Soft to hard

Guest Pirateman

Guest Pirateman

Waiting for first hard cock to suck and being 71 it will start soft from his pants I will suck his cock balls deep twirling my tongue around the spongy head. Grasping his shaft I will slide my tongue down to his balls taking each one into my mouth for sucking and licking once the cock begins to get harden I will take the head in mouth lashing the underside and pee hole sliding my hands over his stomach and chest to begin rubbing each nipple with a spit covered finger to encourage stiffness once his cock is hard put my mouth on his balls again and jerk him off only to stop with a moan all the time feeling for some tasty pre cum. Having sucked balls rubbed nipples and jerked his shaft I will begin slowing sucking his cock using mouth and tongue on the underside of his shaft stopping each time at the head to explore the underside and pee hole. Using my lips along the sides of the shaft while tugging and massaging his balls I will hope for a cum load. I begin the head bobbing sucking and shaft jerking until his cock swells telling me cum time. I will suck hard on his cock head licking under the head and hole squeezing his balls until a splash hits my tongue. With my cock in my pants I am sure to shoot too. I will savory his cum on my tongue take a quick swallow then wait for more of his load with my lips holding his throbbing cock until all all his cum is in my mouth. Releasing the head after a giant swish of cum around my mouth allowing some to spill out on my mustache for tasting later I will begin licking and kissing final cum drops from the cock tip. With a suck buddy cocksucker he will do the same for my 7 1-2” cock now just waiting for my older suck buddy to hook up with me