bottoms, what do you use to douche/clean out with?

barefootbob

I use the shower hose. No problems with adjusting temperature and pressure so far.

Many times, when travelling or when staying in military camps, I had the situation that I didn't have a proper shower.

I then used plastic water bottles, and more than once I 'fucked' myself with a running faucet which I found on the wall of some rest room or garage.

In middle east countries it is quite common to have toilets with water hoses or little water pipes. It is disgusting to use them but better than letting a cock pounding your turds.

I had a shower shot for heavy cleaning but I switched to a "plastic tube" that connects to shower. I came across this system at the sauna Steamworks in Toronto. They have 3 toilets each with an attachment for a tube that you can buy for $5 in the machines at the sauna. A good sauna has to have toilets with douching attachments, especially the Leather/S&M type of saunas, like GI-Joe in Montreal, which also has a private bathroom with douching attachment. But I know of too many saunas with no douching facilities.

• 8 years later...

I use a Perfectfit shower douche at home and on the road. 
[think before following links] https://perfectfitbrand.com/xplay-pro-shower-douche.html

it controls the flow by letting the excess water run out through a separate tube so all you get is gravity fed water going up your ass. You need to regulate the temperature but you need to be aware of the temp with any method. It works for quick clean outs or deep cleaning. It’s easy to pack up since it all folds in on itself and doesn’t take much space in a suitcase. 

• Like 2