Asked by a Friend About my Lonest CS session (thought others might enjoy it also)

petgeorgia

You, (a Friend) asked about my Longest sucking session, WOW, that is a difficult one to answer, that is because I have had quite a few Nice, Relaxing, Quiet sessions. now that you have me thinking Back, Damn, I realize finally that I have been a "Cock Sucker" for a long time and that is not a complaint. There have been a few sessions that were very remember able to me. I'll try and give you details that I can recall.

One that I have always remembered from a long tie ago was what most guys would call Pretty Sick and Weird. Don't Laugh, you asked for this..

It started before I had ever thought about getting married or having a family, and the Weirdest part was the wedding was the day it came to past. Of course the Bachelor Party was Very Weird and Kinky in that my one and Trusted best friend "Outed" me during the party and that started the Blow Job part. He had set it up at a local bar and invited most of out friends to be there. Honestly don't remember the number but I can assure you there were at least 10 or 12 guys, AND, 2 Gal Strippers. and the drinks flowed freely. Between Nasty Jokes and Stories about my life it got Wild. Then I headed to the men's room to piss, and my best friend followed me in, and as the door closed he said that he would really like to make this evening more then just a party but the most Exciting I had had in years. I asked what he meant and he just smiled a me and said, "Get in the End Stall and sit down" I knew exactly what he was thinking about, It had happened many times before, me giving him a Blow Job while out having a few drinks. BUT, this time was slightly different to the point, where he quickly joined me in the stall and before I knew what was going on he was in my mouth and Face Fucking me. He was way more then Ready, he was a normal 4 or 5 minute "cummer" but this time it was about 1 or 2, minutes, LOL A Real Quickie. As he finished he informed me that I was to stay right there and be prepared to get a few more Blow Jobs before the party ended.

TALK ABOUT BEING "SHOCKED" ANDD EMBARRASSED.

As he walked out he smiled at me sitting there and said, "I'll send in the first one in a few seconds, be ready." That next 10 or 15 seconds before the door opened again was most likely the hardest in my life. Then it happened, the one that came in walked directly to the open stall door and just smiled at me and then as he opened his slacks, said, "I knew you were a "Cock Sucker" all these years and now your going to prove yourself to me and a few others." Being I was the one sitting there and waiting, there was NO way I could Refuse or Deny that I was who he thought I was. Lucky for me he too, was ready and maybe 3 or 4 minutes I had swallowed my second load and by now, I was beyond thinking about it, I only had doing a Good Job on my mind and licked him clean and asked if he was sending in another, just being brave with that question. LOL, I was a bit Shocked and Pleased at his answer, "Nope, I was the only one." He informed me, I should get cleaned up and join the party. Which I did. 

The time frame went by quickly, and as we were leaving the party the second guy came over and said he really Enjoyed the Blow Job and in the future he would want more. I knew that his words were more Black Mail then anything. And that I would be sure to keep him happy, why not, I Enjoyed him an hour before that!!!

Then my best friend took me to the hotel we were staying at till morning and after a Hot Shower for both of us it was into bed together. Being a little drunk and Horny still, when I climbed in he was laying flat on his back Nude waiting on me. As I crawled in I headed directly for the Beautiful Dick I had know now for about 3 or 4 years. Got down and rested my head on his stomach and proceeded to use my fingers and tongue to tease his Dick back to Full Hard State. Once I could wait no more and knowing that it was already out there I was a "Cock Sucker", but yet, not knowing how many of them really knew. I had to ask and he said, "Yes, 3 or 4 knew and would like too try mu mouth in the future."

When I woke up in the morning I had "crusted" Cum on my face and his Dick was touching my cheek. But "Sorry" to say, we didn't have time to do another Blow Job, had to get dressed and ready for a Wedding. 

Guessing my Future has been set. And, Yes, it turned out exactly as he wanted in the future. Even kissing my New Bride with his "cum" taste in my mouth. 

• 2 weeks later...