down this route.

Yeah, be careful about too much pressure. IMHO, it's better to use gentle pressure, but go deep. Pair an ErgoFlow Pro with a 15-16" hose that can get up past your "2nd sphincter". Spend 20-30 min putting water as deep as you can (make sure the hose doesn't bend otherwise it's not going deep), then wait an hour and check with a long dildo for any remaining water that's come down, and you'll be clean for 18-24 hours (assuming you stop eating 3-4 hours before you clean out). 

• 4 months later...
Guest takingdeepanal

@JakeTurner - I also find that a number of gastro stop tablets (a form of immodium) help if you take them around 20-30 minutes before you play. I've never had any accidents down there while I've used them.