I want to be a cum dump

Guest Blueyez87

I want to be a cum dump, fucked by various guys bareback. Must all be clean and without STI's as I am. I live in Devon, if we can sort out location I am happy to be used as cum dump. Have a coil so no worries about pregnancies

10 hours ago, Blueyez87 said:

I want to be a cum dump, fucked by various guys bareback. Must all be clean and without STI's as I am

Ok let me make this clear, as a bareback cumdump you will get STI's often. there is no way to prevent that. you have to accept that men lie about their status. most men will say they are clean and test regulary, just to fuck you bareback. this is my own experience as a bareback cumdump so i know what i talking about. if u want to stay STD free, use condoms

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Kimberley said:

Ok let me make this clear, as a bareback cumdump you will get STI's often. there is no way to prevent that. you have to accept that men lie about their status. most men will say they are clean and test regulary, just to fuck you bareback. this is my own experience as a bareback cumdump so i know what i talking about. if u want to stay STD free, use condoms

Yep female do as well make out they on the pill so on if you do bb you risk stds if you do bb virginal you risk pregnancy I can’t have kids it’s a 0.0000.1 chance of me having a child but there may still be a chance it risks you take with bb but been doing bb with wife for 20 years she not had my baby but as you say people lie say they are clean and they are not also some say they have an stds as some want that it’s always a risk of it that’s why bb is so much fun the risks 

• Like 1