Wheelbarrow Sex

sedecki

I was back in the bookstore today. In theory I was supposed to meet a guy for some nipple torture but he didn't show so I was left to my own devices. When I go to the bookstore I tend to spend most of my time in the dark room. Today I started in the room next to the dark room and took off my clothes then walked into the dark room with just my tennis shoes and socks. It was fairly crowded in there; I felt hands squeezing my ass and tits, grabbing my dick, squeezing my balls and a couple of horny fuckers who slid a finger straight into my fuck hole. 

My eyes hadn't adjusted to the dark so this went on for a while until some anonymous fucker bent me over and started stabbing me with his cock. Not a big dick but clearly horny. Tons of precum sliding all over my ass cheeks while he was looking for my hole and then self-lubing till he blew a nice load in about 5 or 6 strokes. He pulled out right away and off he went. I hit my poppers and could make out a few shapes in the dark.

Most of the crowd was lumped around the first couch on the right. (I couldn't really see it in the dark but I know the room and from the sounds of sucking and moaning I started to pick out a path around the left side to another couch in the back of the room. I felt a strong arm around my waist and I was propelled past the other guys in the middle to the couch in the back. His hand slid from my waist to my ass cheek and he started to squeeze them while saying "Oh yeah is- you got nice meat."

He slid a finger into my ass crack and poked straight up my pussy. I moaned a little and hit my poppers while he explored. He pinched my nipples and slid a hand under my ass to squeeze my balls for a bit then eased me over onto the couch. I slid both knees onto the cushions and shoved my ass toward him while I dropped my head. I felt a nice long 8 plus inch cock slapping the top of my ass then I heard the crinkle of a condom wrapper and the wheeze of a lube squirt. His cock slid straight into my eager ass. I think he was waiting for me to whine or twist but I pushed back hard against his cock and felt his balls slap against my ass. 

"Fuck yeah," he whispered. "Take it, bitch."

He started thrusting balls deep and faster and it hurt at first but I never let on. Just moaned because I knew I would be used to it in a minute or two. He slammed into me for a few minutes then stopped. I thought he had come then I heard his voice growl in my ear. "Nice meat. You like that, bitch?"

"Yes" I whispered. "Give me your load."

"You on Prep?"

"No," I said.

He laughed a little and pulled out. A few seconds later I felt his raw dick thrusting deep into my bare ass. He was going to give me the load. He started going faster and I felt his hands rub up my legs then down to my socks. After the third time he pulled off my right shoe and sock and grabbed my bare foot. Then he took off the left one. I felt him squeezing my feet before he lifted them up and shoved his cock even harder. My legs went up in the air until it was like he had turned me into a wheelbarrow. My head was shoved down into the cushions of the couch and my ass was up in the air getting plowed by his huge cock. My legs were his handles and he stroked me until I felt his cock start to twitch. He shot a load deep into my guts then collapsed on top of me. I could still feel his cock twitching and cum started to run out of my ass onto my shaved balls. In a minute or so, he dropped my feet onto the cushion and pulled out. There was a crowd around us and several guys had their flashlights on his cock, which was still mostly hard and the jizz dribbling out of my ass when he pulled out. In a second he was gone.

The lights went off before I could find my socks but I did manage to locate both shoes. A friendly fellow bottom who had watched the whole thing ate the cum out of my ass while pinching my nips. My first time as a wheelbarrow and I can honestly say I carried a nice load.

• Like 11
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 1

• 1 year later...
On 8/15/2021 at 2:56 PM, sedecki said:

I was back in the bookstore today. In theory I was supposed to meet a guy for some nipple torture but he didn't show so I was left to my own devices. When I go to the bookstore I tend to spend most of my time in the dark room. Today I started in the room next to the dark room and took off my clothes then walked into the dark room with just my tennis shoes and socks. It was fairly crowded in there; I felt hands squeezing my ass and tits, grabbing my dick, squeezing my balls and a couple of horny fuckers who slid a finger straight into my fuck hole. 

My eyes hadn't adjusted to the dark so this went on for a while until some anonymous fucker bent me over and started stabbing me with his cock. Not a big dick but clearly horny. Tons of precum sliding all over my ass cheeks while he was looking for my hole and then self-lubing till he blew a nice load in about 5 or 6 strokes. He pulled out right away and off he went. I hit my poppers and could make out a few shapes in the dark.

Most of the crowd was lumped around the first couch on the right. (I couldn't really see it in the dark but I know the room and from the sounds of sucking and moaning I started to pick out a path around the left side to another couch in the back of the room. I felt a strong arm around my waist and I was propelled past the other guys in the middle to the couch in the back. His hand slid from my waist to my ass cheek and he started to squeeze them while saying "Oh yeah is- you got nice meat."

He slid a finger into my ass crack and poked straight up my pussy. I moaned a little and hit my poppers while he explored. He pinched my nipples and slid a hand under my ass to squeeze my balls for a bit then eased me over onto the couch. I slid both knees onto the cushions and shoved my ass toward him while I dropped my head. I felt a nice long 8 plus inch cock slapping the top of my ass then I heard the crinkle of a condom wrapper and the wheeze of a lube squirt. His cock slid straight into my eager ass. I think he was waiting for me to whine or twist but I pushed back hard against his cock and felt his balls slap against my ass. 

"Fuck yeah," he whispered. "Take it, bitch."

He started thrusting balls deep and faster and it hurt at first but I never let on. Just moaned because I knew I would be used to it in a minute or two. He slammed into me for a few minutes then stopped. I thought he had come then I heard his voice growl in my ear. "Nice meat. You like that, bitch?"

"Yes" I whispered. "Give me your load."

"You on Prep?"

"No," I said.

He laughed a little and pulled out. A few seconds later I felt his raw dick thrusting deep into my bare ass. He was going to give me the load. He started going faster and I felt his hands rub up my legs then down to my socks. After the third time he pulled off my right shoe and sock and grabbed my bare foot. Then he took off the left one. I felt him squeezing my feet before he lifted them up and shoved his cock even harder. My legs went up in the air until it was like he had turned me into a wheelbarrow. My head was shoved down into the cushions of the couch and my ass was up in the air getting plowed by his huge cock. My legs were his handles and he stroked me until I felt his cock start to twitch. He shot a load deep into my guts then collapsed on top of me. I could still feel his cock twitching and cum started to run out of my ass onto my shaved balls. In a minute or so, he dropped my feet onto the cushion and pulled out. There was a crowd around us and several guys had their flashlights on his cock, which was still mostly hard and the jizz dribbling out of my ass when he pulled out. In a second he was gone.

The lights went off before I could find my socks but I did manage to locate both shoes. A friendly fellow bottom who had watched the whole thing ate the cum out of my ass while pinching my nips. My first time as a wheelbarrow and I can honestly say I carried a nice load.

Nice Awesome words! 

2 hours ago, Bimarried001 said:

I can relate to the dark room seen. I’ve been there when you just walk in and can’t see yet but you can feel hands fondling you. I love when a cock finds it’s way in my ass when I cannot see who is fucking me. 

Me too.. I been to a few meets where Im in a brightly lit room to undress then enter a dark room and close the door. By the time I my eyes start adjusting im already grabbed by a bunch of hands put on a bed or floor and feel the lub as the fucking starts. Love dark rooms!!

• Piggy 1

4 hours ago, Bimarried001 said:

I can relate to the dark room seen. I’ve been there when you just walk in and can’t see yet but you can feel hands fondling you. I love when a cock finds it’s way in my ass when I cannot see who is fucking me. 

2 hours ago, Njn0mc said:

Me too.. I been to a few meets where Im in a brightly lit room to undress then enter a dark room and close the door. By the time I my eyes start adjusting im already grabbed by a bunch of hands put on a bed or floor and feel the lub as the fucking starts. Love dark rooms!!

First gangbang I ever had was in the dark room at Club 80. 7 guys (4 up my ass and 3 down my throat). 

Edited by TaKinGDeePanal
  • Like 1
  • Piggy 6