NYC Recommendations Thread

Thinking of visiting friends in NYC. And thinking of adding several days after that just for a sexcation. Thought I'd put out a really open ended solicitation asking for recommendations on all the fun things to do while I'm there. Sex clubs, parties, bathhouses, theatres, cruising areas, popper stores, hotels, gay bars where I might find people, slutty guys who want to fuck anyone & everyone, etc. Or even ask for anti-recommendations if there's any NYC things you want me to avoid. 

I think the lack of replies to your question speaks volumes and tells you all you need to know about the New York sex scene as far as a visitor is concerned.

I used to live in New York, many years ago now- but I still have friends there and visit regularly (or at least did, pre-COVID). While I’m sure there is a very vibrant sex scene if you are ‘in the know’, it’s very hard to break into if you are a visitor.  Sex clubs and bathhouses as we know them in Europe or other US cities are virtually non-existent, presumably a hangover from the post-AIDS crackdown on such venues.  Of course, there are always the apps, but a lot of the time guys can’t host because they can’t afford to live alone, and with the ongoing spread of keycard access and COVID protocols, even doing the hotel cumdump thing seems to be becoming increasingly difficult.  New Yorkers have always had a problem with what they call the “Bridge and Tunnel” crowd (ie: anyone who doesn’t live on the island of Manhattan), and seem to prefer to play amongst themselves- something I have always thought a bit strange, as a steady stream of tourists always brings a welcome flow of fresh meat to the sex venues of Europe (in normal times, at least).

I would seriously think twice about a sexcation in New York, particularly if you are planning to use up precious paid vacation days.  Perhaps consider spending them somewhere else in the Northeast?  Last time I was there, I gave myself a few extra days, and hopped on a train to Montreal where I had a fantastic time.

• Like 2

I stayed at Warwick Hotel two weeks ago; perfect for hosting door unlocked, ass up face down hook up. Had an average of three dicks per day.   

Not sure if NYC has obvious cruising spots but I always have a blast during my visit. So many tops of different ethnics especially once you get out of Manhattan. I would just get off at random subway stops and usually would  get hit up by someone pretty quickly once I’m in a new area on the apps. 

• Like 2

Lots of different sex themed nights at Paddles in Chelsea. From Bear party to Blow Buddies. 250 W 26th Street, basement level (between 7th and 8th Avenues). Look for the gray door propped open. 

There’s also SpermBank parties in Brooklyn 

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1